3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gashqk 14.10.22 12:49 am

Rise of Nations - Thrones and Patriots on the Internet!! (Rise of Nations)

what kind of patch is needed to play on the internet?? if anyone knows .. then share ready-made links to download the patch!
23 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctac-1 14.10.22

New instructions for downloading and updating RON T&P
files.mail.ru/X4UC3Q
at this link I posted the installation files of my RON. After installing the game from them, there will be an exit to the GS-server. But the version of the game is .... 2905. And for a normal connection with most players, you need a version of ... 800
Therefore, after installing the game using these files, it will still need to be UPDATED!
You can update the version as follows:
There is an "upgrade" in the "Main Menu" section of the game. If you try to update by entering the game as usual (via a shortcut on the desktop), it will write “updates are not available.”
Therefore, you need to enter the game through ANOTHER shortcut. It is located in the game folder. This label is thrones. Going through it, run the "update" and it will go. Percentage 1…100% will be shown
Immediately after that, the game will begin to require a disk. To deceive her, you need to install the program "Alkochol 120%". It can be downloaded at:
download.softportal.com/software-1521-alcohol...
After installing this program, you need to insert the RONX file into it. iso. It can be downloaded from the link:
trezvo.su/RONX.rar
There, in the RAR folder, in addition to the RONX.iso file itself, there are more tips for the game for beginners. When you insert the RONX. iso to alcohol - activate it (double-click on it with the left button; the virtual image will be mounted). The game menu will appear. Press Play. And the game should start.
PS. By the link you can download only the demo version of "alcohol". I personally have a complete one. Although there shouldn't be a difference. From time to time it happens that the game again starts to require a disk. Then you need to dismantle the image of the RONX file. iso from alcohol. And re-place it there and activate it. The game will start again. By the way, instead of alcohol 120%, you can also use Daimon Tools.
GOOD LUCK!

a
antonovkirill1998 14.10.22

who wants to play with me go version 03.02.12.0800 skype kirill1221.228

O
OgurecMolodec 14.10.22

Who wants to drive?