3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the game (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

The theme is only for your impressions of the game.
47 Comments
Sort by:
f
fortheart 21.10.22

Played for about 10 minutes
I liked the picture, the visual stepped forward compared to the last part. The FPS is smooth, I didn’t measure it, but it keeps around 60 on the RTX 3060 ti by eye. I was surprised that the game supports the Sony Dualsense gamepad with all its recoil and vibrations, it’s a pity that it’s on the wire, but thanks for that.

g
getjet 21.10.22

I went through 3 chapters, the optimization is not very good, but with max settings and DLSS in Quality mode on the RTX3070Ti at 1440p, you can play at 55-60 fps.
Who cares, but I think it's not enough for such a game.

R
Raptor BTR 21.10.22

GetJet
Why do you have so low fps? I have the same settings and resolution + dlls quality, under 80fps
Spoiler

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.10.22

No worse than the first, the main thing is that the game is perceived as a direct continuation of the previous one. As long as I enjoy it.
I just finished re-playing the first part yesterday.

f
fortheart 21.10.22

RaptoR BTR
have we lived to the point where 60 fps is not enough?

f
front6696 21.10.22

Really good game!

a
antonborisov198 21.10.22

I have never seen such shit in my life.
Make an excellent first part, with a complete plot, which DOES NOT NEED a continuation, in order to screw up EVERYTHING that is possible in the second.

We run the whole game for a mystical "salvation" in order to finally see such a trivial and already a million times used trope about self-sacrifice, how awesome it is (no).

All these attempts to empathize with the characters, what the hell, we have a solution here that does not solve the problem.

And how I yelled when I saw such a stupid epilogue that you can cringe from boundless idiocy already on the frame when Amicia leaves the mountain house, with a man's hairstyle (and a YEAR has passed from the final of the game) and closes the house with a key. From which he leaves forever. And most importantly, the reason for the trip. To leave a message for the future protector and bearer.
Um, I wonder what it is? Kill immediately upon discovery of the Macula? After all, that's what we were told by the end of the game.

And how funny (no) the scene after the credits looks, supposedly about modernity. Mm, the smell of shit seeped through the monitor.

S
Snow70 21.10.22

antonborisov198 Yes , the
ending was disappointing

D
DEDGAMER 25.10.22

A good game, you can go through it once, it plays in 4k norms, even with poor optimization.

g
getjet 25.10.22

RaptoR BTR
yes, I already figured it out. I updated the nvidia driver to the latest and everything became normal, 90-100 frames on average. True, in the city in some places with crowds of people it still sags below 60, to about 55-50

D
Dendyyyyy 25.10.22

I honestly liked the first part more, but this one has a kind of stupid ending, I hoped for a healing lake that they would still find it as a reward for all their efforts. Well, in general, the game is normal. But the ending is not so hot.

S
Snite_Poerti 25.10.22

What a painfully gloomy, heavy, hopeless game. There are only m * azi around, traitors and murderers, that the main characters are that their entourage. I was hoping for a good ending to let go of the accumulated tension from the dull stealth gameplay and the annoying carrying of boxes from 2013, but as a result of such shit I screwed up that now only the fun uncharted port on the PC will be able to brush off this heavy load from me. They've gone too far with the drama, and you already half stop worrying about the characters because they're always whining and getting fucked. At the same time, again, Mary Sue that does not burn in fire and does not sink in water. She is being treated stupidly with headlight edge 2 style healing and she doesn’t give a damn how many times she has already earned blood poisoning from endless wounds in the 14th century. In short, after passing, I just shrug my shoulders in annoyance and wait for a new project from this studio, and not part 3.

R
Ruslan RAVILIEVICH 25.10.22

Spoiler For me, the game is a masterpiece ending, the original got high and left with overwhelmed feelings, I will wait for the third part, apparently already about our time, although xs maybe it was just a hint that, like, nothing has ended yet and new ones are being born,
and it became clear that this ordinance of alchemists did everything right trying to study a kill at the end ..... more of these games can be seen that the developers have invested their soul

S
Samson14 25.10.22

fortheart
Did you play bluetooth on dualsence in God if war?

A
ASTREX 25.10.22

fucking game pachany, I got the first one and this one even more. It is necessary to continue the hint was)

e
eN4ez 25.10.22

The first part, as I remember, went through in one breath, but this one endured for 10 chapters.
The most boring plot, this dull, all the time whining little one, already shook me so incredibly that I wanted to throw him off a cliff or something. The entire budget - graphics, but about the facial expressions - they put hanging and fat.
The gameplay is crooked, wretched and monotonous, all the time I thought - but is it better to install and replay some thread of Tomb Raider. Everything is cool there, that’s what you don’t take beautifully and effectively.
And then, damn it, who survived chapter 9? Well it's just pointless walking and hour tryndez about the same thing. On this 9th chapter, I almost fell asleep.
Now I’m out of the game, I don’t have the strength to endure it anymore, I’d rather squander what was left on YouTube quickly.

A
AlekseyHom 25.10.22

Passed the game. If the first part was also rather monotonous, but at least there we first saw these rats and everything connected with them, I bought this first part. There is nothing new in the second part. A crossbow and a knife (of which there are 10 pieces for the whole game) do not count. A little variety was added by episodes with different partners, and that's all. We still shoot stones and slings, set fire to torches and braziers, crawl in the long grass that is already boring on stubble...
The graphics are nice, but there is no optimization. Generally. On 3080 Ti without DLSS below 60 frames always. With DLSS, about 50% of the game is 40 FPS, and at such moments the load on the video card is about 50-60%. The engine was clearly overloaded.

Until optimization is delivered, I highly do not recommend buying.

w
w2k 25.10.22

A cartoon with QTE elements, solid scripts, a left-right step is not provided.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 25.10.22

antonborisov198
in general, if they just dumped into the wilderness, everything would be fine ...... just because everyone didn’t know what to do, it so happened that the little one died

H
Ha4uTaJIo 25.10.22

Yes, everyone! PASSED! GO!

In my opinion, the contender, if not for the game of the year, then for the plot of the year for sure!
Let's start with him.

I - Plot.
The game directly continues the previous game, approximately since the end of the first part.
Dialogues are spelled out and voiced with a bang, and pain and despair are felt.
As Amicia tries to inspire hope in Hugo, so the game inspires hope for a better ending for you and me.
From what happens on the screen in the second half of the game, hair stand on end.
So I want to "spoiler", but I have to restrain myself.

II - Graphics.

I will not talk about optimization, everyone is already in the know. I've been lucky with playing on ultras.
What can I say the game is very prettier, in comparison with the first part.
The picture is juicy, beautiful, fully conveys the atmosphere of medieval tin. the level design is beautiful, a lot of details,
it looks very lively in dynamics.
The weather effects are just as gorgeous, the draw distance and so on, the bonus is very beautiful views, some of the jaw falls off!

III - Music.

Olivier Derivier continues what he started in the first part, sewing compositions into the game very organically.
The music fits perfectly into the surroundings, and maintains tension as well as pacifies when needed.
Super!

IV - Gameplay.

I didn’t expect anything special after the first part, it’s still the same gameplay with some modifications.
There is no HARD action here, so if you are here for this, then you are not here.
For almost the entire game, you crawl through the bushes with a sling and guard, waiting for the very second when you can finally neutralize the next enemy.
By the way, sometimes it's really easier to run away.
Pumping depends on how you play, on your style gradually improving Amicia automatically.
There is also a workbench where you can improve equipment.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE here is to pump the tool first, so that you don’t have to look for them anymore, then download everything else.
Companions act as they should.
No troubles were noticed behind them.

V - Conclusion.

All of the above is intertwined with each other like rats on the screen, very tightly, the completeness of the story of Hugo and Amicia is felt.
Effective, Beautiful, Interesting.
Went through in one breath.
Of the minuses, only optimization and a couple of times during the game the rats ate me when I was already at the fire.

VI - TOTAL.
9 out of 10