3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 21.10.22 11:09 am

Your feedback and reviews for the game (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

The theme is only for your impressions of the game.
47 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonborisov198 25.10.22

Ha4uTaJIo
Yeah. Only now the scriptwriters made it so that no one wanted to blame anywhere.
Hysterical sister, hysterical brother, hysterical mother. Only Lucas behaves like a reasonable person.

H
Ha4uTaJIo 25.10.22

antonborisov198
well, even if these moments never strained, in such circumstances it is surprising that Lucas did not go with his mind

f
fortheart 29.10.22

Plot spoiler, read by those who have completed the game

f
fortheart 29.10.22

antonborisov198 the
turning point was with Arno, if Amicia had not interfered, the plot would have continued to develop, as the characters wanted.

f
fortheart 29.10.22

Samson14
is possible both by cable. you want to use bluetooth, preferably with the dualsense at utility, then there will be resistance in the triggers

A
Age4000 29.10.22

Well, I finally mastered it ...
I will say right away - I bought the first part immediately after the release and did not regret it. I liked the game.

I started playing this part with the hope of a good game, from which I expected the promise of the developers:
Attack stealthily or fill your path with the blood of enemies, but whatever you choose, you have an extensive arsenal of weapons, tools and supernatural abilities at your service.
I love stealth and expected that I would play stealth - quietly hiding in the shadows, I would eliminate enemies one by one, clearing the location, so that later I could calmly loot it ... In fact, it turned out to be easier to run through the location than to try to kill all the enemies, because the weapon, what Amicia has is not very effective.
Yes, they added an infinite sling, but the rest of the "alchemical weapons" are too tricky to use effectively. I don’t even want to remember about a crossbow with two arrows for it.

At the same time, in many places the game turns into a non-shooter, where you have to run like crazy and at the same time change weapons and figure out how to get rid of enemies. In the first game, I don’t remember such trash.

The plot is poor. At first it starts cheerfully, but falls into trash and delirium. Constant negativity and whining-crying of heroes. With this case, the scriptwriters went too far - it's like pouring two packs of salt into a pot of soup at once, but, judging by the reviews, people hawala ...

All in all, I didn't like the game much. Somewhere around a third played quite cheerfully, and then with strain, in order to "not end it all." If you want to buy the game, I recommend waiting for big discounts.

D
Don Obolon 29.10.22

The game left a very unpleasant aftertaste. I probably get too attached to the characters, so it was hard for me to accept how it all ended. I won't go through a second time.

S
ShadowM88 16.11.22

Don Obolon
Don't talk. Depression has not let go for the second day, as if I had lost a loved one. They also throw up a new game +, personally I'm not able to replay yet. It's very heartbreaking.

S
ShadowM88 16.11.22

w2k
Damn, I just thought that they would still cure the little one.

A
Alder4000 16.11.22

Here's a couple more cents from me. After completing A Plague Tale: Requiem, I immediately started playing Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. And immediately a feeling of deja vu came from the same game moments in these games:
- stealth locations: ruins + thickets of grass to hide;
- there are even identical square platforms that you move to climb higher;
- mini-cutscenes when you approach with a partner and lift logs to squeeze through the gap;
- moments when gg "runs to the screen".

As you can see, the lion's share of the gameplay was "slammed" in Uncharted 4. As far as I remember, the first part did not suffer from such secondariness and somehow looked more original.

A
Asya1355 16.11.22

I thought for a long time whether I did the right thing, that I first played the second part, that is, Requiem. Because when I started playing Requiem, I didn't even know that the first part existed. I just saw it on Steam in my recommendations, downloaded it without looking at the trailers or anything else, and started playing, and that was probably the right decision. Because now, reading the reviews, I see a lot of comparisons with the first part, a lot of comparisons with other games that I also did not play, for example, like the comparison with uncharted above, and this was a huge plus for me, because I fell in love into this game to the ears, precisely because I did not compare it with anything and did not even know what to compare it with, yes, there are moments where it is rather boring and monotonous, but I became so attached to the characters,
The spoiler final tore my soul absolutely, I became very attached to Hugo, I really hoped that he would not die, I did not kill him myself, but, unfortunately, the developers acted very cruelly with this character, and with all the characters in general, so I sobbed for 15 minutes before going through the ending, which is *in a year*, and with this big wound in my heart, I decided to play the first part, because I read that there are some references that it’s better to play the first part, you will better understand the second and the plot in general, I started playing the first part with Russian voice acting. Couldn't get past chapter 4. For me, it was so, well, not that, starting with the fact that Hugo does not look like himself at all, neither in appearance, nor in voice, especially in Russian voice acting, which, unfortunately, I could not even change to English,
SpoilerWhen realizing what will happen at the end of this whole story, it’s very unpleasant to watch how Amicia treats Hugo at the beginning, but this is the problem of those who played the second one right away, this story stayed right in the heart,
SpoilerHugo tore out a piece of his soul and died with him , I don’t know what to play now to interrupt this, I don’t know how to play the third part later, constantly remembering the most beloved boy in this story, who is no more, well, unless, of course, only they resurrect him, which would be , in fact, it’s stupid and illogical in this story, since you have already made such an ending, keep it to the end. So it will be honest, in general, the game impressed me more precisely with sincerity, some kind of attachment to the characters, to history, just feelings.
Spoiler Well, and breaking the finale. Sad. Very sad.

m
my93 16.11.22

One thing can be said about the plot, in fact, in order to save the life of her brother, the protector subjects a large number of people to massacre, because based on the ending, all this could have been stopped by killing the small one earlier, the same happened with the characters from the past, the helmet says "protecting one, you protect everyone" but in fact "protecting one, you kill everyone", the motivation of amicia is understandable, this is her brother and she was looking for a way to cure him, the antagonists wanted to use him for their own purposes, and in fact Hugo's death is the salvation of all

a
adrennn 16.11.22

saves crashed on the 6th chapter, the game does not backup

k
kitai1978 16.11.22

And I really want to discuss the game from the artistic side. Like a great movie or book. Really amazing script complemented by great music! You really empathize with the heroes and it’s a pity at the end that the game is over! She is amazing!

s
silverite 16.11.22

After the finale of the game, I want to say only one thing - and for this I suffered for so many two games and played babysitter? For such a shameful ending? If this was the solution, I could do it in the first part and save at least three cities. Moreover, in the finale, both the Amission and the scene after the credits tell us about the futility of our efforts. If the first part of the finale gave some kind of hope, then the second one kills it completely. Disgusting ending starting from Lacuna Island.

s
silverite 16.11.22

fortheart
Don't need her. Enough of what has already been screwed up.

a
andrew68rus 16.11.22

The patch did not downgrade the graphics?

S
Sickamy 16.11.22

Is it that the wall is so healthy, in the end it will turn out to be an attack of the titans?

o
open horizon 20.01.23

The game is excellent, even better than the first part, BUT! why the hell couldn't you have a good ending?? Where at least Hugo, if not healed, finds a safe place with Amicia...

S
Samson2020 20.01.23

I liked the game as a whole, atmospheric, but the second part, compared to the first, is simplified in the actions of the heroine and is too dramatic, sometimes dreary, too much snot and whining for a character who sends people in droves to the next world, and I agree with most of the reviews, boy it was necessary to save, so many losses ..... If there is a third part, I hope it will have more stealth and quick wit tasks like in the first part