3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 21.10.22 11:10 am

Your feedback and reviews for the game (Scorn)

We share our impressions of the full version of the game. This is not a topic for discussing the game, here you need to write only your personal impressions of the game.
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siroy 21.10.22

5 hours... 5 hours for a complete, leisurely passage... The feeling that I played a demo. There is very little content for 8 years of development.

Disappointed.

C
Cechov 21.10.22

As for me, it’s kind of boring, after an hour I got tired of walking, but how many people have so many opinions, someone will come in for anyone, a walking simulator would look like death strending, then there would be no questions, there was also a simulated walking, but it dragged on , and here .... Well, it’s very boring for me

K
Karerra 21.10.22

So, straight out of the oven. Passed just now, spending 6 hours (the developers, it seems, declared even more time for the passage).
Pros:
-Visual....how great it is. Pure bio-horror, but not for everyone. Somehow I don’t really want to complain about a little backtracking, thanks to the environment.
-Puzzles (80% of the gameplay). Not too stuffy, but you have to break your head. Thanks to the previous point, we do not see standard taps, levers, locks.

Cons:
-Time in the game. Too little is given to us to taste this meat, we want more.
-Narrative. Well, it’s not here at all, but I want to dive into the lore. In some games, this plays into the hands, but here it is "unformatted", because of which there will be few blundering guesses.

As for the music and the combat system, it's hard to say.
In the first case, there is an unobtrusive and painfully simple ambient that can be turned off and content with flesh sounds, from which the game does not lose much.
Regarding the second - the combat system. Definitely not such a minus of the game. After all, if you go to horror, do you want to crush demons there? If yes, then welcome to DOOM and similar games. Gameplay-wise, this is just a way to stretch the game for an hour (look for ammo and heals, think about killing the enemy).

Conclusion: A game for people with a strong psyche and stomach. In general, for fans of this genre)) The whole magic of the game lies only in the fact that you can feel this atmosphere of uncertainty, where you will shove your hands everywhere and constantly look for the answer to the question "what will the game show me now?". True, the cons, so to speak, "spoil all the raspberries." Yes, you savor the visuals, but you won’t be fed up with your eyes alone... If you remove fights and puzzles from the game, you get a live gallery of Hans Giger’s works for 30 minutes, where you won’t be given a guide. It turns out that the developers have been drawing textures for 8 years ..... It remains to be hoped that in 50 years the game will become part of the whole universe, where we will have answers to 90% of the questions.
6 out of 10 and not a tugrik more....

P
Protocol10 21.10.22

After all, if you go to horror, do you want to crush demons there? If yes, then welcome to DOOM and similar games.

Doom is not horror. Unless the third part remotely tried to create an atmosphere of horror due to darkness and a flashlight.

d
dos unit 21.10.22

in my vein)) healthy, solid horror)) after the first dead space did not experience such delight) well, the setting is magnificent. I just wander around and look at everything .... clearly they tried! and perhaps buy, as an incentive for these guys. 8/10

D
Dimka Rebrov 21.10.22

dos-unit
, that's it. I wander and look, but when the game starts, who knows? The main thing is that it is downloaded without starting.

d
dos unit 21.10.22

Dimka Rebrov
is like a good horror movie to watch. there are no films suitable for a long time, and games even more so)) no one promised a hundred-hour passage. especially for free. but it looks like they put a lot of effort into it. it's like a breath of fresh, musty, stinking air filled with a nightmare))) for indie - this game is more than)) not without jambs, but still) it's just trouble with weapons, how did they come up with such a thing? especially the first "cannon" - a pneumatic fist))), from the hand, or from the hand with a nail puller it would have been better))) but like dead space in its time, it was also indie. and by the way, here on PG, there was not a single review at the time of release, I remember how it is now)))

D
Dimka Rebrov 21.10.22

dos unit
Yes, where does 100 hours, if nothing happens for the whole game. Well, go ahead and complete quests. Nothing is clear in the plot and will not be, because nothing is explained. It's just a cool graphic, you can't argue with that, but that's all. there is no horror and fear, the game does not cause it. How can running from quest to quest through empty guts cause horror? If for the first time in my life I launched any game at all, then yes. Vaughn Clives Barker Jerico, released in 2007, more nasty, vomit and creepy, while it has a plot, interesting gameplay and cool mechanics, which they don’t do now. Yes, and the same grandfather space, a more filled game. For an indie studio, Scorn isn't fun or scary to play. I honestly played 2 hours and it just causes boredom. Where 30 GB is needed for the game is also not clear. And about for free, I would buy if I was hooked.

A
AlexanderLondon2077 21.10.22

It took 15 minutes. dull wandering through boring monotonous locations, where is the gameplay, where is pew pew? It's stupid to walk around sticking your hands into all holes like that. 8 years of development, yes .... oh, I was waiting in vain

W
Wicked mole 21.10.22

As an art project it is very good, as a game it is a dull boring thing without any narration. Passed in a little over 4 hours.

d
dos unit 21.10.22

Dimka Rebrov
is not horror, but horror, does not make you jump from sounds, but the very state of oppressive fear. like and not explicit, but present. this is shorter for the fans, what can I explain ... I'm a fan)))

d
dos unit 21.10.22

It is not appropriate to compare Dimka Rebrov
with dead space, there is a shooter with elements of horror, and here horror with elements of a shooter, the theme is just about the same - the higher mind)) and that we are people, just bio-garbage.)))

D
Dakini 21.10.22

A boring and boring pedestrian simulator, as I wrote earlier on this forum.

D
Dakini 21.10.22

dos-unit
people are biowaste, the states of any country show this all the time.

N
Nanwea 21.10.22

the fiercest guano .. both for a new player who is not sophisticated, and for ass .. connoisseurs of games, and even more so for fans of Giger's work.
Dull and primitive gameplay .. probably only artists worked their money, although after a couple of hours of playing the visual turns into agony-level vomit where it is impossible to make out what kind of crap it is.
And perhaps the most important thing is that the very idea of ​​Hans is not here at all, except for a couple of moments in the design of locations, it feels like the artists just looked at Giger's work for a couple of minutes before drawing.
Giger drowned for his bio-mechanisms, and they gave us bio vomit and bio engineering in places ..

I didn’t think I would say it, but in terms of gameplay and atmosphere, even agony is better than this disgrace.

S
Samson14 21.10.22

I ran for an hour and realized that a boring game ...

r
r0b0tf00t 21.10.22

Awesome igruha, yesterday passed at a time, today I want to have a spree in that world.

D
Dimka Rebrov 21.10.22

dos-unit
and what's the horror if the game is empty? What is creepy? from the fact that you go and do quests? Well, dya, horror, how boring
You yourself wrote about grandfather space, and I just added that it was more filled

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

For me, the lighting has been altered for the worse compared to the old demos. She began to look paler, which already drives her into melancholy.
It would have played much more on the atmosphere if the tones were chosen a little darker and more acidic.

D
Dimon_Zorg 21.10.22

Dimka Rebrov
Quests, bored? On the contrary, it's interesting.