3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 21.11.19 03:54 am

How to quickly kill the boar? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to kill a boar that stinks and emits puffs of poison ?
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 21.11.19

DEDGAMER
average difficult is auto lvling ,and more than 2 levels you will not overtake anyone
but with what weapon,this is for you to decide

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.11.19

DEDGAMER
I killed him, spear, and bow

k
kvitos 21.11.19

I figachit poison and fire. The average level of difficulty. In fact, I all so beat. Passed twice in the fourth, necessarily the ability of healing. Without it, in my opinion, completely unrealistic. About level - it's just that your outfit should correspond to your level. Pig autolevels, so if you show up to her LVL 40, piggy will be the same. Other animals from this quest have not yet met. And the boar I came across before got the quest. Yes, as long as extinguish smaller piglets, the necessary herani a few arrows with poison or fire boar. While cutting the brats, senior slowly dies.

B
BOISKAUT 21.11.19

kvitos
just more fun with the bull, but it is near the mountain, it is possible for her to climb and shoot, and melee with the bull hard, and the Minotaur generally the scribe.

D
DEDGAMER 21.11.19

I have skills of healing and no,3 or 4 times I tried to fill it, but his small cousins from the third half of life taken away,thank you for your answers

P. S Won after all the cattle,and very small meat got,fingers tired to Dodge,there I understand the 8 animals you have to win,I'm afraid to imagine what will happen at the end of this list,a skill second wind really helped,though given the bow better and thanks for that.

P
Pavel313 21.11.19

at a high difficulty level with 3rd times overwhelmed) by the sword

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.11.19

Lifehack. To boar played on nightmare. Trail 4 times, his best result of the second wave of kabuchiko. Then spat, because it is not Equatorial, lowered the difficulty on high settings, killed the first time. Now playing on high, right fun for some, after a nightmare. The behavior of the NPC from the game that hasn't changed, just decrease their HP and damage for you.

D
Dako7 21.11.19

Very cool quest on these animals, already killed the wild boar, deer and lion the Council to come to them at least 2 LVL higher and well packaged. Killed the lion on 24, he was 22, died a couple of times and the space bar almost fell off but still got killed.

Aziflow
The same topic was by the way and specially to do the help of the mercenary is a huge, ran up to me and beat the boar, when the small ran then it switched, and after the boar I killed him with one strike and gave all. Two birds with one stone.

D
Demonakor 21.11.19

It is also very helps out an explosive arrow (that's for 3 cells adrenaline takes 1000% damage of the hunter).

D
DEDGAMER 21.11.19

Demonakor
Exploding arrow?At what level does it open?I only have 15 yet.

A
Aziflow 21.11.19

Another life hack. Seagate him of hunter mercenaries.(in my case he ran to the battle with the boar).Until he hits the boar I killed was small and then switched to him.

D
Demonakor 21.11.19

DEDGAMER
Procacity until the 16th.

D
DEDGAMER 21.11.19

Demonakor
And Yes, I remembered when shaking skills.
And all are acquired at what level?

D
Demonakor 21.11.19

DEDGAMER
Not all of the skills depend on the character level. Some of the passage of the plot, from pumping spears, etc.

N
Nuclear_Prince 21.11.19

Playing on nightmare, lower the difficulty you do not want, as the game is full of bugs and broken mechanic that can not be overcome, as is customary for high complexity and look for loopholes, and stealth allows you to pass the game calmly.
But! With animals on a quest daughters of Artemis has to fight in the style of dark souls, which I personally don't really like. If you do not want to overcome, and to reduce the level of complexity - offer the option.
Looking for in the area hailemelekot mercenary, in my case it was in Love with the flame, 29 levels, when my level was only 17. It should sagrati, and then to run toward the boar, so that a mercenary you have not lost sight of. The best way to get a boar to the left, as there is a gentle slope on the mountain behind me this guy is not helpful.
Further runs with a mercenary to fight with the boar.
Dodging stray arrows and pigs.
Profit. You are beautiful.

If the mercenary was not particularly strong, it is possible to finish it, but my Vepr even third R demolished) the Whole fight took less than a minute.
p.s Yes, it is a legal game cheating, but I personally don't fancy it dodging endlessly from this pig-age, the rest of the game comes at this level of complexity.

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.19

Nuclear_Prince
Hmm...Interesting, you should try to search for the assassin of the first rank and sagrit him, he won't want to fight each other , and I will finish both! Just try Sedna.

N
Nuclear_Prince 21.11.19

BatmanWayne221
This will only work under the condition that the mercenary and pigs have the same level approximately, when a large difference in favor of the mercenary and the boar will die with a couple of pokes before he could shoot even half health

B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.19

Nuclear_Prince
TC...and like from 1 grade to take............

[
[LiNK] 21.11.19

boar to kill, you can just leave him to his sons, and when he will call next zabaletta and you can safely kill him

N
Nikolay Ololay 21.11.19

Nuclear_Prince
Pfft, what are these difficulties? boar and so beats is not difficult, 2 times blew it on hard, the main thing competently to Dodge pigs, not to get their train, and the boar is then not difficult