3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 21.10.22 12:16 pm

Sharing Opinions (Man of Prey)

A new tactical strategy from Apeiron studio using proprietary SPM mechanics and RPG elements. The plot of the game was created based on the book "Marauder" by Berkem al Atomi.

Pro-American forces came to power in the country and American "peacekeepers" were brought into Russia to "restore order and finally proclaim democracy." In fact, foreigners were only interested in natural resources. Maintaining order and the well-being of the civilian population was not part of the tasks of the military contingent. After the self-dissolution of the governing bodies, the military and the police, most of the population of the provincial Ural town "Thirty" was mired in a bloody civil war.

The player takes on the role of a marauder Ahmet, who will have to survive in this situation. Starting the game with a double-barreled shotgun and a bunch of cartridges, the player will have to gather a "family" (a detachment of one to four people), arm it and survive in a constant war of "all against all".
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Firstly, I am really very glad to create a separate forum for this game, well, at least many people will pass by, but still the game is worth playing in vain! Well, actually, secondly, the graphics in the game are not very good to say the least, but this drawback is compensated by incredibly interesting gameplay, an excellent plot and very thoughtful battles using the proprietary Smart Pause Mode mechanics. There is also an incredibly dense atmosphere in the game, which is somewhat reminiscent of the atmosphere of the STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl game, it is also worth paying tribute to the level designers, because. even just making a camera fly around the locations is incredibly interesting. Well, the conclusion: although the game is outwardly not remarkable, it is very interesting and you should not pass it by, I would put 9.0, well, if it weren’t for numerous bugs, I would put 10.0,

S
SS-SID 21.10.22

Cool din, but a lot of bugs. The whole buzz from the game breaks. A lot of things are unfinished, for example, the monetary system (to drag 3-4 backpacks with 5.39mm to pay for the next update - game) which normally starts working from level 10 (a perk is taken for sale /purchase 1:1), transitions from map to map in one direction (where there is junk for 2 trucks), etc.

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Well, all the same, the budget of the game was small, but still the bugs are not able to overshadow the excellent gameplay and the atmosphere of the game!

M
MONSTER.666 21.10.22

I really liked the game, I haven't sat at the computer for such a long time. It reminded me vaguely of the Orderlies, but the game was made in a completely different spirit, and it hooked me. The graphics are good, the plot is brutal! It’s just that some people don’t understand such games, they just need to shoot and see the graphics in the game. Will Marauder 2 be interesting? More such games and such genres!

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Yes, I completely agree with you about more, the game is excellent in all respects, I also just really liked it!

M
MONSTER.666 21.10.22

They say the developers will give the SDK to the people, but when I don’t know ... it would be as soon as possible. And then painfully short game turned out, but INTERESTING. I'm going through for the second time!

D
DOGin35 21.10.22

Yes, the game is very interesting. Recently, our game developers do not cease to please me. I remember from the "Orders" I was pleasantly surprised that this game was created by our compatriots, well, I will not forget about the "Space Rangers" either. And now "Marauder" is out - just bastard. Now I'm waiting for the sequel.

M
MONSTER.666 21.10.22

It is a pity that there will be no continuation, as the developers said. But if KFOR is released before the people themselves will make a continuation in the form of a mod, as was the case with the stalker.

M
MANBOY 21.10.22

Hmm, on the one hand, a great game, on the other hand, engine blunders periodically kill all the fun.
Shooting from behind obstacles is not implemented, well, that is, it’s not thought out at all .. at all)) Running through multi-storey buildings is still a pleasure, and in general, fighting the camera is a separate article, inventory and working with loot is just PPC. Ches word, if the game was put on the grandfather's engine from Silent Storm it would be a masterpiece in every respect, and technically it's very bad.

W
Warrior of Islam 21.10.22

Current sho passed. Awesome toy. The final story is just awesome! It's a pity that there will be NO CONTINUE .... By the way, the game is 200% different than the book.

L
Lutz 21.10.22

Great game, great book, but a little different style...

L
Lutz 21.10.22

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/man_of_prey/1216/

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Completely agree with your review.

L
Lutz 21.10.22

Warrior of IslamToka sho passed. Awesome toy. The final story is just awesome! It's a pity that there will be NO CONTINUE .... By the way, the game is 200% different than the book.
Definitely not like that, have you read the punisher?

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Um... What happened to the previous post?
PS sorry for the offtopic.

L
Lutz 21.10.22

Sniper Mur
What do you mean?

S
STROGOV 21.10.22

Yes, because of multiposting, at first I didn’t make out who you wrote to. But now I saw

v
vital72 21.10.22

frank rubbish, that a book, that a game. Better re-read Mervil!

L
Lazy Gopher 21.10.22

Can anyone from the living now throw a save after the horse in a personal?

U
User769886 21.10.22

Garbage bungled on the basis of an excellent book! Stupid Iperon! There, half of the action took place in winter, Akhmet lived on the first floor, only four warriors came to run into him, there was no market at first, there were few costumes, the character does not develop in any way, except for perks, the combat system is stupid, like the world - a bunch of udaks are rushing at you, when you’re only with a double-barreled shotgun, almost all the hits of the NPS are crits, they kill with the first blow of the fist, there’s never enough money or ammunition, the handling is stupid, one shit can take you off fifty meters from the sawn-off shotgun, and you don’t even have him with a sniper you will see, Akhmet, like a tree, does not hear what is behind him, grenades, when fully pumped, fly crookedly all the time, you are almost always killed through the door, half of the characters are gone, in short, they cashed in on an excellent book, as always! Ayperon - assholes and suckers!