3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22 12:55 pm

Thinking about creating your own character (Mortal Kombat X)

I was thinking about free topics here and thought: how great it would be if, along with all the innovations, the ability to create your own unique character was added to the game. They would make a kind of "workshop" and so that they could rivet their own fighter with an individual appearance and abilities. Like how we created a hero in all sorts of RPGs. Let no more than one, but your own - unique. Set his appearance, clothes, lotions, create combos himself (provide the players with a number of basic attacks from which you can collect combos and special attacks according to the mosaic principle), subordinate one of the elements to him or come up with a new one. Well, it would be quite luxurious to create fatalities. I think it would be cooler than all the new characters put together. I would mount myself a certain ninja, visually similar to the classics (SabZiro, Scorpio) in a white robe (this kind of thing has never happened before), would have given him some kind of cool teleport and a series of punches with a throw at the end. Perhaps he would let them shoot with fire or water. Maybe later such an idea will come to mind igrodelov. And who would you think?
35 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

there is only PPSSPP but it is a PSP emulator

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

Denis Sigutin
and most importantly: now we will play for a month, learn all the fatalities, fighting styles (even though there are 3 of them) and they will stop surprising us. Otherwise, every time you would not know what awaits you and sometimes you would be surprised at the originality of someone's decision, or vice versa.

U
Ultravirus661 21.10.22

Sorry internet glitch

G
Gaginski 21.10.22

Russian_Lawyer
this already happened in MK Armageddon and it was a complete bottom. Don't go into dreams. Letting costumes be made would be enough

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

I know Gaginski
) well, or customizing an already known character is also true.

G
Gaginski 21.10.22

Russian_Lawyer
krch, as in soul calibur it would hurt

d
deathcold 21.10.22

Alnur
On PC naturally. The Nintendo Wii console emulator, called Dolphin, also emulates GameCube games. On it, most of the games that I downloaded work fine for me, namely MK Armageddon, Excitebike, Batman Begins, Contra ReBirth and Castlevania Adventure Rebirth. Other games such as MK Deadly Alliance and MK Deception do not work very well, as they sometimes slow down under 20 FPS

A
Alnur 21.10.22

Ultravirus661
Death_Cold
There is a Wii emulator on android, also Dolphin

d
deathcold 21.10.22

Alnur
well, I have never played games of this kind on android

D
DenisSigutin 21.10.22

We all remember character creation in Mortal kombat Armageddon. There you could pick up the body, clothes, style and combine the techniques of other characters in one.
In the new part, this, unfortunately, cannot be done. So. I thought it would be cool to create your own character, to your liking, in the new part.
Try it. Create your character on the sheet, come up with an image (body, costume, face hair, etc.), ability (combine the techniques of existing characters), X-Ray and Fatality (if you pull it).
For example:
Jason's height, Kano's body, Scorpion pants, Kotal Kahn boots, no headgear, only Eron Black's mask. The body is naked, covered with tattoos in the form of black flames. Eyes completely rat (scarlet). Fire ability. Combined teleport, hellfire, fire aura and fireball (all from the Scorpion Hellfire variation), fireball (both lower and upper), Shaolin flame and the dragon reflects the blow (all from Liu Kang's Firefist variation) + Goro's flamethrower (maybe ). And add the capture of Kung Lao. XRay and Fatality are still coming up with.
Well, can you do the same? Come up with your own character.

K
Kosh13 21.10.22

Yeah. Let's create a Persian and the balance will immediately fly to hell

D
DenisSigutin 21.10.22

Kosh13
Don't take everything so seriously. I did not write that it will be online.

D
DenisSigutin 21.10.22

And sfigali my topic here thrown??

R
Russian_Lawyer 21.10.22

Denis Sigutin
because this topic was created a long time ago) why clone them

b
bigmom 21.10.22

Here you are all talking about MK Armagedon, yes this function was crap, but just because it was implemented incorrectly, why should it be shit now, if you do everything right and moderately without stuffing unnecessary rubbish into it, it can work out.
This is a very good idea, but it is spoiled by Armageddon, everything can work out if you try and believe