3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperial_Patriot 21.11.19 03:56 am

France (Medieval 2: Total War)

Like the cavalry, now after playing for England has decided to play for France. In the beginning many areas, but for some reason little money generiruet. Good cavalry (though I expected more)). That is the only problem, with much!!: the idea of the French should be chivlaric dismounted knights (in battle costume looked) but in the game to build them just anywhere!!!!! Not in the barracks, not in castles there all!! What the hell?? Who knows??

70 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To DenKuz
whether it is possible for Egypt to build this Guild?
You can, for each Guild you need to fulfill some requirements. Here for gunsmiths need to:
- to build the forge, the higher the level of the forge, the more chance that you will offer this Guild
- need to hire a certain type of units,
namely:
-- Swordsmen with shields (Spain, Sicily)
-- The militia swordsmen (Spain, Portugal)
-- Noble swordsmen (England)
-- Know the Scottish (Scotland)
- Zweihander (SRI)
-- Scottish swordsmen (Scotland)
- The penalty box (MIS) --- the guys hired in the town hall with DV. swords
-- Byzantine infantry (Byzantium)
-- Assassins (Hungary)
-- Norse swordsmen (Denmark)
-- Foot knights and feudal lords (in Almost all European countries)
Hiking -- noble knights (Nearly all European countries)
-- Hiking the Gothic knights (HRE)
-- Hiking the conquistadors (Spain, Portugal)
-- Foot soldiers (Milan, Venice, Sicily, the Throne of St. Peter)
-- Hiking Lanz spezzate (Milan, Venice, Sicily, the Throne of St. Peter)
-- Hiking the Norman knights (Sicily)
-- Hiking the Polish knights (Poland)
-- Foot spear to the Byzantines (Byzantium)
Hiking -- mercenaries-Europeans (Byzantines)
-- Harashima (Mauritania, Turkey, Egypt)
-- City guards (Mauritania)
-- Foot guards-Christians (Mauritania)

D
Dgosser 21.11.19

VoRoN_IlNaR
And where you can read exactly what the requirements for any of the guilds should be carried out?
I have the eternal problem was, almost all offered the thieves Guild(spies of course I always get stamped, but me and one or two is enough) and the Guild of breeders had never seen((
And preferably with their properties, and that is why you need a Guild of travelers, I still have no idea.

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

VoRoN_IlNaR
-- Harashima (Mauritania, Turkey, Egypt)
Yes, everything is clear, but the question was strictly about Egypt but not about other Nations. The fact that building the workshop of an Armorsmith (armor luxury), and at the same time hiring hashashinov (assassins) of 20 units and after the demolition of the Guild, I have everything exactly the construction of the Guild of armourers, he does not offer...

By the way, it is strange that the Guild is not offered when hiring spearmen, halberdiers and other units which fought a melee weapon, except the sword... But what about developed forges do not know. In a huge city where there was no forge, after hiring 7-10 militia swordsmen Guild offered its existence.
But thanks anyway.)

And preferably with their properties, and that is why you need a Guild of travelers, I still have no idea.
The Guild of travelers do not build any units, Yes. But with the hiring of spec. agent, or General, or other individual, that these characters be new people in the Suite, as well as new abilities. For example to increase the speed of the character.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To Dgosser
And where you can read exactly what the requirements for any of the guilds should be carried out?
In the file export_descr_guilds in data

Maybe I should create a separate topic and describe each Guild separately?

Yes, everything is clear, but the question was strictly about Egypt but not about other Nations.
All that I have written, not from air took. There is a file which defines what to build, whom to hire and what to do to be able to build a specific Guild. Why I wrote all that with one shot kill two hares, and showed you that for Egypt, and others the rest, well, who cares.

By the way, it is strange that the Guild is not offered with the hiring of...
Strange, not a bit. Each hired squad gives a few percent probability that this Guild will offer to build, and the percentage is not low, if you can build a forge hiring spearmen, then you will offer this Guild each turn, you have this Guild will be wherever you want it (where possible), so it's not very interesting. IMHO

But thanks anyway.)
Please)

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

Strange, not a bit. Each hired squad gives a few percent probability that this Guild will offer to build, and the percentage is not low, if you can build a forge hiring spearmen, then you will offer this Guild each turn, you have this Guild will be wherever you want it (where possible), so it's not very interesting.
About that argue, in Gaza, I each turn hired by three companies of the dismounted Arab cavalry. I hired three fully shaded (full) armies, and nothing happened, in the sense of a Guild of oruzheinika not offered at all. But what about militia swordsmen in the cities, it is quite convenient.

Indicate that any spearmen, halberdiers and swordsmen of other units except for the Guild of armourers is not valid.

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To DenKuz
About that bet,
You do not understand at all...What I wanted to say that developed specially made to spearmen did not give the percentage...so I specifically wrote at the top of all units that give a chance...if the spearmen, which you take more than Hashimov, then you have every castle would be this Guild.

the Guild of armourers is not valid.
Why? They improve the melee weapon.

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

Why? They improve the melee weapon.
You too understand, I meant that the same percentage to the emergence of a Guild does not affect the training of all except the swordsmen.
By the way what is that unit? -- Noble swordsmen (England)
England have already played 1000 times, but of any dvoryanina I have not heard...

It is a pity that this is not a Guild where you can have more unique abilities! arms and archers, crossbowmen, throwers of Darts and naffatun...

S
ShamomahS 21.11.19

To DenKuz
By the way what is that unit? -- Noble swordsmen (England)
England have already played 1000 times, but of any dvoryanina I have not heard...
In appearance, the same Hiking noble knights, we have different translations

D
DenKuz 21.11.19

VoRoN_IlNaR
In appearance, the same Hiking noble knights, we have different translations
And, all I remembered. I have a video called: "the knight corps."
They are built in the Arsenal in the fortress. As far as I remember...

T
Tamasino 21.11.19

ShamomahS
Hello. Tell me, please, downloaded the game, and it was not found the files of type export_descr_buildings. Then take the advice from the forums and you pulled through unpacker. Managed to extract the files, found archery_range castle requires factions, but unfortunately the string does not completely match the string in your message. Instead of { northern_european, middle_eastern, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, } written in { denmark, hre, scotland, france, england, egypt, turks, moors, eastern_european, greek, southern_european, }. How important is that? Otherwise completely followed your message, but to hire units and were not available