3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legat392 21.10.22 01:24 pm

(Spoilers) Episode 2 plot discussion (Life is Strange)

Here you can share your impressions about the second episode. What made you happy and what upset you. The most memorable moments and their consequences. In general, your impression.

EPISODE 2 PASS
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burry Raccoon 21.10.22

Bouuy
You need to tell her that you are her friend, that you should be the strongest of all and in the end choose a father or sisters and choose Matthew.

B
Burry Raccoon 21.10.22

swampydoctor
_

M
Malderon 21.10.22

Bouuy
You can, this is not Telltale for you: D

But seriously, the game delivered a lot, great sympathy for the main characters, even bad guys to some extent.
PS She died for me, my heroine almost completely ignored her, but that's okay, I'll do a rewind when all the episodes come out :D

R
Ripper Man 21.10.22

Minus: the music is worse than in the first part in terms of pumping up atmospheric.

I really liked that all decisions really affect the future and you have to think for a long time which dialogue to choose, rewind and see what happens if you go the other way and then think again.
Satisfied with the game one hundred percent, brought a lot of pleasant emotions.

T
Tokrem 21.10.22

There is a feeling that the ending will be from dozens of pictures with a history of how the fate of the heroine's acquaintances developed.
From the photo, I wonder if they affect something? In the first episode, I missed a lot of them, and then again there were hints about a photo contest, I don’t know directly, they can tie the ending not only to the elections, but also to the number of photos.

K
Kuzko 21.10.22

Dontnod confirmed on Twitter that episode 3 is coming out on May 19 =)))))))

link https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/598472961163546624

j
jane334 21.10.22

the second episode is shorter than the first. probably because there are more scenes with possible deaths of minor characters. and a spoiler about episode 3

max might be tolerant

R
Reddington1371 21.10.22

Two questions about the second story:
1. About Warren in the chem lab, said A lot of potassium, exploded, Warren almost fell off his chair, holding on to the table, but in the end it turned out that he did not help him.
2. And about the rails, I already depicted MacGyver with wires there, something happened at the end, like I didn’t move the rails.
Why is it the other way around? Or am I not doing something right.

B
Buyan Buyanovich 21.10.22

sherlock1371
1. After an unsuccessful experiment, we rewind time and go to Miss Grant (teacher), talk to her and mention this experiment. She will explain what needs to be added (chlorine) and immediately go to Warren (you can guess what to do next). 2. Do not change the direction of the train (path): cut the desired wire (we hear the sound and see the focus on the lever) and pull the lever. Send the train in the wrong direction (another option): we take a mount and inspect a large coil that is practically on the edge (everything is there nearby, we also inspect a support that prevents the coil from rolling), use the mount and drop (roll) down the coil and we ourselves can run forward and jump down, then we run up to Chloe and click on her with the mouse. Another option that I didn’t even suspect: where we took the pliers we take an ax, then we try to apply it on Chloe (in response from Max we will get a joke that Chloe is not a zombie and you can find-think up another way))) It annoys me a little (just a little) that with a different combination (I combined many combinations of the main choices and even additional) choices , I only see the endings of the 2nd episode (there is an assumption that there will be many more in the third episode, but this is just my guess) two: in the last video, only the scene with Kate (alive or dead) changes. Hope I'm not the only one. But still, everything is SO cool and the game is a bomb. Of course, all these choices will affect the trail. episode (in this case the third). This is a very strong progress IMHO (at the end of the first episode there is generally only one ending). Can't wait to pass 3)) I only see the endings of the 2nd episode (there is an assumption that there will be many more in the third, but this is just my guess) two: in the last video, only the scene with Kate (alive or dead) changes. Hope I'm not the only one. But still, everything is SO cool and the game is a bomb. Of course, all these choices will affect the trail. episode (in this case the third). This is a very strong progress IMHO (at the end of the first episode there is generally only one ending). Can't wait to pass 3)) I only see the endings of the 2nd episode (there is an assumption that there will be many more in the third, but this is just my guess) two: in the last video, only the scene with Kate (alive or dead) changes. Hope I'm not the only one. But still, everything is SO cool and the game is a bomb. Of course, all these choices will affect the trail. episode (in this case the third). This is a very strong progress IMHO (at the end of the first episode there is generally only one ending). Can't wait to pass 3))

R
Reddington1371 21.10.22

Buyan Buyanovich
Thank you) for the first time it turned out that I rolled the coil, but I thought that in the future there might be problems with this, so I wanted to do it not noticeably.