3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BezNika1 22.11.19 10:14 pm

Metro Exodus killed the Power supply (Metro Exodus)

So I have 11 years handed the power supply.
Could not stand mega cool igrulya Metro Exodus and burned.

RIP - Chieftec 400w gpc: 2008 - 2019

Well that took away a Mother, CPU, and graphics Card.
Thank God all together.

If there are issues with rebooting during powerful games then don't wait when you will fall on Hard disks or will be covered with SSD, or worse burn up expensive video card, CPU, or motherboard.
Immediately run to the store for a new power supply otherwise your PC will not last long.

Symptoms of bad power supply.
- Increased the temperature on the iron.
- Frequent rebooting.
- Less HDD and SSD
- Completely destroys the iron, reducing its life high ripple. and not stable voltage in the 12v, 3.3 v, 5v

Question: How old is your power supply ?
55 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 22.11.19

Spoiler
BP would die any IN, the more costly in terms of consumption of the graphics card/CPU.

Power supply, at least once a year, disassemble and clean the dust... even if you blow it with a compressor. After removing dust you should carefully examine whether there are darkened spots on the PCB. Pay special attention to electrolytic capacitors. Input (those that are after the diode bridge) can be desoldering and test (every 3-4 years). Weekend, in most cases, swell - to ignore is very difficult. Although, if the PSU is good and there soldered high-quality electronics, and the output capacitor can be without bloating, but with a sagging capacity. Desoldering, check if you need to replace, as in the case of the input.
The supply voltage can be monitored by the utilities... even the same brand AIDA64 or, as in the case of some manufacturers of motherboards.
BezNika1 wrote:
How old is your power supply ?
3 years ago, which is basically a gaming computer (at home) ... kosarevski polutoraterabaytny took not because the old has failed, and along with a couple radionovsky VEGA 64. But the work dragged my old FSP Epsilon 600 watts. Handsome plow as much as in 2006. He is 15 years old and from the moment of purchase works for the wear - I'm at work play an average of 6-7 hours. During this time, 1 time changed the whole weekend Konda, and 4 times the input..... apparently affects the feature of the scheme flyback single-ended...: (

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 22.11.19

This game kartashevskaya, and all the parts.

L
Linch2000 22.11.19

BezNika1
If you have a PSU of 400 watts, I think and you have the appropriate hardware. Also carry it in the trash.

v
vigo24 22.11.19

BezNika1 wrote:
- Less HDD and SSD
- Completely destroys the iron, reducing its life high ripple. and not stable voltage in the 12v, 3.3 v, 5v
It's symptoms?
This is a consequence

u
userlkj80 22.11.19

BezNika1 wrote:
Could not stand mega cool igrulya Metro Exodus and burned.
What nonsense. No the software can not control BP and incapacitate him. With the same success we can say that the PSU you have is dead because of a browser or watching a video. :) Conventional capacitors have a shelf life, so they are out of order.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

The game is made the pig way! I video-1063 first map of Volga played on the ultra, the second Caspian sea had to go down to high settings, now I pass the third card XS as it is called, well, there where a lot of trees, like a bear appeared and attacked the men or the pack of wolves rushing so eerie hang, I had to go to medium settings...

Up to this far edge of new dawn to be held at high, anywhere no podragivanija was not respect the children.

u
userlkj80 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
I video-1063 first map of Volga played on the ultra, the second Caspian sea had to go down to high settings, now I pass the third card XS as it is called, well, there where a lot of trees, like a bear appeared and attacked the men or the pack of wolves rushing so eerie hang, I had to go to medium settings...
1050ti held high, no lags, freezes, etc. Perhaps you have a Vin10 and the processor is Intel? Well, I blame myself. :)

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
Up to this far edge of new dawn to be held at high, anywhere no podragivanija was not respect the children.
And the game itself. :)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

userlkj80
I have 10 Wines, my motherboard only supports ten and Intel I5-8400 processor is good, and the game is made like a pig, with graphics of 2013... Won Menkin of David high, around the beautiful and fps is normal.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.11.19

BezNika1
my unit of 10 ka has he 550w name I do not remember the label ripped off when the cooler on it changed because the old one started to make noise to rattle on black, one of hard that barakuda has also dozen as motherboards from Gigabyte, everything works flawlessly here,only 4 core CPU i5 is not enough, you need to change everything to the motherboard and inserted not one by 6 percent,to be the real cores and this is the end.

m
maxim3211 22.11.19

Reminded of the anecdote: the Son came in torn shoes and his father scolds - You're so-so, and my grandfather wore these shoes, dad wore, I wore, and in one day you broke up. For many years, the power supply clean? Over time, the capacitors dry up and they swell. And 400w is not a power processor and graphics card are working at full and begin to eat more energy.

R
RAZIEL_ 22.11.19

Seasonic fresh c 10 year warranty, so not worried at all.

g
gamer456345 22.11.19

The game is to kill iron could not because the game can't take more than you already have.

L
Linch2000 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
and the game is made like a pig, with graphics of 2013... Won Menkin of David high, around the beautiful and fps is normal.
Do you like head, all right?

F
Ferz-83 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
You do not drive that played at ultra on 1063 I have the same card and play comfortably only on high and with lags due to lack of VRAM and play better on average,people on 1070 on the ultra choked vidyuhi on the Volga,so do not tell tales here are not students, gathered!!!

f
firmvare 22.11.19

The game killed the power supply...400W...it Is likely just the power supply load is not sustained,and not the game itself,the game just might push gave,I think the stress tests you computer hardly tested.You didn't write, what have you there for such a system,the new Metro pulls,if the power supply for 11 years running.On top of that and you BP cleaned during those 11 years?

A
ARMRUD 22.11.19

heh:) my 8 years) it only overheats within 8hours of work) of the metro also overheat and palanivel burning

K
Kostyan Morozov 22.11.19

BezNika1 wrote:
- Increased the temperature on the iron.
- Frequent rebooting.
- Less HDD and SSD
we immediately see mommy I. T.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

Ferz-83

F
FsTanDar 22.11.19

BezNika1
I have No Man's sky and Mass Effect Andromeda was the same. Just have the BP remains stock. As if there is even the game is not to be blamed, you should always buy a PSU with the stock, hoping for further upgrade of the PC. I went from 500w to 700w at once, reboots during game play.

D
Dead Skinhead 22.11.19

Aerocool VP 750W 80+ Bronze 3 years old he was already somewhere)