3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BezNika1 22.11.19 10:14 pm

Metro Exodus killed the Power supply (Metro Exodus)

So I have 11 years handed the power supply.
Could not stand mega cool igrulya Metro Exodus and burned.

RIP - Chieftec 400w gpc: 2008 - 2019

Well that took away a Mother, CPU, and graphics Card.
Thank God all together.

If there are issues with rebooting during powerful games then don't wait when you will fall on Hard disks or will be covered with SSD, or worse burn up expensive video card, CPU, or motherboard.
Immediately run to the store for a new power supply otherwise your PC will not last long.

Symptoms of bad power supply.
- Increased the temperature on the iron.
- Frequent rebooting.
- Less HDD and SSD
- Completely destroys the iron, reducing its life high ripple. and not stable voltage in the 12v, 3.3 v, 5v

Question: How old is your power supply ?
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
SomeMark 22.11.19

Some nonsense in the cap threads that in the comments. I wanted to write about the fact that the capacitors (99%) is out of order, but userlkj80 have done it before.
11 years for BP (even premium) is too a decent time is long overdue to change it.

M
Maxbrass2 22.11.19

Ferz-83 wrote:
You do not drive that played at ultra on 1063 I have the same card and play comfortably only on high and with lags due to lack of VRAM and play better on average,people on 1070 on the ultra choked vidyuhi on the Volga,so do not tell tales here are not students, gathered!!!
My feeble iron: power supply: FSP 500W 500PNR, CPU Core i3 6100 at 3.7 GHz oem S1151, Mat. Board: GA-B150M-D2V 2xDDR4 Socket 1151, RAM Kingston 8Gb DDR4 2133MHz, video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb... By default at the beginning of the game were on the ultra. Podlagivala in the Caspian sea during storms and lowered on a high only in the Dead City ----- fall of fps during a Blizzard much.... And Yes, I played in repak from Khattab (guys breaking the game to optimize the game better than the manufacturers???)))))

s
saa0891 22.11.19

airstorm wrote:
Power supply, at least once a year, disassemble and clean the dust...
Why disassemble when you can just blow it (of course if you have such a vacuum cleaner or a compressor),but cleaned from dust once a year need to not only BP and the entire system unit.

R
Rograx 22.11.19

Well my BP for about ten. It seems to be working fine without any problem. Though there is some sort of ancient model. The only thing that in a powerful gaming PC turned into an oven. Well, respectively, of the PSU was very hot air, and taking into account that the graphics card spits out hot air from the enclosure(turbine inside the case). Put additional cooler on blowing, big and expensive, the overheating problem went away. I hope 5 years will last. Broke honestly change it:) I Think in the near upgrade something will take the change and BP, they are not expensive.

L
Leonn_24 22.11.19

PSU: Enermax Liberty 500W
about 10 years running almost 24\7
changed twice conder

D
Ded MastDay 22.11.19

Guys, Metro killed my Baba

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
You would at least sometimes your computer clean...

s
sergekarpov 22.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Graphics the level of 13 years? And MD - beautiful? Thank you, amuse.

a
airstorm 22.11.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
Why disassemble when you can just blow
You can just blow off, but when disassembling, you can at least visually check all the capacitors - i.e. those components that are on BP die often.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

On win10 is a good topic for the balancing of energy , with straight arms can be configured .I do not do, put on a performance and forgotten.
Kosarevski 650W(bronze), Norma.Kilovatnik siftek while lying(gromadski )15 years it is that no repair was changing the cooler on it down.

A
Ar4er2016 22.11.19

Rograx
The power supply unit to surrender? :) Well, good luck, take the Aerocool Kcas :)

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

Ar4er2016
I agree a good PSU is important in the system to save it a gross error.

R
Rograx 22.11.19

Ar4er2016 wrote:
The power supply unit to surrender?
I mean that thousands 3 you can find very good models, why pay more? And if you compare with the price of card processors and memory, then Yes, BP can be rented for pennies. It does not change for 10 years safely. Unlike graphics cards for example.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

Rograx
3 thousand to the office I will supply plus battery backup .A quality PSU costs from 6 thousand and above.

H
HAKS 22.11.19

Chieftec standards blocks?

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

HAAKS
Siftek always been high quality.We must look at the model on the Internet.But they are not cheap.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

Ar4er2016
Iersel I know the thermal paste and cooling out . ... and well, computer case , PSU this manufacturer was in doubt to take.

H
HAKS 22.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
chieftec a-80 series 750w I like this the fourth year he.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 22.11.19

HAAKS
I do not believe that you have a problem with him was,
All depends on the model if you are lucky, it will plow without any soldering peraoni were professional(the service has not been canceled)
And still upset 5 years and above with no problems .
Any soldering iron yet Khan immediately into the trash (the replacement of the entire element)not to risk an expensive purchase just iron.

H
HAKS 22.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
clearly SPS .now I will sleep peacefully.