3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sansan_UA 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Game Information (State of Decay)

Zombie Sandbox State of Decay Coming to PC
pix.playground.ru
Undead Labs has announced its intention to publish (with the help of Microsoft) third-person survivalist action game State of Decay on PC. The game was previously known as Class3 and was exclusive to XBLA.
pix.playground.ru
It was announced two years ago and attracted attention with innovative ideas for the subgenre: a focus on survival (like in Dead State - avoiding zombies, building defenses, and developing a community of the unbitten) and a dynamic world that reacted to the actions of the player.
pix.playground.ru
Multiplayer State of Decay will allow you to invite a friend (one) to your world; and it's not particularly new anymore. SoD will have to compete with DayZ (an existing MMU mod for ARMA II, recently officially announced as a standalone game), as well as the MMO The War Z, which is in development. State of Decay does not have a release date yet.
49 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asur2000 21.10.22

How the fuck do you play it if you can't save?

S
SH. 21.10.22

time killer
(or never turn off at all)

o
oldman| 21.10.22

Asur2000
is something like MMO, that is, where you left, you stayed there, and events in the world are happening the same way without you.
that is, if at some point you didn’t go out, but went further and saved someone, then .. then you would have saved him: D
and if you left half an hour earlier, then the one you could save will die, even when you left the game

S
SGate 21.10.22

I think that the next time you start the game, the time after the last entry will simply be calculated and a simulation will take place. I saw this in My Lands. If you do not enter for a long time, you can be left without like-minded people and your base.

G
Gibraltar1 21.10.22

Asur2000
You give hardcore without saving just like a dandy

M
Mr.Crawly 21.10.22

I saw "Microsoft" and instantly everything was crap, what kind of urine hits the head with developments that nail their offspring into this coffin (GamesforWindowsLive)

E
Egorchik007 21.10.22

Hmm, without saving it's like a pancake!

j
jeckdd 21.10.22

I think the developers will figure out how to save the game process when you turn off the computer but not during the game so as not to risk your character

G
GUDZOON 21.10.22

where did you get the information that it will not be saved? and in general, even if such information exists, it means something like a day, died, end of the game. start again IMHO

S
SH. 21.10.22

did it come out on xbox360?
saw the torrent...

S
SH. 21.10.22

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Update 1 introduces the following changes.

Here's what we've fixed: from the Undead Jeff forum "State of Decay"

NEW: Playable characters can no longer be killed this way.
Upgrade, now the repair of weapons and vehicles in the game, and not the time of the real world.
Reduced cooldown times for commands in the Radio Menu, specifically Words of Support, Words of Inspiration, and Medical Advice.
NPCs do not get stuck behind the counter, or on the stairs in the gun store, in Spencer's Mill.
"Too many infestations!" will now only be performed if there are too many infestations within 500 meters of your Home, and not somewhere else in the world.
UPDATED: Elements are now used and the area map is now functional and affects the base and their inhabitants.
Fixed mission in Memento
Community members to properly interact with Amenities in your home. Previously, they would stop after a certain period of time.
Feral zombies are now properly mechanized when approaching a vehicle.
NPCs will reliably reach the warehouse between Mt. Tanner and Spencer Mills when you give the call to gather supplies.
You can now exit through the car's windshield if both doors are locked.
Zombies and NPCs will no longer get stuck behind the grocery store in Marshall.
NPCs now correctly move to the correct location during cinematic cutscenes.
Zombies will no longer fall through the floor in Marshall's Court.
Zombies can no longer get under the porch or on the floor of the Wilkerson "Airplane", in the farmhouse.
Fixed some rare crashing bugs.
Fixed various translation errors.

P.S. Slightly used the translator too lazy print but tried to fix obvious errors.

As far as the luggage news is concerned with the car, the devs took into account the fact that useful things are all in the game without exception, given that Gunsmiths and Auto Mechanics will need screwdriver keys, etc. including morality grows from the finds, most likely they will make trunks, but not a fact.

P
Parradoxxx 21.10.22

The developer mentioned on June 9th that they are currently actively working on the PC version of "State of Decay", so fans will likely see the PC release of the game before any kind of co-op.
Norm) Disciples3, thanks for the news)

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Parradoxxx
You read what was known on June 9, I know that 1 person out of 22 is working on the PC version.

Not about the game, but about Microsoft.
If you remember just to strain your brain a little, then Fable 2 was also promised to be ported to a PC at the time of its release, but Microsoft bought all the rights to Fable 2 and banned the port, the developers could not help it, because they were not the authors of the game, but by the developers of the game, and the last game Fable 3 was ported only after a YEAR because, having seen the tendency of the game to fall, I decided to import it.

So if Maicrasoft doesn’t buy the rights and all that, it will be fine, it’s not the first game and the studio suffers from Maicrasoft, and that’s why Ubisoft and EA studios sell their goods to consumers themselves and the price suffers from this, it grows higher, advertising and promotion by itself is not cheap chips.

Okay, we are changing the point of view already 100% I know that work is in progress I received info on Twitter in PM, now the game will be released in Germany in "German" then slowly deep into Europe for now on XboX360, PC on the shoulders of "Sanya" :D not not in English . "Sanya" :D

Yes thing

Is the most powerful weapon at the moment.
Russian 12K

Type: Shotgun
Accuracy: 1 (Accuracy: 1) - compensated by accuracy and dispersion can put up to 5 zombies, also troll-zombo with 4-5 shots. 1 then complete GgGgGgggg, but you don’t have to choose when they try to devour you.
Durability: 3
Noise: 5
Reload Speed: 4
Weight: 7.7 lbs. (Weight: 7.7 kg.)
Ammo Type: Shotgun Shells (Ammo: Shotgun Shells 12 gauge)
Ammo Count: 10 Quantity (Ammo: 10)

You can attach a silencer and a square sight on the bottom under durability.
The inscription on the left side of the description reads "AK-47 shotgun was in the child"

Only the problem is Saiga 410k-04 and not "AK-47 Type 2, that's what they call AK in the West", but there is also an AKC in the game: D Well, there are also Russian turrets and grenades, there is also a Russian person playable in a helmet from the times of "World War II "
Saiga 410k-04 also looks in the game.

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

News 06/12/2013 found 06/13/2013

Gamers waiting for the Xbox Live Arcade zombie survival title, “State of Decay” to come out on PC can look forward to details on the game's PC release in the coming weeks. Undead Labs revealed on June 12 that they will have information regarding the PC version of “State of Decay” soon. The developer is also clarified that when they say “soon,” they mean “three weeks or less.”

Translation. fixed a little something to convey to the players in a more understandable sense

Playing on Xbox Live Arcade zombie survival, “State of Decay” will be released on PC, players can look forward to the details, on gaming PC the release will occur in the coming weeks. Undead Labs announced on June 12th that they will have information on the PC version of "State of Decay" shortly. The developer also clarified that when they say “soon,” they mean “three weeks or less.”

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Undead Labs R07;@undeadlabs 52 sec

So about co-op: We can't get started until we have a greenlight/a contract. Our publisher owns the IP. They are crazy busy with E3.

So about the co-op: We can't get started until we have a greenlight/contract. Our publisher owns the IP. They've been crazy busy since E3.

Taxi allocated one more programmer PC port is in full swing by the end of the week they will allocate another 1st Maicrasoft has measured or rather already decided to allocate 2-4 people for porting, it is known about the PS-4/3 version that it will not appear soon, well not in the coming months, the work is going on, the locomotive is going the right way.

We will not surrender VICTORY WILL BE OURS Undead
Labs

R
RDX 21.10.22

I passed the exams, now it remains to go to Pyatigorsk, and when I arrive, there will be no limit to joy !!

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

News! 06/15/2013 6:05 Moscow time, I'm going to sleep

Update 1 is available for everyone, fixed what was released earlier, and added a couple of time missions for the survivors, you didn't save them and you won't go further to the new base!

As for the PC, it will be delayed, the period may increase up to 4-5 weeks, the players unsubscribed on the forum with dissatisfaction and said that they are slowly losing interest in the game. There was no response from the developers, I will keep you informed.
Do not be angry, I am not happy myself, but at the moment 3 programmers are working.
In a week another game will be available in South Africa AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND!

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Update2 The patch is not coming soon.

Here is a patch for State of Decay (U2). Update2 is in final QA and we hope to deliver for certification early next week.

Please note that this is a design list and we may add, remove or change entries prior to certification.

Big changes. We are happy to receive it!

"Jeff the Developer"

1. Fixed backpacks falling through floors. Backpacks are now in an easily accessible place, in buildings.
2.Now you can produce homemade painkillers in the Medical Lab.
3. From the stocks you find there will be no more brains "To hell with this for Australia and New Zealand." Instead of supplies that exceed the limit for survivors every five minutes of the game in the following sizes: 2 at 100% per, 1.5 if 50% or more, and 1 if you are at 15% health will not be eaten much, the numbers are eating rates now they are 5 for 100% 2-4 for 50% or more, and 3 if 15%.
4.Increased information when you watch from rooftops, water towers and antennas.
5. Construction activity is now displayed in the current volume and a cap for each with the name of the stock.
6. Spare volumes that are displayed on the left will be signed in yellow, as in the assets, home page, and status panel.
7. Fame influence no longer expires when you are not playing, and the "cooking, brewing, crafting" drain rate while playing has been reduced from 6 per minute to 2 per minute.
8. The rate at which stocks are consumed will appear more factors in the number of missions over the course of the current data. This will cause the consumption of Stocks much faster, it all depends on factors and the attitude of the "player" towards you.
9.Fixed a bug that caused some to receive free ammo. "The bug has been removed, but while it's still there, use the bug users."
10.Fixed several areas on the map where the player could get stuck.
11.Fixed landscape in rivers, now deep rivers.
12.Fixed a bug that could cause an unexpected high number of zombie spawns near Mt. Cabin tanner.
13.Fixed a bug that caused a game with large communities to fail to load.
14.Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in abandoned farmhouses in northern Marshall.
15.Removed several sections of the fence around the warehouse near the fairgrounds to improve navigation for missions in the area.
16. Made easy orientation to "Expocentre" by car.
17. Adjusted the distance to vehicles to match pre-placed vehicles. (In short, now the distance will indicate)
18. Fixed a bug when a zombie fell from a ladder in the texture.
19.Fixed a bug that removed weapon durability from certain combat weapons.
20.Easier to perform "Double Kill" while moving.
21.Fixed a bug that caused wild zombies to react incorrectly if you dodged when he jumped up.
22.Fixed a bug that a debug text message briefly appears in the main menu after selecting a storage device.
23. Made major object adjustments to make equipment more useful during the current gaming session: 24. Global latency change from 1s
real time hour to 4 real time hours.
Combat
26. Preparations, "Food" Feasts, firearms practice changed from 3 real-time days to 2 game hours (where "game time" means the time played in the game, not counting the time that elapses during pause or in non-games), so you get the full benefit of the bonuses while you play the game.
27.The time of the bountiful Meal and Holidays has changed from 22 real time to 3 o'clock game time hours. It means feast to be loved by the community.
28. Trading Opportunities in action times vary from 1 day real time to 90 minutes.
29. Outsider Train changed duration from 1 real time of the day to 90 minutes.
30. Here is a change of time, everything is as usual from 3 days to 90 minutes.
31. All library research activities changed from 2 days to 4 real-time.
32. You now receive stock bonuses after getting a new House. Each comes with a certain amount of stock, depending on the size and quantity of the BACKPACK object.
33. Fixed a travel bug that caused zombies to get stuck in the textures of the "Besieged" mission.
34. Added "Stick Sensitivity "vibrator or something"" as an option.
35. Fixed repairs, saving players, the cyclical nature of the victims, in short it's cool!
36. Recover Mercy Shot in a mission, will no longer be able to recover from injuries.
37. Now it will be more difficult to move the hordes, they will have a leader.
38. Lily no longer reminds you to come to final missions.
39.Cold weapons are now more effective against Wild "freak" zombies.
40.Fixed a bug related to Juggernaut reaction to mobility.
41.Fixed a bug that was allowed by event simulation affecting NPCs that were not in your community.
42. The search for materials from the radio is now more reliable.
43.Fixed a bug that caused stimpacks to have a permanent effect. Stimulants such as coffee and energy drinks now correctly wear out over time. “food rots, disappears and stinks” “then you can use them as bait for Freaks and Jaegers”
44. It is no longer possible to set an Outpost during a mission.
45.Improve sound volume, mixing.

46.Improved the logic of choosing a music track. (yes, yes, everyone was waiting, now you can find a mini player in the game to download your music) more precisely, lying around at home with a temperature, if so, then go to Twitter or Lutche on Facebook there is his note, and this is not a sham, but the truth, and he was very upset when the whole World "world" offered him a bullet in the head, there were even those who prepositions @@YYY, but the game is not porting the date soon Oh my God I slowly losing his speech.

@einri_cfc We're working on the PC version now, so I vote PC ;)
We're working on a PC version of this, I vote PC. ;)

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Yes. Big News of the Day.

- Hell!

http://undeadlabs.com/2013/06/news/yes-big-news-day/

- Yes, you guys mistook us for that one and a half million. In fact, this event took place last Friday, Jeff says. Now we are over 550,000. We still don't know what to say, besides, thank you for your cooperation and support. We didn't know what to expect, so continuing with your enthusiasm is a "fix" humiliating :D
- Yes, it's your opinion that helps us prioritize. Update 2 is in the early stages of certification.
- Yes, when we have a PC release, it will be through Steam. The date is still being specified.
- And yes, Jeff is NOT just in silo bomb mode. We're working on a clean sandbox for State of Decay, in large part because you asked for it.
Again, TBD date, but we want it to come in weeks.

We are hard to stop! Thanks again everyone.

Undead Labs R07;@undeadlabs 13 min
TLDR: Steam for PC, and a pure sandbox mode incoming.

Steam PC version reanimated

Undead Labs R07;@undeadlabs 8 min

The reason there are not dates is because they are in flux right now. If we get more help... it'll be sooner that we thought.

the reason is that we don't know the release date until we get the light! "Somehow I did not translate completely"

Also Undead Labs stated that the PC version will be different and it will be 2 different games.

"Mystery Steam-source I won't tell but if MC signs a contract for 10% it will appear on Steam"

E3 was successfully calculated sales on XBLA 550.000 thousand people bought the game through XBLA now it's going full steam ahead in the PC world, MC liked the numbers and the publisher will stop there no, he will continue to develop State of Decay before its release.