3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sansan_UA 21.10.22 01:45 pm

Game Information (State of Decay)

Zombie Sandbox State of Decay Coming to PC
pix.playground.ru
Undead Labs has announced its intention to publish (with the help of Microsoft) third-person survivalist action game State of Decay on PC. The game was previously known as Class3 and was exclusive to XBLA.
pix.playground.ru
It was announced two years ago and attracted attention with innovative ideas for the subgenre: a focus on survival (like in Dead State - avoiding zombies, building defenses, and developing a community of the unbitten) and a dynamic world that reacted to the actions of the player.
pix.playground.ru
Multiplayer State of Decay will allow you to invite a friend (one) to your world; and it's not particularly new anymore. SoD will have to compete with DayZ (an existing MMU mod for ARMA II, recently officially announced as a standalone game), as well as the MMO The War Z, which is in development. State of Decay does not have a release date yet.
49 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Good evening everyone! And so straight to the point.

The new patch has Russian Language Interface and Text is now in Russian as well.,

Changed the main selection menu to support the upcoming Lifeline DLC .
Zombies now prefer to attack NPCs more often during feral missions, they now attack the player's base more aggressively.

Now the firing range of many rifles has also increased, as well as the approach and distance of the sight. When approaching, the firing range will increase, when moving away, the firing range decreases.

Graphics and sound

Frame smoothing.
Increased range of sounds.

Also, not big fixes are associated with cars, companions and zombies. Now the 1st is sooo scared to walk, the night has become even darker.

As for the DLC, I don't know. and BUT there are already new weapons and new things and materials, so I think the date will be announced no earlier than next week.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the game, I wish you universal happiness and progressive mood with you was JuvialS

C
CANCHEZ 21.10.22

kapets how much I missed, I need to catch up, I’ll just get a salary and I think a new DLS will come out.

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Good evening everyone!

On Friday, April 25, sensational information was announced about the upcoming DLS.

And so the new base. And new buildings on it

. As you have already noticed that new buildings have appeared, these are

1. Toilet (bathroom)
2. Helipad (special army delivery)
3. Electricity generator (let there be light)
4. Minefields (energy mine traps in the style of gelatin , traps and much more)

And since it looks like in art screenshots, everything will be the same in the game.

Helicopter!

Toilet and shower.

Traps.

There will be no DLC presentation on April 29, but if there is a presentation, then it will be soon, the presentation will be presented on Xbox360, and DLC will already appear on Xbox360 on April 29 on Tuesday.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the game, I wish you universal happiness and progressive mood with you was JuvialS

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Yes, I’ll immediately write on a HELICOPTER IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FLY A CREATER :D

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

State of Decay: We are 1 year old :P

State of Decay is 1 year old on June 5, 2014, as Jeff says we are glad that a large part of the audience liked the game, we made many updates and also gave joy to people on a large continent with the help of Microsoft we were able to expand horizons released Russian localization 2 dls the last dls lifeline received much more criticism and we are looking for approaches to improve the game, (I am Jeff) I know that the game is still far from perfect and will develop further a lot of feedback from different countries giving us ideas from which most of the worthy ones were embodied in the trunk, the light was worked out from the side of the old world and certain solutions were proposed, but only 1 option won, in the future we will try to take into account the wishes in terms of Multiplayer but not the fact.

Well, I won’t write about the circulation and they outdid Minecraft so much: D

State of Decay Skin Pack For Minecraft

A special pack for Minecraft in the style of State of Decay 6 will be released Minecraft character skin(s) exclusively on XboX360 (One).

S
Scaba2007 21.10.22

Hello everyone, can you tell me about the State of Decay Breakdown - is there a base for all buildings and improvements on them in the game?

J
JuvialS 21.10.22

Scaba2007
No, no, if only mod.

m
macis 21.10.22

tell me how to remove the bug in the inventory and the menu turns over automatically?

m
macis 21.10.22

there is a keyboard shortcut, but I forgot it