3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mixxxa163 21.10.22 01:56 pm

Choice of cooling system

I installed GTA 5 and a week later, it started to warm up to 85 percent and even passed out, seeing up to 60 somewhere. Processor 8320 amd, it has a GlacialTech Igloo 5750 Silent cooler, radeon r9 270x video card. Changed the paste to mx-4 gave -10s. but still,. The percent heats up to 80+ in batches, I think that a lot (maybe not right). Now in my Thermaltake V4 Black Edition case there is only a fan for the process and for blowing out, nui on video. I want to properly organize the cooling in order to continue to try overclocking. there are 2 4 pins free, I plan to put coolers in them + put Zalman CNPS10X Performa on the percent (advice of members of the forum). I ask you to help in this matter, what and where to put the cooler. Average budget, photo attached. Respect and respect in advance brothers.

28 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 21.10.22

mixxxa163

To the one who picked up your PC - tear off your hands. Who organizes the cooling then? Naturally, everything will be warm with you, because there is nowhere to take the flow of air from, there is no fan blowing cold air.
In general, put a 120 mm turntable on the front panel. You can do something like this: Arctic Cooling F12 PWM (its speed is adjustable). If I'm not mistaken, there is a place for a turntable and at the bottom of the case. There you can stick the same blowing fan. True, in this case, you will have to resolve the issue with the cables from the PSU - try to hide them behind the wall, if this is provided for by the case. On the roof of the hull, put one turntable for blowing.
You will check what the temperature will be after that, maybe you won’t have to buy a cooler for the processor. If it is not overclocked, then the dead cooler that is included should be enough.
PS: most likely the processor voltage you have in "auto" is worth it. The motherboard, as a rule, overestimates it in the load, which may cause overheating. You can manually fix the processor voltage in the BIOS. For example, at 1.325 in.

p
pecabir 21.10.22

put the tower radiator on the percentage, but heavier, but more expensive! and two 12cm coolers on it.
noisy, but at the CPU, the papillae will stand up from such a temperature

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich
- pekabir
Thanks for the advice. In general, I want to buy and forget, they can try to overclock later + vidyaha my r7 270 top is also heated at 60-65 ... I think to take Performa and hang three coolers. Fixing the voltage affects the performance of the processor under load (GTA 5 for example), if I organize the cooling in this way, will it still need to be fixed?

p
pecabir 21.10.22

mixxxa163
with normal side cooling. you can even shoot acceleration carefully

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich
- pekabir
Advise fans from the ones presented, please, because I order the perfoma there http://frontime.ru/category/kompyutery-i-ofisnaya-tekhnika/kompyutery-i-komplektuyushchi/ustroystva-okhlazhdeniya-dlya-korpusa/

p
pecabir 21.10.22

mixxxa163
well, personally, I have a dipkul, but you should take it with caution, since marriage can get caught. better take aerocool turntables, they are more reliable.

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

pekabir
-Sergey Viktorovich-
In the store they offered http://market.yandex.ru/product/6905587/spec?hid=818965&track=tabs but they are 3 pin, I have 2 4 more pin connectors on my mother, but the front cooler is blown love will not reach the connector. So what to put please advise

p
pecabir 21.10.22

mixxxa163
there are all sorts of adapters for this case

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.22

the blowing cooler is complete nonsense, it’s about like a dead poultice
, you can of course put a good propeller at 2400 rpm, but it couldn’t be much mine and the noise is about like that of a vacuum cleaner.
Voschem if the case has a breathable wall, you need to tear off all the plugs where the drive is.
if you take performance 10, it seems that the air goes back - the propellers from above are also not needed. current will bring down the air flow
if there are no holes in the removable wall, in principle, you can remove all the plugs below the video card and that's it.
for example, I have a zalman z7 case where everything is more closed there, a zhyfors 690 artic milling cutter a-30 at 6100fhe is hiding there, I also closed up two side blowers and turned off the front blower propeller because it shone in my eye and there is no overheating. therefore, everything is decided by the heat pack of the cooler.

-
-SK.art- 21.10.22

MunchkiN 616
blowing cooler is complete nonsense, it's like a dead poultice

what kind of heresy?
Competent blowing should be organized in the case. To do this, you need to provide an air flow that will cool the components and go outside the case. This is an axiom and it is foolish to argue with it.

mixxxa163
In the store they offered

to put them.
But it is better, of course, to look for artic cooling with PWM.

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

- Sergey Viktorovich
- buy 3 identical ones? There are coolers with thermal sensors, maybe they are better? if the cooler 3pin turns can not be controlled?

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/3430364?from=market_1201_samara&utm_medium=price&utm_source=yandexmarket&utm_ccooler_cases&utm_campaign=nosale&utm_term=3430364 will these coolers fit?

-
-SK.art- 21.10.22

mixxxa163
if the cooler cannot control 3pin turns?

is not a fact. Many motherboards can drive 3-pin turntables.

will these coolers fit?

Yes.

R
Red Barels 21.10.22

set the cooler to 140mm and everything will be fine

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Can I take these? http://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/coolers/668280/?utm_source=xml_ymarket_smr&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=668280_Z

-
-SK.art- 21.10.22

mixxxa163

you can do it too. If money is not a pity.

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

-Sergey Viktorovich-
I bought 4 coolers that you advised, all with 4 pin connection. 2 connectors I have free, where percent. how can I stretch the front cooler and down one, there is not enough wire length and there are no additional connectors on the mother? Are there any extension cords?

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

mixxxa163
Why buy "extension adapters"? Don't you already have a wire and a soldering iron?

m
mixxxa163 21.10.22

Belomorkanal,
I don’t know how it all works in order to solder it, it’s easier for me to buy and connect, but I can’t find what kind of extension cord I need.

B
Belomorkanal 21.10.22

mixxxa163
Well, to the extreme, if everything is so difficult for you, you can do without soldering.
Just take pieces of wire of the required length, bite off (with side cutters, not teeth) the connector from the fan so that the wire is enough for twisting, twist one end of the extension wire with this "cut", the other end with the "cut" coming from the fan. Perform the same "operation" with the rest of the fan wires. The wires are probably multi-colored, so you won’t confuse them, and if they are still the same color, then increase them one by one so as not to confuse them. And if you confuse, then there will be trouble.
Be sure to insulate (with electrical tape or at least tape) all the twists so that there is not even a hint of bare wires, otherwise you can arrange a short circuit along the 12v line.
Just try it and see that it's not difficult if your hands are from your shoulders, and not from ... well, you understand from where.