3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Your impressions of the pre-alpha (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Ubisoft revealed the pre-alpha today.
What are your impressions of what you saw?
I was not impressed with the graphics and animation of the fight, it's like in Batman. But it's only alpha.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.10.22

hmm, the consoles have already announced the release date - October 23

E
Egor Polyansky 2004 21.10.22

I'm shocked this is a masterpiece

P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

I'm currently showing boxed versions of the game -_-

d
dark old 21.10.22

The game will be doomed as a unit is already a fact. Half of them were simply copied from the unit in a brazen way, and then you can not wait. I look forward to the explosion of farts from Unity fans.

B
Bob300 21.10.22

cool the atmosphere of england and the combat system on the top five, but knowing Ubisoft, as always, she can ruin everything

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 21.10.22

Assassin with a top hat, what's next??? I did not see anything fundamentally new, in fact I did not expect it. The only Assassin who really brought something new to the series was Black Flag. Oh yeah, more fist fights, Ubisoft ran out of weapon fantasy? And of course the words of the developers: "This is the best Assassin's Creed"

s
simmac 21.10.22

Not bad, but London seemed empty.

D
DEVI 21.10.22

It is very similar to a unit....even now you can imagine what kind of bugs there will be)
Fights are not accompanied by smooth animation. NPCs are the same in terms of intelligence as in the previous parts. The physics of damage and collisions is a little lame. The blood did not seem very realistic (but there were puddles of blood). And I also don't like his hat =)
Let the developers come to their senses, and do not release a redesigned AS Unity.

a
akela280 21.10.22

simmac
The crowd of people in the unit was nothing good, it didn't end well

D
Dmitry Ryzhkov 21.10.22

Darkness916
Exactly the same feeling. If technical flaws can be forgiven for the pre-alpha version, then the similarity with Unity is really scary

M
Marksman1231 21.10.22

Judging by the release date, we can hope for a good optimization on the PC. Wall to wall fights - it will be interesting to watch. Haystacks in the 19th century, the century of the industrial revolution, in a big city? Rave! But in general, not bad. Only instead of a sword, they could have made a cane like Watson (details in the book / film). It's a big break for this studio after the tyranny of King Washington.

J
JonyN5 21.10.22

I didn’t like all the same sharp animation of the characters, at least they smoothed it out a bit.
The AI ​​is stupid again, okay city dwellers, but the enemies... just a facepalm..
and again something like capturing territory, etc. crap. (no, it's not bad, but it's not good either, you just want something new) One of the
pluses is a carriage ride.

A
ArtemKrasnovNikolaevich 21.10.22

As for the fact that this is an alpha version, I agree, it will probably be better on the release, the combat system is generally class, he fights well with his fists, as in life, in the previous parts, as a robot which was programmed to make certain blows, here everything somehow happens naturally and quite quickly, but about shenbiao, which can cling to any building, they are in vain, no realism, damn it, even now modern technologies are not like that, and there he slightly waved his hand up and the shenbiao flew away at the speed of light, onto a tall building, they would still suit birds added, and that pressed the button took off, in the air chose the direction. BREEDDDD.

W
W shatters 21.10.22

it's pre-alpha! given that, as in 3, half will be cut out ... even worse than unity. the only plus is that the stream did not lag)))

M
Mr Grave 21.10.22

Returned hand-to-hand combat and whistling. Of course, there is nothing fundamentally new at all, but still cool. Guns, trains, cylinders! The graphon, unlike the unity, seemed cut ... Let them achieve productivity even by drinking a graphon, even by their eggs - they are not so stupid as to repeat their own mistakes (Unity).
It is especially alarming how they once again swear that they are doing the best part in the series ...
Although, to be honest, I don’t care anymore. They will make a masterpiece cooler than zhta5 - I have nothing against it. Pile the next waste with 10fps at the minimum - do not care.
PS Cover - 10 out of 10.

I
Ilya233 21.10.22

It will do.

P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

...DimaSik...
If it comes to that, it's more likely that AC3 brought something new, because that's where the boats appeared.
There are no fisticuffs - bad, there are fisticuffs - also bad. WTF?!

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.10.22

Bring back the hidden blade as a standalone weapon to what it used to be.

a
akela280 21.10.22

Darkness916
Unity was the first part in the new format this part should be better.

A
ArtemKrasnovNikolaevich 21.10.22

MrGrave
They always say that "this is the best game in the series" let them surprise us by saying "the game is C but our director's son likes it"