3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Your impressions of the pre-alpha (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Ubisoft revealed the pre-alpha today.
What are your impressions of what you saw?
I was not impressed with the graphics and animation of the fight, it's like in Batman. But it's only alpha.
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

akela280
Well, they created the illusion of a living world, although they took the lion's share of performance as a fee.

a
akela280 21.10.22

Not a bad glove

M
Marksman1231 21.10.22

Playersaharan
The choice is obvious, is it better to watch a filmstrip with crowds or play comfortably with small crowds?

U
UnItalianoVero 21.10.22

As they say in gambling: 50% ac unity, 50% batman.
The animation is the same as in the predecessor (especially killings from around the corner, and in the jump), the rest is batman (unrealistic, INSTANT and TOO SHARP movements in fights; and of course the CRAZY HARPOON, on which the hero climbs in a second).
Where does he hide the cylinder?
And what's with the white splatter on kill?
They first copied the appearance of Ezio, and now Edward?

a
a_noob_is 21.10.22

Do they have a little girl running the show?

P
Playersaharan 21.10.22

In general, what can I say about the gameplay...
Cons:
-battle animation is too sharp
-AI is still the same stupid
-bugs with NPCs are visible to the naked eye
-harpoon is a controversial decision, parkour has never been hard, but here. ...
- This is an addition to Unity (animation / sound - all the same). However, BF also had relatively few differences from AC3, but the game itself was much more successful
Pluses:
-destructible environment (now everything seems not so oaky)
-interaction with the environment (well, finally!)
-carriage chases look good
-opportunity arrange BBPE
- returned a few old chips.
In general, the biggest minus is the fisticuff animation. Hope it gets fixed closer to release.

M
Mr Grave 21.10.22

rozil
And I liked the cylinder. And when he takes it off, he probably folds it.

r
rozil 21.10.22

MrGrave
Your optimism is truly inspiring)

T
TIGERblack 21.10.22

All the same Unity. I'm not interested, I'm not waiting.

PS Horses knocking down poles are cool, of course.

K
Kosolapyi1 21.10.22

We took Unity as a basis, added a couple of features from Batman and GTA5, and voila! Couldn't something be a little more original? Not just one person works there.

v
vvvjust 21.10.22

On the first arts, the game looked much more interesting!

-
-SlashuuR- 21.10.22

The yellowness of the picture reminded me of the Vanted Bridge of 2005, but let's refer to the atmosphere, okay) In the gameplay of. Even Unity's video looked better in my opinion. I'm afraid to imagine how technologically poor this part will be at the end. Ragged animation, acidic (as in Unity) gamma, disappearing textures, ramming horses, the hero is not reflected in puddles. And do not poke me that this alpha, they say they will fix everything, the last parts of AC were terribly bugged and this one is no exception. Hook-shenbiao seemed like nonsense to me, GG flies up like a spider-man on a web. It is worth noting the work of designers, as in all other parts, it is simply excellent.
I once wrote that Victory would be the same Unity, only in London (and I was downvoted). Well, we got it.