3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keys2games 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Juve in the ass!!!

what is going on with the old signera. some failures match after match. your opinion ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

In Italy, now in general, only Milan is somehow on fire.
Juventus is just less lucky. What did Milan stuff in a face-to-face meeting? 3 goals from corners and that's it. Yesterday's game with Roma was basically a draw.

In general, in comparison with Liver, Juve is not so bad. I don't think that Inter has been showing a better game lately and in general this season.

k
keys2games 21.10.22

Yes, you are right about Liverpool. But if you judge the championship there is more powerful, the competition is big. Juventus is a top club, it should be in the leading positions. All because of Ferara and his assistants

D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

What kind of competition is there? Stoke City is not even the level of Catania (which Juve flew into). Small teams there are really weaker than in Italy. And with Stoke, Liver somehow took a point.
What about Ferrara? He is calm, understands what is going on, the players seem to appreciate him, in general, a good atmosphere is felt. What, does he motivate them poorly or is he a weak tactician? I think it's unlikely. And it is unlikely that Ferrara is much to blame for the fact that he has no one else at the forefront of the attack except for the Amauri log. Injured Iaquinta (also the same "sniper"). Melo is generally some kind of horror. Put in a double. You can really rely on 2 attack players - ADP and Diego.

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

But at the same time, Ferrara is still removed from the post of head coach

k
keys2games 21.10.22

If Ferrara is removed from the post of GT. then the team will take a long time to recover. They will need to work with a new trainer and buy more powerful players, and then everything will go well!

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Usually, with the advent of a new helmsman, teams, on the contrary, experience a surge

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

In most cases

S
Stay Away 4000 21.10.22

at the end of that year, when Klava was removed, I smiled - I wrote somewhere that, they say, Ranieri will laugh next season, looking at Ferrara’s coaching attempts ... well, he’s laughing, probably, he also pulled Juve "in Turin ... it's still a good saying - they don't look for a beaver from a beaver,
and it's also nice that yesterday's kickers are set to coach clubs ... there are prerequisites that it will not be so fashionable, forgive my tongue-tied tongue) Shearer drowned Newcastle ", Ferrara ruined Juventus ... I still want the places at the head of serious clubs to be earned ... so that they do not get for beautiful eyes or a successful playing career

and Juve, as I understand it, does not have an attacking game, not only that it was staged, there are not even hints of some kind of meaningfulness ahead ... I don’t really follow Signora, but the reviews and statistics confirm ... this is the most difficult - to put normal interaction ahead, and such work was entrusted to the greenhorn ... more injuries ... against such a background, the regression of the players is not surprising ... I'm afraid if things go like this, Dunga Ferrare will clean his face for Melo))

Eniway, Juventus I would like to see strong ... for the sake of development, interestingness, finally, the Series ... the main thing is only that the old, Modzhev's, habits do not make themselves felt again)

D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

Compared to Leonardo, whom the red-blacks really praised during the last games of Milan, Ferrara is quite experienced and still an Italian (he already worked as an assistant in Juve).

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

If Ferrara is removed from his post

Everyone, Ferrara was removed

S
Stay Away 4000 21.10.22

an assistant is not something at all ... so many of these assistants who grabbed the steering wheel have already disappeared, you can’t count them ... independent work must begin from the bottom ... and grow to the top ... as it was, say, with Spalletti .. This is the correct, natural way,

where was it removed, why does the office not know about it. Juve website? )

D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

May be. But Ferrara for Juventus, and indeed for Italy, is still not just an assistant or head coach. This must also be taken into account. It happens that it works. Guardiola, for example.

D
DerVarSaar 21.10.22

With players like Guardiola and Bubnov, and even Byshovets, everything will work out ...

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Of the players still need to make a team

D
DerVarSaar 21.10.22

Pfft, what was there to do? everything was ready, so the game was set up, the players understood each other from a half-run.

k
keys2games 21.10.22

There is a version that Benitez will replace Ferrara

r
ronaldobest 21.10.22

or Hiddink

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Oh, there are many candidates

k
keys2games 21.10.22

His fate is being decided at the post of town merchant. Sat. Russia, most likely will remain. Juve this year will not see him at home. The old Signera is looking for Italian roots

S
Stay Away 4000 21.10.22

"most likely it will remain"
well, if you pay him 5 lyam from your own pocket for a month of your stay in Russia ... because no one else will do this