3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keys2games 21.10.22 01:57 pm

Juve in the ass!!!

what is going on with the old signera. some failures match after match. your opinion ...
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

It turns out that Ferrara has not left yet and is preparing Juventus for the Italian Cup

k
keys2games 21.10.22

After the cup he will be replaced by Zeccheroni

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Is not a fact

k
keys2games 21.10.22

"Luciano Moggi come back!" shout Juve fans from all over the world

k
keys2games 21.10.22

It is necessary for someone to raise Juventus, especially since he himself spoke about this at the office. website

D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

So, Zaccheroni. In general, a good option, although he has oh so few achievements.

k
keys2games 21.10.22

For sure: Ferrara was removed.

A
Andrew Z 21.10.22

Rafa is not leaving Liverpool. especially in Juventus

D
DerVarSaar 21.10.22

ept, Andy, then Leaver will leave Rafa) They generally run the risk of not even getting into the LE ... why pull something?

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Well, there is gratitude to this coach for past achievements;)

k
keys2games 21.10.22

Now no one looks at past achievements, no one from the club’s management looks at football, money is run in football and the presidents of clubs, in particular Liverpool, are worried that the team would fall into the zone of the ch., not to mention the championship. the end of this season if he keeps the club in the middle of the table.

D
DerVarSaar 21.10.22

It's all sad ... Juve can't beat Livorno, which is at the bottom of the standings ... I watched the first half, it became sad and boring ... it's how much patience Ferrara had that he constantly, from match to match, put this stupid worthless Melo at the start ... he did much more harm than good, and how much money was thrown at him ... some indignation on the field, mate in Portuguese, disputes, cards ... today, when I found out account, I saw that this dunce was nevertheless removed from the field, and, in general, I was not surprised ... I can’t say anything good about Amauri either ... oh, how much there was talk, Italy and Brazil are fighting for Amauri ... who will he choose himself??? now, I think, neither one nor the other, nor Juventus need him.

D
Dark_Sun 21.10.22

Melo should actually be worried about his health right now.. A few more such matches and the Turin fans may not be able to endure. Is a mockery. That's what they paid for as for Diego ..

D
DEviLPr0 21.10.22

Yes, the leadership of Juve showed that they do not keep the situation under control, they changed the awl to soap, it would be better if they let Ferrara finalize

k
keys2games 21.10.22

By the way, Juve want to sign Shktrela from Liverpool.

ps Another stupid purchase is planned.

G
God of Party 21.10.22

Yes, Italy in general UG) There, one Milan plays sympathetically, it’s sickening to watch the rest of the teams, it’s better to download the nuclear submarine from a torrent an hour after the end of the match, and watch)

A
Andy Danilmo 21.10.22

And it only plays into my hands that it is slipping, I'm an Interist! :))

N
NickoIa 21.10.22

in the ass - to put it mildly ... :(

a
aplesin 21.10.22

let it rip. he was not in such a pope

D
DROGBA 21.10.22

Juventus is a club with the dumbest transfer policy. How can you not understand that it's time to sell Del Pier, Buffon, Amauri, Sissoko and other "dead" players.
But no! Pirlo was added to these suckers.