3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelica04 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Transferring decisions from previous parts. Their globality. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

With all my love for the witcher, we have to admit that transferring saves from the first to the second was not very good. The choice of side also had almost no consequences, a few words with the Iorvetov (if he was for the elves), a meeting with Siegfried (if the order), with neutrality there was nothing at all (well, Triss was temporarily the king's adviser) and that's all. The only more or less important choice that was normally brought was the life or death of Princess Adda. In the second part, we made extremely important political decisions, up to the creation of the kingdom of inhumans or the assassination of the king. As for the life of Summer, judging by the trailer, you can not worry, this decision will be taken into account. As for the fate of Temeria, as I understand it, it will be quickly captured by the Nilfgaard Empire, so it doesn’t matter what we decide with it. In general, I’m most interested in how the death of King Henselt or the creation of a new kingdom of nonhumans will affect the world,
29 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 21.10.22

Y5J
Well, like with Triss, they swelled, presumably, he started the second one in bewilderment, although there were still 15k of his own. But on the other hand, in the first games with money, there are no particular problems.

Y
Y5J 21.10.22

XBoy360
But now it's open world) Now this problem will take place))

X
XBoy360 21.10.22

Y5J
Damn, the more I talk about the game, the more I want this 12 days to pass faster. Or at least get home faster, pass the second one on the side of Iorvet. Whole 3 hours...

D
Danil-ihp 21.10.22

judging by the gameplay reviews of the pre-release version, there will be no transfer of saves, clothes and money at all, you will be asked about all the decisions in the second part (for roche or for yorveta, whether Saskia was left alive, etc.) during a visit to the emperor emhyru.

R
RGC 21.10.22

Danil-ihp
Traditional transfer of saves will also be

A
Angelica04 21.10.22

Danil-ihp
As I understand it, there will be both in mass effect 2 and a normal save save transfer, and set up (like when Shepard talked with Miranda, where she asked for basic details)

B
Bengardos 21.10.22

guys, please teach the old man. How do you transfer saves? otherwise I’m worried, I bought 2 and 3 in the incentive, but because of the steam cloud I have porridge in my saves, half of something for roche, half for an elf, hell understand whether summer and the dragon are alive or not) I read a hundred guides how to delete saves nothing helped.)

x
xzWhiteWolf 21.10.22

Yes, no matter how you play, the world will remain the same. They just give you some changes in the dialogues, they say it was like that there ... In fact, it's like that everywhere. All the same, the world will be conceived the way it was fitted to the script. And I’ll even say more that it won’t be needed, since almost at the very beginning of the game .. well, I won’t spoil it, in general, in the dialogue you can easily talk about your “passage” and the decisions you made. For, as in any game with save transfer, doodles don’t care what you did before) Well, they will add a couple of words, they say you did this or that ... If you know anything about the plot of the 3rd witcher, then you will notice that in that situation that has developed, everyone does not care what happened before it)
So, the maximum that they will give you for this is a sword and armor, which will be needed exactly for the first hour of the game ...
In any case, whoever doesn’t like it, I assure you - the game will make you have fun without remembering the saves) Is it about fast and frequent before each battle)) Unless of course you don’t play easy)

x
xzWhiteWolf 21.10.22

Bengardos Savings
could be transferred from the 1st part to the 2nd. Yes, and right now you can) In the 3rd is not yet possible, unless you bought the game in the emirates)