3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balda716 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Happy Victory Day!

The topic is dedicated to Our Victory.
For whom Grandparents fought on the fronts and worked in the rear for the front, but in general then the whole country fought for victory, therefore that war was called Patriotic - write Their memories of that difficult time.

My grandfather told how they went to Berlin - Zhukov put coal searchlights on cars, thousands of guns and Katyushas, ​​tanks - a light show, a rumble, a roar, the earth trembled ... Then the Mirikos miraculously escaped the fate of the Nazis - the yeti mongrels wanted to go to us. And after the Victory, the Mirikos drove the ships to Vladik from the presses so that the Lend-Lease students could be crushed and taken back to the United States with scrap metal, when Stalin found out about it, he forbade the student to be driven onto the ships.
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 21.10.22

The anniversary Victory Parade was held on Red Square in Moscow, with the Holiday of All who are with Us!!! and who is against - go through the forest ...

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 21.10.22

and the city thought the exercises were going on ...

R
RussianQuaker 21.10.22

Comrades, Happy Victory Day, on this day we killed all the invaders! Isn't it time to repeat the great feat of our grandfathers?

G
Gemini 21.10.22

Happy Victory Day!!! Eternal memory to the dead, eternal glory to the living!

B
Balda716 21.10.22

The text of the song about the war - "At a nameless height", from the painting "Silence".

SpoilerThe grove under the mountain was smoking,
And the sunset burned with it.
There were only three of us left.
Of the eighteen guys.
How many of them, good friends,
are left lying in the dark...
Near an unfamiliar village,
At a nameless height.
At an unfamiliar village,
On a nameless height.

The rocket shone as it fell,
Like a burnt-out star.
Anyone who has ever seen this
will never forget.
He won't forget, won't forget
Those furious attacks
On a nameless height.
On a nameless height.

Above us "Messers" circled;
They were visible as if in daylight.
But only stronger we were friends,
Under the cross art-fire.
And no matter how difficult it was,
You were true to your dream
On a nameless height.
On a nameless height.

I often dream of those guys,
Friends of my war days.
Our dugout in three rolls,
Pine burnt over it.
As if again I'm with them
Standing on a fiery line
On a nameless height.
On a nameless height.

J
Just Stand 21.10.22

Without any subtext. Beautiful song. And if it weren't for rap, but you can always cut it off.
From 4:10
Spoiler

B
Balda716 21.10.22

Just Stand
Guy-hacker I know this is Anatoly Shariy, he is against the junta - ours. Well, the guys also sang a song against the junta, the current didn’t understand everything in Ukrainian, it’s so familiar - Did my Pole buv.
---------------------- A new portal of
documents of the Second World War "Memory of the People" opens
documents on the course and results of the main military operations, exploits and awards of all the soldiers of the Great Patriotic War.
http://podvignaroda.mil.ru/?#tab=navHome

J
Just Stand 21.10.22

Mama Bazhe, how disgusting to read it. I tell you, this image is boring. Holy fool in an outdated dialect, do you think it's cool or fun?

S
SkyGame 21.10.22

there is no congratulatory news on PG, sold out (((

r
rPeBoJL 21.10.22

Just Stand
and what if he achieves this?)

J
Just Stand 21.10.22

That's it. Some type of Band-Aid joker.
kg/am

V
Vaipen 21.10.22

My great-grandfather Nikolai was discharged with a lung injury at the end of the war, my grandmother (his daughter) told me, like a sniper took off. So he lived for several more years with one lung, then he died. And his brother Andrey went to Berlin, although the war was already considered over and he could no longer go, but he was a man of principle, and decided to go to the end. there near Berlin and died. My grandfather on my mother’s side even wanted to name me Andryukha in his honor, but dad was against it, like you can’t name him in honor of dead relatives, so that fate does not repeat itself.

M
MrHappyKill 21.10.22

Since May 9 everyone.... Look at my congratulations, which I did 46 minutes, 03 seconds... I did it
through Sony Vegas Pro 13, the cuts were made by myself...
=============== ===
Verse:
Thanks to Grandfather for the victory.
For clean air.
For the sky is blue.
We remember. We love. We grieve
==================
Video congratulations to veterans .... And all with MAY 9 !!!!
Spoiler

M
Masha 21.10.22

Congratulations on May 9th.
Somehow they perverted the holiday, it seems to me.

B
Balda716 21.10.22

S
SkyGame 21.10.22

Balda716
France lost 80 thousand killed from almost 2 million army and capitulated, fucking warriors

B
Balda716 21.10.22

SkyGame Did you watch
Alexander Chacha's speech at the Pobeda forum in Moscow? Hey man, I advise you to look:

R
RussianQuaker 21.10.22

On the other hand, we kick the ghost of the departed. Look at what's going on here right now, it doesn't pull on the winning country. Russian, wake up!