3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhidman 21.10.22 02:25 pm

\"Easter eggs\" in the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Well, I'll start a little:
Pistol AJM 9 (Alex Jay Murphy, 9 from the original name AUTO-9) - Robocop Pistol xD, sorry the sound is not so cool IMHO.
Spoiler

Shotgun - Obviously, the way he shoots from him is a parody of Terminator 2, the title appears in 1991 - the year Thermos 2 was released, and in the description
Spoiler

47 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hephaest 21.10.22

The fact that the opponents of the games are MyDAKI. And the games themselves develop a person.

A
AIRaymonD 21.10.22

Zhydman

And he pulls out AUTO-9 in the same cowboy style (with a twist of the gun) as Robocop / Former Murphy.

The hero himself looks like a cross between Robocop/Terminator/Universal Soldier :)))

GlavGad looks like Bennett from the movie "Commando".

In the very first scene with the minigun, Little Richard's "Long Tall Sally" is played, which is also played during the helicopter flight in the movie "Predator"

D
Dead_Rus_Shot 21.10.22

In one of the side quests, you have to kill four turtles in the sewer; it belongs to the Ninja Turtles. I forgot to screen it.

_
_dart 21.10.22

Ear necklace - "Universal Soldier"

U
ULTR19 21.10.22

In the description of the shotgun, in my opinion, there is a reference to the original FarCry3. In the place where it talks about a sissy (Jason Brody) saving other sissies (Jason's friends).

S
SovietComrade 21.10.22

Remember a couple of references to Assassins creed in the normal Far Cry 3? Here, when collecting TVs and such, he says: "I hope you don't have to collect flags (or feathers). This should have been done in part 2 of Assassins creed.

t
temkto 21.10.22

When we run away from the factory where dinosaur eggs were fried with a flamethrower (!!), we run up to the elevator, which slowly begins to descend and a voice is heard announcing that the uterus (!!!) of dinosaurs has escaped to freedom, and heads. the hero says something like "this reminds me of something" - obviously to Aliens 2! )))

Z
Zhidman 21.10.22

AIRaymonD
Indeed, this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the head gada.

_dart
And chain mail ala Bennett from Komandos.

h
htn 21.10.22

Loan is wearing a chain mail vest - a reference to Bennett from H.F. "Commando":

PS, damn it, ahead of us.

h
htn 21.10.22

Laser rifles - almost like plasma rifles from the "Terminator":

h
htn 21.10.22

The extraction of the superweapon artifact at the end of the game takes place in a kind of "arena" - a reference to all the classic stories about the Guardians of the World and great warriors, up to the tales of Ivan the Fool and the treasure sword.

H
HAARYY 21.10.22

Prizraaak
To be a little more precise - "It's good that you don't have to collect average feathers"

:)

N
Nick Heidfeld 21.10.22

The very beginning of the game, when you fly in a helicopter and shoot from a machine gun to the music. This scene is from the movie Predator part 1

D
Disterlol 21.10.22

A reference to Assassins Creed, in the 1st part of the assassin it was necessary to collect flags, in the 2nd feathers: D And then he took the TV, and the Persian said))

M
Mrajig 21.10.22

But what about the packs of pizzas in the tunnel, where the turtles =)) It's obvious =)
And about the fact that the
Colonel "-REX I'M YOUR FATHER!"
Rex - "N-e-e-e-e-et!!!"
In general, the game is one solid Easter egg. The same dragons from the film, I don’t remember which one, there were also such dragons. Old film, very old.

333kot 21.10.22

A nuclear explosion can be seen on the horizon.
In the side mission you need to kill a shark named Brody

T
TeMNick 21.10.22

wait, did no one notice the reference to the ninja turtles?!
there is such an additional task "turtle killer" where you have to go down into the sewer and kill 4 dangerous turtles: the 1st turtle will throw a burning barrel at you, the second will open the gas valve at the wrong moment for you, the third will set the only crocodile in the game on you, the fourth will turn on the current on the water)
unfortunately, I can’t screen, I get only a black screen =(
and yes, this place is full of pizza boxes) in the task there was something about a rat, but I didn’t find something =(

H
Hephaest 21.10.22

TeMNick
Why nobody? Here's a post made before yours:
Dead_Rus_Shot 04/12/13 00:05
In one of the side quests, you have to kill four turtles in the sewers. It belongs to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I forgot to screenshot.
Yes, I myself noticed immediately how among the animals I saw mutant turtles.

A
ARzamaSec 21.10.22

TeMNick
already wrote about this above

T
TeMNick 21.10.22

Korvych
ARzamaSec I
see, sorry)
they were just mentioned in passing