3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhidman 21.10.22 02:25 pm

\"Easter eggs\" in the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

Well, I'll start a little:
Pistol AJM 9 (Alex Jay Murphy, 9 from the original name AUTO-9) - Robocop Pistol xD, sorry the sound is not so cool IMHO.
Spoiler

Shotgun - Obviously, the way he shoots from him is a parody of Terminator 2, the title appears in 1991 - the year Thermos 2 was released, and in the description
Spoiler

47 Comments
Sort by:
333kot 21.10.22

TeMNick
there are a lot of crocodiles in the game

H
Hexogen 21.10.22

ULTR19
"Good, bad... The main thing is who has a gun - a reference to the Army of Darkness"

S
STRengths 21.10.22

if you hold F, you can show the middle finger

K
Kirillenko45 21.10.22

TeMNick
crocodiles are just in the game, you just need to look for them

T
TheMostDominantWhiteMaste 21.10.22

The sniper rifle looks like the rifles that Jones supplied to Bodick and KO, and if you modify the barrel, it shoots just as deadly.

D
Dark spider-man 21.10.22

The training scene and the song itself is a reference to the movie No Retreat, No Surrender.

h
havok007 21.10.22

who looked back in the future will understand)

m
mad_le_zisell 21.10.22

The game's poster, the logo against a holographic grid, and the credits song ("friends forever will be together") is a reference to the Miami Connection movie.
Poster: http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/cultist/miamiconnection_poster-final.jpg
Trailer:

a
artemsberg 21.10.22

reference to the turtles is the coolest and most obvious, slices of pizza, quantity 4, in the task it is written that they are friends with rats.

a
artemsberg 21.10.22

I also drew attention to one reference to Rimbaud, if you shoot from a minigun for a long time, then the Colt starts yelling just like Sly in Rimbaud 2, when he shot something from a machine gun

s
scrambled eggs 21.10.22

Here are all the easter eggs and references.

a
artemsberg 21.10.22

before the final mission, two defeated terminators can be found nearby

a
artemsberg 21.10.22

second next

a
artemsberg 21.10.22

the final mission itself, where you fight off the living dead, is very similar to Quake 3, even the weapon is also hanging in the air

b
bukowski 21.10.22

I liked the ninja turtles, they even have their muzzles painted accordingly.

Z
Zombieller 21.10.22

And no one paid attention to the squat icon? Yes, that's the terminator pose!

C
CocoJuice 21.10.22

Not exactly an Easter egg, but still :)

L
Lutece 21.10.22

All Easter eggs have already been described here. :) I immediately associated the initial mission with the helicopter with the Predator. Well, I saw almost all the references to the "Terminator" (there are quite a lot of references to this film).

S
Slasherstyler 21.10.22

By the way, the music also reminds me of the terminator and the movie Tron in 83!

S
Slasherstyler 21.10.22

terminator

vision rex vision (cybernetic)