3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser777 21.10.22 02:25 pm

So what color is the dress?

A serious controversy erupted on social media over a photo of the dress posted on Tumblr.
Meanwhile, scientists tried to explain why for some the dress is blue-black, and for others it is white and gold.
What color is the dress, blue or white?
A dispute broke out on the Web about the color of the dress, a photograph of which appeared on the blog of a resident of Scotland, Caitlin MacNeil, writes MK. The problem is that three-quarters of the voters believe that the dress is white and gold, the rest - that the dress is blue or completely changes its color.
So, on February 25, a girl under the nickname Swiked posted a photo of a dress on Tumblr and asked her friends what color it was.
“Guys help me, is this dress white and gold or blue and black? Me and my friends can't agree and we're going crazy."
After a couple of hours, millions of people were divided into two camps: some claimed that the outfit was blue and black, while others were white and gold. But even after the girl confirmed that it was really blue with black stripes, the debate on the network did not calm down ...
A photo of a strange dress posted the day before by the BuzzFeed portal literally blew up the Internet, turning the topic into a media virus.

I personally see a faded blue with dark black, and you?
65 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Stand 21.10.22

Grevol
" Junkies"

Not a cholet junkie?

n
nikita2112 21.10.22

White poop dress. I have no idea where black and blue junkies saw it.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.10.22

Fuck! Some kind of chicken, not only a fool, but also colorblind, blew up the Internet, and at the same time the remains of the brains of others, idiots like herself.
Ksyusha, Ksyusha - plush panties...

s
solij 21.10.22

Man without conscience
Maybe if you put it on SCP-682, he will finally die?

M
Man without conscience 21.10.22

solij
Already calling SCP...

D
Dalv777 21.10.22

dark blue

L
LordRegent303 21.10.22

I see blue - black, and my friend sees gray - black. :D

M
Man without conscience 21.10.22

Mr_Maks_QOLDEN
Copper blue, lord.

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

And here is this crap.

S
SALEM 21.10.22

Spoiler

R
RicoChico 21.10.22

Here is your dress.
Spoiler

g
good dumpling 21.10.22

Hell, it's already here, ugh. Some crap was written about the contrast on the display.

I
Ivan Dro 21.10.22

At first I saw it white and gold, then a little bluish with gold, and now blue with dark on the bottom and gold on the top.

F
Fat Vladimir 21.10.22

In short, the result, that woman took a picture of a dress on the iPhone 6, and bad cameras on mobile phones (except Lumia 1020)

Is everything clear to you?

G
GTAman 21.10.22

Man without_conscience
Lol, it's copper-brass blue.
Yes, it's not about exactly what shades, but about what shades of colors.

I checked the color with the Just Color Picker, making sure I saw it right. Honestly, I don’t understand how you can see this dress in white and gold. In really working illusions, I can tune in to different perceptions. For example, in that animation with a spinning girl, I can see her spinning both clockwise and counterclockwise, and generally making half a turn back and forth. And here I see only one option.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.10.22

detonator
God, what is it?? Did I hear from you a sound idea?
No, no, no... Dude, anything but sound thoughts. They are unknown to me. As for the sane (heh heh ...) myslev, there are enough smart people here without me (well, or those who consider themselves to be such).
It just turned up a pleasant opportunity to safely call a chicken a chicken and a fool a fool. Having fun...

F
Fat Vladimir 21.10.22

GTAMan
In the photo of the girl, I see the dress as white and gold, but in the photo from RikoChiko I see it as black and blue

l
lushik1974 21.10.22

A dress of the same color is simply photographed from different angles, that's all!

7Rain7 21.10.22

The first is blue with dark gold, even more of a poop. From rico chico blue and black. Out of curiosity, I showed the photo to three others in the office. Everyone sees the same. Those who see white in a dress there are trolls and color blind.
Below proof
http://infametr.ru/infa/20016456

R
Rikudo Nagashi 21.10.22

— Hey, dolphin, what color is the dress?
- Yes, I'm on the drum.
So dolphins once again proved that they are the smartest creatures on Earth.