3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Shandrov 25.10.22 11:00 am

Bug in Chapter 9 (History and Mystery) Episode 6 (Phoenix) (A Plague Tale: Requiem)

Hugo doesn't want to take Amicia's hand
instead just keeps his arms straight!!!
Because of this, you can't go any further!
when Sophia calls to follow her!!
25 Comments
Sort by:
1 Andrei 29.10.22

BDmitriy
I poked at everything and in different order, and tried not to let this Hugo come to the table at all :) Okay, I'll try, thanks!

A
Alexander Makaryin 16.11.22

I had the same problem, found a solution, go to the settings - vertical synchronization is off, set the screen resolution to 1024/768, the graphics settings are low and the cunt takes the hand and does not stroke the air)
Well, and accordingly after that we change all our settings that were before . Tested twice interacting with different objects everything works

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

From the second time, oddly enough, I was lucky to go through this curtain, I touched 2 things, the stove by the table and on the other side of the table I don’t remember what that’s all.

D
DEDGAMER 16.11.22

G
Guest 25.11.22

I tried everything from the common fix like turning vertical synchronization is off, setting the screen resolution to 1024/768 and the graphics settings to low, and trying different combinations of interaction with objects but nothing seems to work. Does anybody know how to fix this please I really want to finish the game and not just watch a walkthrough after making it this far :( I have the GOG version from fitgirl, if I have reinstall another version does anybody know if I can carry over my save instead of restarting?