3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher3755 25.10.22 11:32 am

Fortnite loads the processor and not the video card. how to solve a problem? (Fortnite)

in general, this is the situation. Before everything worked stably in this game. I didn’t go into it for about half a year, but here such jokes. terrible friezes, fps drawdowns from 144 to 3 when the camera is rotated, and what I noticed is that at the time of friezes, the video card is loaded by 0% -3%, and the percentage reaches right up to 100%, when usually it was not loaded more than 25% in any game. when everything is more or less stable, then the vidyukha is loaded no more than 80%, and the percentage is around 30%. I've tried changing the settings to both low and high, nothing changes. with sharp turns of the camera, there are still friezes. I've looked all over the internet and haven't found anything specific. I would understand that the matter is in the computer, if it were the same in other games, but I go to the same pubg, there the vidyuha loads 85-95% and the percentage is 15% -20% and the fps is stable

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900 OEM
ASUS AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT STRIX OC
DDR4 Kingston HyperX FURY Black 3200MHz 16GB
Motherboard MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS
2 Comments
Sort by:
h
happytown Nikitos 29.10.22

You're getting a bottleneck
When it comes to CPU and GPU bottlenecks, it can go both ways: either the GPU isn't running at 100% power due to a slower CPU, or vice versa. In any case, you will get less FPS
so change either the CPU or the GPU

L
Loken 29.10.22

happytown Nikitos
Che something now at all not in a subject about a bottleneck. If on r9 3900 fps drops to 3, obviously the problem is not that the game does not take out the percentage if it works in normal mode. For good, you need to open the task manager and see which process loads the percent so much at the moments of these drawdowns. If the game itself is so loading, try to search for information on the forums of the game, maybe the problem has recently appeared specifically in the game itself with some kind of update.