3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 25.10.22 12:12 pm

Game optimization (Gotham Knights)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

5310xm89 Why
are you kidding, you better wipe your eyes and read the description of the mod more carefully! the fact that the item with dlss becomes active, and for the fact that you installed the mod, and then not dlss but fsr which is put in its place!.

i
ivan41kds 16.11.22

RESPEKTROMETR
and even arkham knight didn't play as well at the time of release as I remember now. there fps jumped back and forth, there were bugs with textures, but I was able to pass it in 2015. rtx 2060 is loaded by 50% even at low ones! it's a shame, arkham origins they made a good one... who would have thought that a service game with shitty optimization would come out next

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Sergey.
In the line, the object in your path should be like this "....:Gotham KnightsGothamKnights.exe" -force-d3d11
instead of the ellipsis, you will have your path to the game there, so after the quotes with a space, you write it. At the same time, the game still goes in dx12, but better

i
ivan41kds 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
began to work better, thanks! although there are drawdowns (thanks to optimization), but nevertheless, the norms. the truth is still somehow not very much because of the combat

N
Neogenis 16.11.22

Hello everyone, what about the map it was difficult to show where, for example, mission 1.3.! How to find it? I got stuck there because of this. I can’t find mission 1.3.

a
alex.spencer.3576 16.11.22

Neogenis
should be interrogated there

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

I think the optimization will be tightened up with patches, there will be a discount, I will buy a toy at a sale. My average system pulls out quite well, although in open spaces the emphasis is apparently on the CPU, even a top platform becomes a low-end over the years

N
Nerkan YT 16.11.22

Are there any solutions for optimizing departures? the game does not lag, does not freeze, but
Pentium g5420, 16gb ram, rtx 3050 crashes, it is on ssd

A
Alexander Matsenko 16.11.22

Add the command -USEALLAVAILABLECORES in the properties of the shortcut, this will activate all the processor cores as it should and fix the optimization!

A
Alexander Matsenko 16.11.22

Nerkan YT
Add the -USEALLAVAILABLECORES command in the shortcut properties, this will activate all the processor cores as it should and fix the optimization!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 16.11.22

The game stubbornly refuses to load the video card. And this despite the fact that the processor is loaded by 50-60%, that is, the problem is not in it, and this happens only in the city when riding a motorcycle.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 16.11.22

Alexander Matsenko
Added, it's no use a video card with a processor is underloaded by 40% on average while driving, FPS naturally drops sharply when driving (or running fast in the city).

C
Caserad 16.11.22

For those who have problems with optimization, then turn on the one with low FPS or strong Freezes without fail, the "AMD FSR 2 scaling type" parameter
will help to some extent add FPS to more acceptable ones.
And also be sure to put the game on an SSD, this will make the friezes arising from under loading objects much faster. But I will say right away that it will not solve the whole problem, here you already need to wait for patches.

My characteristics:
Proc i5 10400f 2.90
Video gtx 1660 6gb
RAM 16 ram ddr 4

Average settings in the game, Resolution 1920, scaling type FSR 2 on the "quality" parameter FPS in the game 60 basically, when riding a motorcycle it jumps from 60 to 40 depending from the city area.
Hope it helps someone)

D
Dead_Funny_Face 16.11.22

Kazerad
i5 12400 rtx 3060, although the settings and ultra are without rays, but the drawdown from 60 to 35 frames is constant, and this makes the game simply terrible .... given the terrible graphics, an empty city and clumsy animation. I recently launched Batman Arkham Origins in 60 frames and the graphics there with all the consequences are an order of magnitude higher than that of the 22-year-old game ..... I would even try to close my eyes to everything, but optimization............ ...................

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Dead_Funny_Face wrote: i5 12400 rtx
3060, although the settings and ultra are without rays, but drawdowns from 60 to 35 frames are constant
in principle, it is playable, but do you have stutters with your protsak?

C
Caserad 16.11.22

Dead_Funny_Face
I agree, the optimization is terrible, considering that a lot of things are so-so from a graphical and technical point of view, and your video card is not cheap, apparently all the problems are due to newfangled reflections, glare, textures in 8k and similar nonsense, well, it's over for the youth of the past 1 one-year courses in 3D and programming, you need to work somewhere, so we see the fruits of their work. And this is not only a problem for this game, but for the entire modern Igrostroy.
I myself went through Arkham Origins at 60 fps on my old computer with 1 gigabyte of video, back in 1914, and everything was fine in essence.
Today's Batman is a game ... strange, I can't say that it's completely bad or good, because I didn't pass it, but somewhere it's kind of mediocre.

P
Palych Rokov 16.11.22

Kazerad wrote:
I agree, the optimization is terrible, given that a lot of things are so-so from a graphical and technical point of view
No, visually the game looks great

C
Caserad 16.11.22

Palych Rokov
Yes, I didn’t say that the game looks bad, just look carefully, the basis of all buildings is boxes, without any expressiveness, and they all stand on a plane, put Batman: Arkham Knight and compare the quality and design of the city, in Arkham Knight almost each building has a unique design and architecture, the city also has a height difference, descents, ascents, etc., without any negative if anything)

M
ManiacFPS 16.11.22

why all these dances with a tambourine? a patch will be released next week, we'll see, all this is not needed here, just wait for the patches and that's it! WAIT and all!

N
Nerkan YT 16.11.22

ManiacFPS
Today the patch is officially released