3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 25.10.22 12:12 pm

Game optimization (Gotham Knights)

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it. If you have any problem - create a separate topic on the forum, and do not produce questions in this thread, please.
48 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake_predator 16.11.22

Nerkan YT
only felt worse with him.
On rth 3080 40-6-fps, while the vidyuha is loaded well by a maximum of 50%

m
magic_man 16.11.22

Who faced? The first launch - everything works perfectly, friezes only when loading the card. Graphics are top notch, no complaints.
The second launch - as if the permission to the game had dropped, soap appeared. The settings have not changed, I checked. Changing the settings, even to the maximum, does not give a result.
Resetting to default doesn't help either.

K
Kartonkratos 16.11.22

magic_man
There are a lot of Abskels there! see that they are all disabled!

S
Serpentrage 16.11.22

magic_man
Cut down the upscales, I came across a couple of times myself, I could not understand what was the matter until I double-checked all the settings)

m
max1334 20.01.23

yeah, optimizon tin, with rays it gives out 40-30 fps + on dlss lol, this is for a next gene then ept, without rays of norms another 80 fps, but why did I buy RTX then

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Evil in the flash
I went, I went through all the Whatman series, the only negative is the lack of even Russian subs in the face

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

max1334
what RTX do you have?

U
USSR2 20.01.23

Who knows what kind of graphic effect this is. You look at a brick wall, for example, for a second it is clearly detailed (as I want) and after a second it blurs a little. Is it a shader anti-aliasing effect or what?