3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22 12:40 pm

I was banned by VAC (Counter-Strike: Source)

Help!!!!! I was banned by VAC, can I prove my innocence????????
43 Comments
Sort by:
P
Party 25.10.22

And why prove your innocence if you are guilty of using cheats?

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

I did not use cheats on the server, I used sv_cheats 1 and noclip when I tested my map (I created my own server).
I didn't cheat on the server.

x
xoxol_007 25.10.22

ohh this is cruel... you can forget about the account, because the ban is forever)

P
Party 25.10.22

HACPATb
You tell your grandmother that you didn't use cheats, VAC doesn't ban you just like that!

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

I say created my own server entered sv_cheats 1 and he banned me.

b
bootvid 25.10.22

what an innocent excuse))) vac z0banil for sv_chits 1)) at once in the memoriz PG!

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

When he banned me, I did not connect to the servers.

A
AkA6Er 25.10.22

It's funny =) When I enter sv it doesn't ban me =) What a bad VAC. You can go get a new box

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

Yes, I'm not worried about the fact that VAC banned me, but the fact that there is no contra in our city.

A
AkA6Er 25.10.22

Buy through steam or order by mail. What is the problem???? Or are we living in the 15th century?

x
xoxol_007 25.10.22

buy through steam ... what's the problem then?

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

I'm not able to berate, you can use Semi-Steam but on individuals. servers will not come.

A
AkA6Er 25.10.22

Well, you won't get banned either. So look for an opportunity to buy the game

Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22

I created a new acc. in Semi-Steam.
And I'm only banned from VAC servers.
And when I go to St. Petersburg or Novgorod I will try to buy.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 25.10.22

Sorry, buy a new disc. Well, you can try to write something to Valve, maybe they will activate your acc again.

a
a_Sol 25.10.22

SO! Wow! It turns out that VAC bans forever?! Rave. Bullshit!!! Okay, a temporary ban, but in order to buy something else ...

T
Ted 25.10.22

but in order to buy something else ...
Valve makes money: D

B
Berkut83 25.10.22

Sol Badguy, dear, what did you actually want? valve at every step warns about programs that give an advantage over other players .... when entering the server, it is written in Russian in black that the use of cheats will lead to account blocking.
On the topic .... HACPATb doesn’t ban just like that ... there were cases when he reacted to Kaspersky, but these are isolated cases .... my opinion is that you played with cheats, but as is customary for all cheaters, snow hit the head .. .memory bounced off! sv_cheats 1 and noclip are not cheats - this is part of the server command set ..... more like an excuse. I can be wrong about your innocence (at least put a signature on the difloration done by VAC), if there is 100% certainty that you haven’t played with anything .... forward to valve technical support if they find out that this is all a lie and slander will be unlocked ... no ..... well, no, and there is no trial) Good luck!

L
LifeStream [Has left from 25.10.22

Sol Badguy xx well, here's my acc. banned about a year and a half ago, never activated, I had to buy a new game.

R
RUSH_id 25.10.22

Honestly, I regret that contra now costs a penny, and the income of citizens has grown. In the wonderful year of 2005, with a game price of 700 rubles, there were somehow fewer cheaters and jerks on the servers.