3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOMBIE 25.10.22 12:40 pm

I was banned by VAC (Counter-Strike: Source)

Help!!!!! I was banned by VAC, can I prove my innocence????????
43 Comments
Sort by:
s
sily 25.10.22

People, tell me please, what if VAC banned just like that?!
Reason: Fraud on the server.
In the list of servers, instead of a shield, a prohibition sign appears - no.
It's just that VAC doesn't show...
I'm 100% sure that I didn't use cheats, but I don't know how to prove it...
Help, please, help!

S
STEEL[zed] 25.10.22

and how can we help? Talk to Steam tech support.

e
ejau 25.10.22

Do you know what I'll tell you? I got banned by VAC too. And I didn't use cheats either. I rummaged through the internet for a week, and here's what I found out: It turns out that if you have viruses, some of them block VAC from working. The last time I played cs, I was surprised why my character was jerking around, although the ping was less than 50. Later, when I scanned the computer, I found a whole bunch of viruses there. I've looked all over my computer but haven't found a screenshot. Apparently I formatted the disk where the scan report was. But not the point. Here is my correspondence with Steam support. In Russian:
http://i.imgur.com/458PuMg.jpg
Just as you can see, I also wrote in English in parallel. In case an English speaker answers. Also, here's what I found on the internet:
http://red-army-css.clan.su/publ/3-1-0-30
I want to note that VAC2 is VAC. It's just that initially VAC was different, and after that it was redone. Therefore, at first, so that there was no confusion, VAC was called VAC2.

PS If you don't want VAC ban, scan your computer for viruses 1-2 times a day. At least the system disk, RAM, boot sectors of disks, a folder with your installed steam, and folders where your versionseveral versions of Counter Strike. This will take 15-10 minutes. A small fee to make sure you don't get banned!

What I wrote might be helpful. If so, then I will be happy!