3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stomatorg 25.10.22 12:40 pm

PC or PS4 version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. I can’t choose which platform to play The Witcher 3 on, how much worse is the PS4 version in terms of picture quality? For me, it's just more convenient to play such games on PS4 than on a PC (the machine is not weak). I read the news about consoles, they say everything is terrible on boxing, it’s better on PS4. Is there fresh gameplay for the PS4 version? Everything I found was last year, and since that time a lot of things could change both for the better and for the worse. What do you guys say?
77 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrMors 25.10.22

and the quality is always better on a PC, but for consoles, the picture quality is cut down in order to go on their hardware

A
Alex_Pro 25.10.22

Better of course on the PC to take. If you are afraid that the game will have poor optimization, then you can use a curling iron, but the graphics are much worse there. And it’s better both there and there, so that, let’s say your dad played on a computer, and you on a curling iron, while not bothering anyone)

F
Fatum Sibir 25.10.22

Computer to the telly, joystick in hand, organism on the sofa.

F
FizzyBubblech 25.10.22

On a PC and buy a gamepad, if available, then play on it and you will be happy.

P
PIRAT69 25.10.22

Keyboard+Mouse=Hardcore!!! And on the topic, it's probably better than a PC. I bought it for pc...

S
SwedovSandr 25.10.22

Allochka92 The
game is definitely on the PC. and connect the computer to the TV. and you will be ten times better than on PS4 and PC

A
Allochka92 25.10.22

Badfox1988
SwedovSandr
thanks, I'll take into account the guys))

A
Arinis 25.10.22

PC for sure. Everyone already knows the pros - picture quality, control, price, finally. Since the computer is powerful, there will be no problems. I myself like a bunch of PC + telly + gamepad in some games.

F
FizzyBubblech 25.10.22

Allochka92
Well, this is our opinion, take what you spend more time on and what is more convenient for you.

V
VariagGames 25.10.22

Take it on a PC because the game, as always, on a PC will be more highly optimized than on consoles xDD

2Makaveli 25.10.22

Buy a game on your computer, a joystick and an HDMI cable and you will be happy.

L
LoKKi_SKY 25.10.22

I will play on PC

N
Nukk 25.10.22

Recently, due to lack of time, I leaned towards the PS4. Grafon in RPG has always been on the second plan for me. It's more pleasant to lie around with a joystick for a couple of hours than to hunch over a computer. And in the era of smartphones, the computer is simply overgrown with moss. I don't see the point in buying a new one.

A
Alex_Pro 25.10.22

Allochka92 Do
n't listen to such smart people. The guy asserts himself, that's all. Or envy just takes, which is most likely)
DrummerAlex
What else do you want? This site has the vast majority of bakers. But in fact, she was given the right advice. It's just that if you have a fairly powerful PC, then it's pointless to take the game on the console when it looks better on the PC.

A
Allochka92 25.10.22

Alex_Pro
I agree))*

s
stomatorg 25.10.22

Looks great if it's from the PS4 version.

V
Vinder 25.10.22

Stomatorg
I'll definitely take it on PS4, because I'm used to the "download and play without problems" system, and by the way, you're right about convenience, DualShock4 is just a miracle, I can no longer play on the keyboard and mouse after it

N
No more drugs 25.10.22

I also have a question. The Witcher has been pre-ordered on Steam for a long time, but lately it’s not comme il faut to sit in front of a computer at the keyboard, the monitor gets bored at work. I want a sofa, a telly and a gamepad. I'm thinking of getting the disc version on PS4....I wonder how much worse the PS4 version will be than the PC...

d
djmedvedd 25.10.22

Stomatorg Looks great if it's from the PS4 version.
A video from a PC, just like on the boxing channel. There has not yet been a single public presentation of the console version of the graphon.
No more drugs...
I wonder how much worse the PS4 version will be than the PC...
Medium-high graphics settings without anti-aliasing vs. ultra with anti-aliasing.
The choice is obvious (only if the PC allows)

K
Kyle_AMD 25.10.22

If you can’t choose, in extreme cases, buy a PC and create an acc on PSN Hong Kong and take the free Witcher 3 through it))