3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Number of your deaths (Dying Light)

Who died how many times? Something I die very often, I went through the plot by only 10%, and I have already died 22 times, if you are not too lazy to unsubscribe, otherwise I think that I forgot how to play.
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Larin 25.10.22

1 time died

R
Rorschach1986 25.10.22

Docent5960
and I haven't installed it yet

C
Cucumber312 25.10.22

15-17 times.
He fell from a height, and died because of the idiotic kamikaze.

B
Bourb0n 25.10.22

I die every time I run into a walking bomb =((I constantly forget that it must be killed at a distance =((

P
PhenomNV 25.10.22

I mostly die from exploding mutants, and also often fell at the end of the story.

K
KingNarik 25.10.22

19 dead in 10 hours of gameplay. Most of the time I got up from the towers that I had to climb (wow, I pissed off this quest), well, I bombed a bit on the zombie-burst))

B
BLATNOY1 25.10.22

In my opinion, everyone has a large number of deaths, from bombardiers. And from the fact that they overestimate the abilities of the GG and jump wherever they can.

p
propeller-faust 25.10.22

I died 15-20 times in 35 hours, most of it mostly at night at the beginning of the game (jumping in the dark wherever I could and until I got used to moving among the jumpers (I never sleep, I play as is), now I roam freely at night and don’t die , without any potions only with UV missiles

T
Tomas Freeze 25.10.22

I have deaths only because of moronic kamikazes that explode from around the corner with an explosion. Or they come out of the room and run at me.
Spoiler

M
Maxis1977 25.10.22

Docent5960
at the end you will die 50 times, believe me, I advise you to craft a weapon with good damage, and at the end they will give you a firearm according to the plot

M
Maxis1977 25.10.22

I play 10 hours - I died 20 times, mostly fell from towers and died from kamikaze

A
Alexander Voronin2 25.10.22

Passed about the same, died 17-18 times, mainly from the fact that it was often pinched by a large number of zombies, and of course also from a height)

B
Brian Curtis 25.10.22

Docent5960
When I played, I passed about 20%, I died only from kamikaze and stupid falls. At night I didn’t walk much, maybe that saved me.

A
AGS37 25.10.22

after fully pumping the Survival skill, he no longer bothered about life xD
Spoiler

F
Flippy1801 25.10.22

died at least 30 times and just because he was afk

b
browaska1 25.10.22

I have never had immortality at all)))))))))))))

B
Brian Curtis 25.10.22

brovascka1
You can be proud of yourself, but what's the point of writing this here?

b
browaska1 25.10.22

BrianCurtis Is it
good for you to give advice at all?

D
Dumian Norkin 25.10.22

Today we played co-op with a friend, sat down, stopped in the dark, and it turned out that in front of us straight, almost in tight, was a jumper. He did not notice us, I opened the inventory in order to select another weapon. I hear the sounds of a struggle, I close the inventory, and my friend fights off five jumpers. Of course, he fought back and with his cat hook fell onto the roof, and at that time I remained on the ground, since I had not yet completed the game, unlike my friend, and I did not have a cat hook. As a result, jumpers sneezed me into all the cracks, and I died. One word, coop. I feel like I'm going to break the record for deaths in the game, if there is one.

M
MLShadow 25.10.22

Probably half of the deaths in the tests, since there you need to kill more and as soon as possible, the rest - falls, falls into the water (also deadly), a kamikaze explosion, they shot me once while I was trying to kill a ghoul at night, it was a mission there, I also got the first machine gun and very rarely when zombies ate, literally didn’t look at hp a couple of times, and the fucking script is to blame for this by 90% when a zombie comes at you literally from 2 meters and makes a capture.