3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite User 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Are you not afraid of the thought that one day everything that you believe in, that you value, love, will disappear forever?

What do you think?
44 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ease 25.10.22

What about death? So it's rather not the starting point chosen. So somehow it will be the same.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Viva la Vika)

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.22

Are you not afraid of the thought that one day everything that you believe in, that you value, love, will disappear forever?
What we have, we do not store.

F
FIL. Just FIL 25.10.22

What's the point of being afraid of what you can't change? Well, after a heavy loss, there are only three ways out: a fool, a noose, or the formation of a creature incapable of life, only existence. Something must burn out inside to stay in this world.

r
requiemmm 25.10.22

Let him disappear, I will disappear after him :) It is only important to confirm your existence, to have time to confirm. Leave a mark that you were. By any means. Although it is difficult to remove something from this world for good and completely :) We create and break too many cause-and-effect relationships every second to bother with the fact that something will disappear. Even this post will not only go on the air, having been marked along the way on all metal objects from me to the tower, it will remain on the server, it will remain, albeit for a split second, in the memory of those who see it, it can also fly forever in space as part of the earth's information debris.

V
Vaipen 25.10.22

From 2015, access to YouTube and Apple Store will be closed. Take it humbly dude and go to Roo-tube, Android and Google market.

M
Mindless Self Indulgence 25.10.22

Well, I don't believe in God, so don't worry. Well, if not in relation to religion, then what to do, we will all die anyway.

E
EVIL PLAYER 25.10.22

I exist today now in this era. And everything that is important to me today will always be with me as long as I'm alive! And then it doesn't matter.

n
n2oezhik 25.10.22

No, and I see no reason to worry about all this, because something new will come to replace what has gone or disappeared, which will be better than what we have now. Nothing lasts forever, sooner or later it will happen anyway, so there is nothing to bother with all this, you need to live for today and not worry about such issues, because if you worry about everything, you can go crazy (I know from myself).

PS: Elite User, it would be interesting to read your point of view. What do you think, is it worth worrying about everything you have?

n
northern alcoholic 25.10.22

ezhik23
Not the fact that you get something.

E
Ellina88 25.10.22

Don't be afraid to live. Something goes, something comes. Everything in this life is relative.

D
Dakota 25.10.22

With depersonalization, this happens, they say it is very unpleasant (

E
Eliry 25.10.22

If you can solve the problem, then it's not a problem, if you can't, then why bother? Accordingly - no, such a prospect does not scare me.

C
Cartmoon 25.10.22

Author, I suggest headings for your next topics:

-Are you afraid to go blind one day?
- You are not afraid of torture (how do you feel about pulling out teeth and damaging limbs?)
- Are you not afraid of the thought of waking up impotent?
-And what dibile topics on pg for the sake of bonuses did YOU create?

well, these are offhand options, so you are an intelligent guy, you will add to the list yourself

g
gtaman 25.10.22

I'm afraid that one day PG will not and will not, and I will have nothing to moderate.

7Rain7 25.10.22

I'm afraid that PG will be eternal.

G
Gemini 25.10.22

I'm not afraid not only of thoughts, but even of real things. there will always be something. I love everything new, I do not like the old. rubbish in the furnace

-
-SlashuuR- 25.10.22

And then you go to Brazil, shave your head and grow a beard.

E
Ellina88 25.10.22

I doubt that PG will disappear from the face of the earth. He will outlive us. And our descendants will then hang on it.

G
Grimreaper 25.10.22

For the Grim Reapers, there is nothing to be afraid of disappearing. The transition from one universe to another is only a matter of time.