3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite User 25.10.22 01:54 pm

Are you not afraid of the thought that one day everything that you believe in, that you value, love, will disappear forever?

What do you think?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Becker 25.10.22

Well, it scares, let's say, and then what? And don't you find it silly to ask that? Isn't the answer obvious? Dick knows what else to write to you. The whole chat room is already littered with this shit.

E
Elite User 25.10.22

Fade Baker
Just don't be nervous!

L
LenivyiBob 25.10.22

There will be a new replacement, without sarcasm. Or the roof will go if you can not come to terms with the loss.

f
fwGhost 25.10.22

I like the concept of don Juan's teachings from Carlos Castanedi: controlled stupidity
. There is only a desire to have time to experience more =)

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

Well, damn it, the Andromeda galaxy will soon enter us. our earth may explode.
I just don’t know if the sun will go out faster or an enemy galaxy will roll on the coast.
this is very scary, damn

A
Alexator 25.10.22

Nope. The main thing is not to live in this moment

T
TTG 25.10.22

I do not like boiled carrots in borscht and consider it inappropriate in this dish. I am sometimes frightened by the amount of dollars..ov. Favorite colors are red, white, black.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Nothing lasts forever, and I see no reason to be afraid of this.

B
BioGen 25.10.22

I'm not afraid, I understood this since childhood.

g
gtaman 25.10.22

MunchkiN 616
well, damn it, the Andromeda galaxy will soon enter us
Galaxies consist mainly of emptiness between stars: if we take the size of the Sun as the size of a pea, then the distance to Alpha Centauri on this scale will be the same as from Moscow to St. Petersburg. Therefore, in the event of a collision, the galaxies will simply dissolve into each other without any special cataclysms.

I just don’t know if the sun will go out faster or an enemy galaxy will roll on the coast.
The galaxies will collide in 3 billion years, the Sun will become a red giant in 5 billion years, but after a couple of hundred million years, its luminosity will increase enough to make the Earth too hot for life.

a
andrewtyr 25.10.22

Well, that's it, blather pip on your tongue

7Rain7 25.10.22

Elite User
Author scares you that today you will be hit by a truck, or a crowd of blacks will rape you in the subway, or will an icicle hit your head? Haven't seen the dumber one for a long time.

Y
Yoshemitsu 25.10.22

Are you not afraid of the thought that one day everything you believe in, appreciate, love will disappear forever?

I don't play games.

b
browaska1 25.10.22

Is this even a gaming site?

g
gtaman 25.10.22

brovascka1
Is this a gaming site at all?
Yes. And this is Chat, a forum for communication on non-game topics.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

GTAman,
I didn't say that I was afraid of a collision of the planet's sun with something... the probability of this does not increase much.
depending on where something is applied, most likely there will be a surge of gravity from which planets with weak orbits can fall off.
the second possible nuisance is an increase in any bad radiation. may start to bake. and if the earth passes through gases, it will significantly change its magnetic field, here.
well, also for some time there will be many new stars and they will hoot. and the night sky has changed. instead of a milky way there will be some kind of spherical soap cluster.

g
gtaman 25.10.22

MunchkiN 616
, depending on where something is applied, there will most likely be a surge of gravity from which planets with weak orbits can fall off.

collision model.
The likelihood of any direct impact on the Sun and planets is low. But on the other hand, it is possible that during the collision the solar system will be completely ejected from the new galaxy by the forces of gravity and become a wandering intergalactic object. This will not cause negative consequences for our system, except for the gradual disappearance of the beautiful starry sky. The probability of escape from the disk of the Milky Way during the first stage of the collision is today estimated at 12%, and the probability of capture by Andromeda at 3%. By that time, the evolution of the Sun and its subsequent transformation into a red giant in 5-6 billion years will be much more important for life on Earth.

the second possible nuisance is an increase in any bad radiation.
I think this is possible in that part of the Galaxy through which the core of Andromeda will pass.

and if the earth passes through gases, it will significantly change its magnetic field
. No, this is some kind of nonsense. The magnetic field depends on the processes in the core of the planet.

instead of a milky way there will be some kind of spherical soap cluster.
Well, globular clusters are compact formations of stars in galaxies, not a type of galaxy, but the Milky Way and Andromeda will make a large elliptical galaxy, the current spiral arms will collapse.

n
northern alcoholic 25.10.22

It happened on Thursday, February 6 or 13, 2014. I gave up my beliefs. It was sudden. I thought about giving them up, but I knew I shouldn't. I was looking for a reason to refuse? But everything has already happened and I have no right to return to my beliefs ... Probably. Some of these beliefs have always remained with me, but it is negligible, which even my nickname says. I did not think really refuse someday and was not afraid. Everything that is important to you can suddenly dissolve, so think if you lose it!

V
VIK25 25.10.22

I lost my father, and then I gained a husband and a son. We lose something all our lives, and something new comes to replace it, such is life.

S
Sugar_coffee 25.10.22

Nothing in this world lasts forever, so what's the point of being afraid? It will happen sooner or later anyway.