3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
packnheat5 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Game difficulty (Dark Souls 2)

you play demon souls there hardcore
36 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 25.10.22

Hasso
They made the first part for a narrow audience (not for PC), the second part was made for PC too (so that they don’t whine, they remove the complexity, but there is coal and a covenant of champions).

S
Slonvprotivogaze 25.10.22

Hasso
in the first part blocked everything that didn't hit. Passed "fat" knight and everything was cool. I won't say that the second part is easier. They also take out with 2-3 blows.

K
K0nsul 25.10.22

300 deaths?! And this is casual for you? I went from 80 in 39 hours 37 minutes in the champion covenant and closed 6 other covenants completely, burned 12 or 13 embers of enmity. 300 deaths .. yes, I didn’t die so much in Demon Souls, you have to try very hard.

And no, 40 minutes to run after death in Demon Souls is inappropriate, although if you are inattentive and miss the opening of two slices in a row, then yes, it is possible. In Demon Solus, the level architecture is very different from Dark Souls 2, and Dark Souls 1 lost those moments when the anus opens, realizing that it opened a short passage.

After playing six or seven one-time games in the Souls series, Dark Souls 2 gives off a lot of secondary, but this does not prevent me from playing it for the fourth time in a row. I wish you good luck Hasso. I would give anything to play Dark Souls 1 again for the first time.

M
Micro0 25.10.22

where can i see how many deaths?
or do you think?

K
K0nsul 25.10.22

go offline and read the inscription on the lighthouse in Majula

J
Just a good person 25.10.22

Hasso
Mods is coming...

Wait n amount of time, and some SuperMegaHardcore mod will appear and then you will heal your ass for half a year (:

B
BlackWolf4 25.10.22

I support you, you can dodge almost any attack with a banal roll in ANY direction (and at least the reaction required for this in the 1st part is not necessary), useless balance (it becomes easy to play by the middle of the game, even being in a conveant of champions), absolutely helpless mobs, and the reward is too large for them. For example, mobs in the iron fortress, mobs (for which as many as 700 souls are supposed to be) outside the conveant, one-shot with a drangleic sword, in order to knock them off balance, a couple of pokes with a dagger are enough and they inflict on average as much as 120 units of damage. From the attacks of many you can’t even dodge bosses (although this is better than a steamed turnip), but stupidly run up and wave your sword to victory. It’s difficult to call it the most difficult RPG (it’s only difficult to fight with bunches of mobs in cramped rooms). IMHO the 1st part was many times difficult, interesting, beautiful, integral in terms of design), but I won’t say the 2nd part,which is not worth attention at all, but I will say (+ taking into account the quality of the translation (a lot of semantic errors) and the quality of the port (useless, not customizable control, a lot of bugs and the very fact that the developers were too lazy to replace the buttons from pisyun to pkashnye ( that still work)) that the game should not cost more than 200 rubles.

b
brock samson 25.10.22

DS 2 is easier than the first one, yes (at the beginning), but when ng + or ++ starts with the coals of hostility) you can even without a covenant, then the anus will crack) the mobs will be thicker and bigger)
P.S. here in ng + for the sake of fun) I threw about 4 pieces of the guards of the ruins into the caster, and so I still haven’t killed them xD

s
seffko 25.10.22

Brock Samson
throw where the passage to the Sinner. It's cool too :)

M
May Allister 25.10.22

It was difficult, but I passed the game with a sin in half, dying 300 times in the game.
In short, the conclusion is that the second part, compared to the first, is just a casual game for children.
The author is a funny pumpkin.

n
nixxxxon 25.10.22

And why at the beginning of the game in the fires the figurine is not burned, you need to kill the boss? I'm just in shock from this game, with half my health and the 1st jar of Aesthetus, I've been suffering all evening...

k
kokoz80 25.10.22

nixxxxon
you need to eat it and not burn it, burning it prevents the invasion of phantoms for a while, (use) and you can’t invade in the initial lock, you are alone there, and don’t waste it there, it’s better to run straight to Majula, then you will return to kill the trolls when you get comfortable, if you want kanesh

n
nixxxxon 25.10.22

kokoz80
My psyche couldn't stand it, I deleted it yesterday :). Now I want to install and try again. How many games I played, almost all on Hard difficulty, I always liked more difficult ones, but this is really a game from the underworld ... ATP for the hint, because with 50% hp, well, with 2 hits it dies ...

d
drag_in 25.10.22

yeah.. idle game.. I can't get past the bosses - Guardians of the Ruins, Rotting, Sinner. This big dog in the "doors of the foros." And, behind the Bay there is still some kind of magician. The character is already level 100 - the levels are already almost empty, he raised everyone

T
Terving 25.10.22

drag_in
Try to play as a magician. Ordinary magic + dark. In additions, the magician is not very fun, but in a regular game - a beast))). Moreover, then you can safely transfer to another character.

A
AT_Sagor 25.10.22

drag_in
I haven't tried calling other players to help - it solves most of the game's difficulties. Well, if, of course, you play a license, otherwise the standard phantoms called up are suitable, perhaps, like cannon fodder.

d
drag_in 25.10.22

I passed it. I think this is a feat. :-)
Yes, offline on a pirate, alone, on the keyboard and mouse. Summoned two current phantoms once - on the Keeper of the Throne and Defender of the Throne. Some of them were completely inadequate there :-) (in the sense of bosses). Statistics - 210 hours, 186th level, 4 lyama soul memory, 1852 deaths :-0)). I'm probably inadequate. :-) And I must say I never learned to fight. In the Dragon Castle, at the end, large with a club and small golden knights knocked me down at once. I didn’t manage to dodge the first blow and the whole combo is mine. Maybe I don't understand this game...

k
kontarini 25.10.22

_
_TEZ_ 25.10.22

No, Dark souls is 2 times harder...

t
tatunserg 25.10.22

the first is more difficult in many respects, and more interesting, for me even better than Demons souls.