3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LOLDONG 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Your Favorite BFBC2 Servers (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to ask you which BFBC2 servers you prefer to play on and why. Recommend interesting and "kind" servers to me and your comrades, where you can have a good time in a good company.

I used to play at ZDK Piston Moscow, but now they banned me there. For others I can recommend. The atmosphere is pleasant. Mother is almost gone. The players are all sane. Level - average. Now I'm looking for a replacement.

If you need a distraction, I recommend playing on the KNIVES ONLY servers. Of course, a lot depends on your ping, but in general, it's still a fun madhouse. Although the teams there are motley. And in this kind of games, victory depends on tactics and joint actions of teams.

Still like a normal Helenic server of something there (Greeks).

ForTims lie shamelessly with me. =(

With uv.
LOLDONG
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barney Calhoun 25.10.22

And why did they get banned?

O
Ostap_Bender 25.10.22

right now chitaks are attacking your favorite servers!!!!11

g
gusman74 25.10.22

Well, that's it... the servers are gone... right now, the chitaks will catch up

T
Twin Frozr 25.10.22

It’s better to go to clan servers, where at least more or less normal people play, and the devil knows what’s going on in public.

L
LOLDONG 25.10.22

Barney Calhoun
Chet decided that chitak. Now everyone is paranoid. Look how many of them are posted on YouTube, and the PB is inactive.

Evil_niger nothing
. They won't run.

Twin Frozr
There are good publics. It all depends on the admin. It's just that the clans are more likely that he is.

L
LOLDONG 25.10.22

Tripper Hare
Fool?

T
Twin Frozr 25.10.22

Tripper Hare
Hmm, the fact that you play on this server with cheats does not add to its popularity at all.

Z
Zloy.lis 25.10.22

Twin Frozr This is his serv. He cheats there (boasted in the thread about cheaters). Serv lag - teleport three meters. And my opinion is to play on a server where there is already a cheater... Hmm, this is mazahizm. Although who likes it.

m
mike2206 25.10.22

My favorite server is OldMenGaming-Rush Map Rotation, it is located in Holland, but I mostly play on foreign servers, I very rarely play on Russian ones because it lags, and mate in chat in transliteration is normal for these servers.

L
LOLDONG 25.10.22

mike2206
Yes, OldMenGaming is cool. But unfortunately you are not Mike1111. This man hangs me his dogtag. =)

A
Anahat 25.10.22

All foreigners are played without lags. it’s not possible to enter ours, they lag terribly, I suppose that this is probably due to the active use of cheats by compatriots? :)

O
Ostap_Bender 25.10.22

and who is Mike1111? maybe he hangs me too?

Anahat yes kagbe not all of them terribly lag! For example, I don’t see much difference between foreign and our servers.

D
D.Artist 25.10.22

On foreign ones, my ping grows,
and ours lag severely, the problem is most likely
in the connection, the connection does not pull on our campaign,
the return speed is very lacking, because
of this all the problems.

PS big request: Please
do not post the names of
good servers here, because there are very few of them.
If you really trust some user,
you can share the name of the server with him
in the LAN.

T
Toxa95 25.10.22

I'm on Russian servers...

-
-Scull- 25.10.22

Cheaters will come to this topic, they will see servers and go to cheat!!

A
Americanshina 25.10.22

I would like to recommend this server to everyone... it's pretty fresh, that's why the admins are not stupid (kicks for no reason, it's not their style)... now it's often empty, it's usually full in the evening... support and play on it, I think if you write to the admins (if something does not suit you), then they will understand and correct the situation

m
marat1969 25.10.22

who played on the server "RUSSIAN "bear"?
I would like to know your opinion!?
In my opinion, THIS IS A SERVER OF RUSSIAN MATRYOSHKA AND NOT BEARS! noobs all the
time!
and if you tell them about it, then they stupidly ban you.
in short, complete shit!
who does not agree?
for those who are from the "matryoshkas" the question does not apply.
go to the kitchen to cook porridge.

M
MuJIopg 25.10.22

Tripper Hare
has no words, normal ones, because of flawed schoolchildren like you, it’s not a game, but one hassle,
you need to kill you at birth yet ...
I saw you several times on a diamond star, the funniest thing is that you have hands, even in my opinion not from zh..y grow, but xs where are
you from and cheats don’t normally help you, goof PPC))

i
iG0Lka--- 25.10.22

and I'm not worried, I just poke into one of the top servers in the list...
but the totals lag PPC like...

O
Ostap_Bender 25.10.22

right now I went to one server, on which there were about 22,000 points for one team and 20,000 for the other, and this is just for me.