3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LOLDONG 25.10.22 02:08 pm

Your Favorite BFBC2 Servers (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to ask you which BFBC2 servers you prefer to play on and why. Recommend interesting and "kind" servers to me and your comrades, where you can have a good time in a good company.

I used to play at ZDK Piston Moscow, but now they banned me there. For others I can recommend. The atmosphere is pleasant. Mother is almost gone. The players are all sane. Level - average. Now I'm looking for a replacement.

If you need a distraction, I recommend playing on the KNIVES ONLY servers. Of course, a lot depends on your ping, but in general, it's still a fun madhouse. Although the teams there are motley. And in this kind of games, victory depends on tactics and joint actions of teams.

Still like a normal Helenic server of something there (Greeks).

ForTims lie shamelessly with me. =(

With uv.
LOLDONG
34 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyberBOBBOBBOB 25.10.22

Tell me, is it just me today or is EA sick?
0 servers in search...

C
Captain Kote 25.10.22

People don’t find servers, I press search, it shows 0

[
[___AGENT___] 25.10.22

Listen to the people .. what kind of set-up is this on the servers =AW=, I run 67 by 28 (approximately) and they ban me with suspicion of cheating, although at the same time aimbots are worn around 130 by 4 and there are 0 reactions to them .. in
general, never go to these servers, there + only noobs, always with noob trunks to overweight

L
Ltn_Taburetkin 25.10.22

LOLDONG
Although the topic is old, I want to support the first comment. I have just been banned from ZDK Moscow by the decision of the admin. They are really paranoid about cheaters, and in my case, I did not see any reason. Surely the admin was very offended that he was so severely torn apart. In general, I agree that the atmosphere is not bad. It's a pity that they banned me because my ping on that server was very stable

_
_DooM_ 25.10.22

Ltn_Taburetkin
write to the admin on skype, he seems to be a normal pout. And the paranoia is due to the fact that there are really a lot of cheaters and many get banned for suspicion.

L
Ltn_Taburetkin 25.10.22

_DooM_
Thanks for the advice. I just now read the truth. During this time, a new story happened on the same server). I went there and played with another fighter for a couple of days. Again received a ban by the decision of the admin))). Then he immediately went back in and demanded an explanation: "why the hell is the ban?". The admin first called me a Moldavian fucker)))), even though I’m actually Russian, and immediately forbade me to write in the chat, so that God forbid I didn’t answer something)))). Admin I understand is not adequate at all

_
_DooM_ 25.10.22

Ltn_Taburetkin
why were you banned this time? Maybe the admin doesn't like your apishnik, it's ugly for you...

L
Ltn_Taburetkin 25.10.22

I read about this server on various forums, and it turned out that it is here that they most often get banned for a good game and for killing an admin. Somewhere they even made a black list of such inadequate servos, in my opinion on the letsplay website.

_
_DooM_ 25.10.22

Well, just say: "Server GAAAAVNO", otherwise you spread snot on half a page.

M
Monster_Crysis 25.10.22

In general, I agree, the admins have grown fat, their hands are out of their asses and they are banning things without doing anything, nube and nothing more! :(

_
_DooM_ 25.10.22

dimonvideo - server norms!
tushino cheaters NO - also a good server, but it happened that cheaters did not appear for a long time.
RUSKILL is normal, but sometimes one gets the feeling that there are cheaters in the ranks of the clan or they are just severe nerds.

[
[dead spake] 25.10.22

I'm on Ruskilde and TNT NUBS

d
djava 25.10.22

Guys who like to play Valparaiso in hardcore mode (only one map), look for Valparaiso Only 24/7 Rush Hardcore severer. decided to spend money on my server so that you can enjoy an excellent map

s
spraymeister 25.10.22

Banned on ZDK. Probably too skillful admins for a bottom like me. :]