3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22 05:00 pm

I installed Windows 7, I launch the euro track simulator, the sound goes, there are no pictures! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I launch the euro track simulator, there is no sound, there are no pictures! Please help, thanks in advance !!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Balov 25.10.22

I also have Windows 7 64-bit - everything is fine. Steam license game. Maybe the video driver needs to be installed or updated?

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.10.22

siavochkakrava
runs on Windows 7 64-bit and I play

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

Everything is trite just drivers for vidyuhu.
You probably have the driver that Windows installed itself?

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

Yes, which Windows installed! And where can I find these drivers? Otherwise, I don’t know!

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

ALEX6545
Yes, which Windows installed! Where can I find these drivers? Otherwise, I don’t know

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

Well, usually on the official website of the manufacturer of your vidyuhi.
And there is also a good program
"Driver Booster 2" that downloads and updates all the drivers in the system to the latest ones. Just look for it on torrents with activation keys included.

Z
Zhenya_963 25.10.22

install windows 8.1 x64

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

I updated the driver. The system writes that it is not necessary to update! But the game still does not show!

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

Zhenya_963 Why
don't you need to install drivers on Windows 8?

B
Braun Fuhrer 25.10.22

Well, here, as they say, installed Windows, install the firewood on the vidyahu.

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

siavochkakrava
The system can write anything, but if you just have a bare driver installed, then perhaps some games on it will not work or will not work as they should.
It is necessary to install native drivers from the manufacturer.
Well, the system must also have various "bells and whistles" installed in the system:
Microsoft .NET Framework
DirectX
Visual C ++
Adobe Flash Player
Nvidia PhysX (required if the Nvidia card)
OpenAL

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

ALEX6545
went in, downloaded "Driver Booster 2", updated everything and still the music goes on and the game is not visible, only the Windows 7 splash screen

D
Dironio 25.10.22

Do you have a crack or steam version?

Z
Zhenya_963 25.10.22

do you have a program
and Nvidia GeForse Experience

l
losevo58 25.10.22

siavochkakrava Do
you have a graphics processor or video card installed in an internal slot? If installed, then look for the CD that came with the video card when you bought it in the store.
If you do not find a CD, then the full name of the Video Card and its model, here in the subject, will be launched.
The CD contains the name of the video card. Apple drive may be different and different.

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.10.22

ALEX6545
and from below in the panel the ETS 2 icon appears?

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.10.22

I also had when I connected to the telly

l
losevo58 25.10.22

Yra_85
What does the telly have to do with it, if Windows has just been installed.

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

From the bottom, the icon appears, the sound goes that the game is starting, and on the screen there is a Windows 7 splash screen ...

s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

losevo58
found a disk and what to do with it?