3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22 05:00 pm

I installed Windows 7, I launch the euro track simulator, the sound goes, there are no pictures! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I installed Windows 7 64 bit, I launch the euro track simulator, there is no sound, there are no pictures! Please help, thanks in advance !!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
siavochkakrava 25.10.22

I found the disk, reinstalled the drivers and everything worked, thank you very much!!!!

S
Say It Right 25.10.22

Phew, I was very worried all this time)

l
losevo58 25.10.22

siavochkakrava
Insert it into the drive, then it will boot up with Autorun and choose the installation of drivers, and after additional software and utilities.

l
losevo58 25.10.22

ALEX6545
All these bells and whistles are on the Windows installation disk? And what is missing, it will be installed when the game starts, it should offer.

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

losevo58
For the first time I hear that this is all there and is installed from the installation disk with Windows:
Microsoft .NET Framework
DirectX
Visual C ++
Adobe Flash Player
Nvidia PhysX (required if the Nvidia card)
OpenAL
If you mean ready-made assemblies?
I myself do not use them and do not recommend to many.
I use the Melkosoftovsky image and then I configure everything myself and install everything that is necessary only for me.
Well, ready-made author's assemblies are often buggy, iron is different for everyone.
And it smiled:
"And what is missing, it will be installed when the game starts, I must offer." (c)
Excuse me, where will it be installed from if we assume this is not on the installation disk with the game? )

l
losevo58 25.10.22

ALEX6545 The
fourth year, without reinstallation I use the assembly and no problems.
All these applications are included in the assembly. It remains only to update them to the latest versions on the Microsoft Web site

W
WoRG55 25.10.22

You choose your config and download fresh drivers, there may be very old ones on the disk and not optimized for any game.
http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

losevo58
I see.
Well, I already expressed my opinion about the finished assemblies.
Four years is cool, for example, once a year I rearrange the system myself.
No matter what "cleaners" and "system optimizers" you use, the system still gets dirty over time.

l
losevo58 25.10.22

ALEX6545
So far, I have successfully coped with cleaning, both with the help of special applications and in manual mode.

l
losevo58 25.10.22

WoRG55
The freshest from there: http://www.nvidia.ru/page/home.html

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 25.10.22

siavochkakrava
pr.b. mouse on the slave table - screen resolution
- select the telex - put a daw - "make it the main" -
everything that was on the monitor turned out to be on the TV
set - we put 60 Hz on the TV set (or how much you have there to the maximum,
most likely because of this and does not work, I had the same garbage)
- we start everything - 1920x1080 60 Hz - everything flooded, we
played - we switch back the same way, the screen resolution - we select the monitor
- we put a daw - "make it the main one",
with a wireless keyboard and mouse it's no problem
- put it in front of the monitor, then in front of the telecom

P
Paratracher 25.10.22

Yra_85
All this is good if the native driver is installed from the manufacturer's website or the installation disk that comes with the card.
And if the standard that Windows installs, then most often you will not see any TV (second monitor) in the settings at all.