3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwendelin 25.10.22 05:52 pm

Where can things be stored? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please help, I can't find it! There is a chest next to the Quartermaster, but it won't open.
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gwendelin 25.10.22

Yes, I do not believe that there is no chest of some kind in the game. And either I have a glitch, or I haven’t reached the plot yet, but I want to know. Because if it's a bug, then I have to start a new game.

v
vanrem 25.10.22

well, as if in DAO, and in DA2 initially there were no chests.
They are not in DA3 either ... not yet

G
Gwendelin 25.10.22

Oh thank you very much for your reply!!!!!! THANKS! And then I started going crazy...

F
FaNat1k002 25.10.22

I wonder what everyone has the most in their inventory?:DD I have a sea of ​​rings for skills =

R
RedLifeLine 25.10.22

Offtopic question, but still, where to create Runes for weapons?

M
MaDream 25.10.22

RedLifeLINE
On the weapon crafting bench, runes tab.

A
AesmaDiv 25.10.22

Where can I get empty runestones?

C
CocoJuice 25.10.22

AesmaDiv
buy from merchants

k
korben33 25.10.22

There is a chest in the multiplayer, who knows in it you can store things from the single? a chest was given for buying a limited edition

G
GaRRiG 25.10.22

At the table of the military council, open "super tailoring" and the inventory will increase to 75 items.

G
GaRRiG 25.10.22

How else can you increase inventory capacity?

M
MoscowGolem 25.10.22

GaRRiG
when you increase through the points of the inquisition at this very moment, look for the artmoney values ​​​​and set yourself 9999999. )

k
korhaalom 25.10.22

W.ill
DA:O and DA2 had chests. In the first part, he was standing in the camp, and in the second part, in your house next to the table with letters. Here MB will be added later, because there is not enough inventory. I have expanded to 90 and it’s not enough for me =(

t
timour.outsmiev 25.10.22

So many satellites and for each you need at least a couple of setups for different opponents + for yourself, you want different little things + craft all sorts of bells and whistles Yes, guys, who knows, in the inventory there is a tab for valuable things (I don’t know how exactly in the Russian version) there are all sorts of figurines and other stuff you need or not ? I first sold it, but here in one mission it was they who were needed (( figurines from spiders falling! The question can be safely sold because the right one drops out only after taking the task or do you need to store this crap for the future? It just requires a lot of space ((

h
haffi 25.10.22

timour.outsmiev
from what will be needed from the values, I remember exactly - spider entrails, malachite and all sorts of gnome items (vases, soldiers, etc.)

R
R111 25.10.22

timour.outsmiev
You need almost everything that is in the values, the question is why does it get there for tasks and crafting in general, according to the idea there should be things only for sale. Insanity, these values ​​​​clog the entire inventory. I don’t know if this is a bug or it’s intended, but I have mentioned the developers with “good” words more than once.

N
Niko71790 25.10.22

Alas, a sane way for those who "do not know other buttons except take everything" is only cheats for inventory, or mods for chests, or, again, inventory.

t
timour.outsmiev 25.10.22

does anyone know how to use bear claws for the exclusive weapon slot? saved before creation and tried 30 times with a 30% chance of success at least once it should have worked, but alas and ah ((maybe I'm doing something wrong? can someone write a step-by-step instruction?
Yes, if someone doesn't know: drawings of level 3! who does not know the loot, you can scroll randomly, save F5 in front of the chest (it’s better to save at a certain distance, it sometimes doesn’t work) some chests with plot loot do not change the loot

t
timour.outsmiev 25.10.22

I have a problem ! completed the task on the map on the specialization watched the video of how the teachers enter and everything is like sinking into the water near the well with their noses swarming the ground there are none! restarting from different saves does not give anything, how to cure?
O! It was worth writing here to draw))
Thank you PlayGraund !!!

s
satium 25.10.22

timour.outsmiev
, about the chances of creating a reinforced item, he himself tried apparently there is a different mechanic, because the first thing always turned out to be reinforced for me, the second didn’t work, rebooted many times, in general, after I wasted a few bear paws and iron bark for nothing, I cursed .. ..