3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwendelin 25.10.22 05:52 pm

Where can things be stored? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please help, I can't find it! There is a chest next to the Quartermaster, but it won't open.
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.10.22

I don’t understand why I don’t have rare reagents in the list when crafting. There are all sorts of mutton skins and iron, but there is no rare. No bark of iron, no iron covered with darkness. The category is the same as the metals. Unclear. I have them, but I have no choice.

L
Lex one 25.10.22

THURISAZ
According to the plot, go further.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 25.10.22

Those who write that there are no chests in the first two parts, you are complete downs. First go through the games, and then mislead people. In part 1, the chest was in the camp, in part 2 in the estate.

t
timour.outsmiev 25.10.22

Who knows for the Ripper you need 3 catalysts (French local) in the form of a yellow heart, where do they fall? and from whom? the book has 30 flowers scored these hearts left somewhere I knocked out 1, but I don’t know where, 2 more need
help

E
Erizo_Loco 25.10.22

timour.outsmiev
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/krit_v_krafte-845432/

k
korhaalom 25.10.22

Sinner1703
I wrote about this 2 weeks ago)

a
alexander.sergeevych 25.10.22

Those who write that there were chests in the first two parts, and even throw poop at those who deny it, are not quite sane people themselves. In DAO, DAA and DAII, there was indeed no honor from the very beginning. It was added later as a free DLC due to numerous complaints from the players.

05ZayaZ09 25.10.22

I bought a box from Pradovets for 10,000 in Val Ruye where is it ???)))) who stole it?

K
Kahran Ramsus 25.10.22

mister.kirianow
is this a joke? if not Spoiler it
's just a mount, you choose in the skyhold at the stable

05ZayaZ09 25.10.22

no, it was not a joke))) thanks, I figured it out that time, just looked through the comments and wrote!)) sorry if I disturbed you !!!)))

L
LoKKi_SKY 25.10.22

A patch has been released, the game has been updated and now there is a chest in the basement of Skyhold, where the blacksmith is)))) You can store things there!)))