3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kklaze 29.10.22 11:12 pm

Freezing and flickering in games.

hi. I do not know how much I suffer with these problems, I have not found a solution.
problem #1:
I can’t talk about all the games, but for example in the game CoD warzone I see “flickering of black textures / black stripes / black squares on the whole screen (flicker literally for 1ms.)” I looked at a lot of guides on YouTube, re-read the solutions on the forums - nothing. medium system: r5 5600; 16gb ram rx 570 4gb; ssd 120 under OC; hdd 1tb for everything else (disk in good condition). I checked both disks, everything is good, they work, the processor with new memory, I took it a few months ago in full working order, but let's focus on the hero of the occasion (in my opinion) the rx 570 4gb card. I checked this malware in a bagel, 20-30 minutes of running, without crashes, blue screens and other things, everything is smooth. the temperature is not more than 75 degrees, 70-80fps, it would seem that everything is fine, but I will tell you the background with this video card, maybe you, dear forum members, can explain and even help me... the card worked all the time with a bang, didn’t swear, it was capable, but at one moment while playing the game, the screen on the monitor suddenly turns off and only a reboot helps, I go back to play, it crashes again, despite the fact that as soon as the gameplay starts, i.e. Everything is good on the menu. I open the lid, I want to pull out the card to look at it, I start to disconnect the add. the power supply of the card does not work, maybe the strength is not enough? after half an hour or an hour, having already used pliers, I still can’t pull out this food, my hands are scratched. on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). but at one point, while playing the game, the screen on the monitor suddenly turns off and only a reboot helps, I go back to play, it crashes again, while as soon as the gameplay starts, that is, everything is buzzing in the menu. I open the lid, I want to pull out the card to look at it, I start to disconnect the add. the power supply of the card does not work, maybe the strength is not enough? after half an hour or an hour, having already used pliers, I still can’t pull out this food, my hands are scratched. on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). but at one point, while playing the game, the screen on the monitor suddenly turns off and only a reboot helps, I go back to play, it crashes again, while as soon as the gameplay starts, that is, everything is buzzing in the menu. I open the lid, I want to pull out the card to look at it, I start to disconnect the add. the power supply of the card does not work, maybe the strength is not enough? after half an hour or an hour, having already used pliers, I still can’t pull out this food, my hands are scratched. on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). as soon as the gameplay begins, that is, everything is buzzing in the menu. I open the lid, I want to pull out the card to look at it, I start to disconnect the add. the power supply of the card does not work, maybe the strength is not enough? after half an hour or an hour, having already used pliers, I still can’t pull out this food, my hands are scratched. on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). as soon as the gameplay begins, that is, everything is buzzing in the menu. I open the lid, I want to pull out the card to look at it, I start to disconnect the add. the power supply of the card does not work, maybe the strength is not enough? after half an hour or an hour, having already used pliers, I still can’t pull out this food, my hands are scratched. on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings). on the trail. I carry the PC to the SC for a day, there they hardly pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card so that there were no more such adventures, they told me not to turn off this program. (I will attach a photo with msi settings).
after all the manipulations, the problem with the screen turning off was solved, after playing for a long time, I am faced with problem #1 and problem #2, which looks like this: regardless of the time and game, during the gameplay, the PC freezes tightly for 20-40 seconds, turns off and the monitor turns on and a window appears from amd with an error message (I will attach a screenshot). in general, only these two problems prevent me from living. just recently I tried to turn off the msi program, surprisingly the pc worked well and did not show errors with the monitor going out, but it still gave out problem # 2.
kind people, inform me or help me find a way to solve these problems. thanks in advance!

5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 29.10.22

The problem can be serious. It is advisable to carry the video card to an authorized service center with a good reputation. Of course, repairs can cost a pretty penny.

If you can't do that right now, try lowering the PowerLimit by another -10 (don't forget to apply the changes), run the donut and test for a few hours in heavy games to see if freezes/artifacts continue to appear.

k
kklaze 29.10.22

Grandshot
will definitely try, thank you

k
kklaze 29.10.22

Grandshot decreased
by -10, still the same artifacts

B
Botponevole 16.11.22

Artifacts are a dump of memory

L
Loken 16.11.22

kklaze wrote: I'm
carrying a PC to the SC, it's hardly possible to pull it out with difficulty. food, they say it seems to have happened. after that, in the MSI afterburner program, they set up the card for me so that there would no longer be such an adventure.
The miracle of the wizard was able to fix the short circuit by lowering the video card consumption limit, into which wizards: D
Most likely some problems with the GPU / memory / the board itself. MB, the card already wants to go to the other world, especially since you didn’t write its background and where you got it from is unknown, MB is it mined?
Try lowering the chip/memory frequencies in the same msi afterburner. There is a possibility that the card simply no longer holds its frequencies.