3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 29.10.22 11:40 pm

Sound problem with bluetooth headphones

In short, there is a small problem with the sound in the headphones. He started to disappear. That is, I play a game or watch a video, and everything seems to be fine, but then, as soon as I turn on another video on YouTube, or, if this is a game, start the next mission in the game, and then the sound disappears. Sometimes the disappearance of sound is accompanied by stuttering. I tried to fix this shortcoming in various ways from the Internet. From muting the microphone, to using headphones as the default playback device. Nothing helped. Previously, there was no such garbage with the loss of sound. There is also a problem with the sound lagging behind what is happening on the screen. That is, the sound may not be synchronized with what, for example, the character says in the game.

Headphones A9-Celebrat. Bluetooth 2.0 TRITON. The version of the BlueSoleil application to run this whole thing is v10.0.498. And again, I repeat that this has never happened before. There were sound lags, but not significant, and they didn’t particularly catch my ears, but for the sound to disappear ... this is something new for me. I tried reinstalling BlueSoleil again and reconnecting everything over again - it did not help. Therefore, I ask for help if anyone has come across such garbage. If not ... well, then you have to endure until the moment when you can buy new headphones. This is already a year old.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 29.10.22

DeathCold
Just because they're a year old doesn't mean they should be fully functional. Quality assurance for such cheap ears is just a year. Your headphones have the ability to connect a cable. Check with cable. If the problem persists, turn off the software and also check your ears using the cable. If the problem is still there, then the solution is very simple. You open the window and throw out the headphones.
If the matter is in the bluetooth module, take it to the SC, they may take up the repair (although it is unlikely, most likely they will offer to buy new ones).

If you're going to buy new ones, I recommend these. HyperX Cloud Core Wireless 7.1.
There will be absolutely no such claims. The only negative is that they do not connect to the xbox.

d
deathcold 29.10.22

Salyarych
Through the cable, they work, only there is another problem. The cable broke. And there is no way to buy a new one yet. That's why I use bluetooth. Well, as I understand it, it’s better to buy new ones right away. For throwing money away to repair headphones ... well, that's it. And if I go to buy new ones, I generally plan to take wired ones. Fuck this bluetooth. Initially, I generally wanted bluetooth headphones for myself because I thought that since the cable to the headphones breaks, it’s better to have bluetooth headphones so that nothing breaks. After all, I already had so many wired headphones that if you count, you could open a whole store. And all because the wire broke. But apparently there are some skeletons in the closet. Bluetooth, too, as it turns out, is an unreliable thing. And the only thing for which it can be used is to transfer data and information. And for headphones, mice and other peripherals,

Also, I checked those HyperX Cloud Core Wireless 7.1s of yours that you offer. And, it seems, they are good, but there are a couple of "BUT". First, the price. Too expensive for plastic headphones. Secondly, all sorts of bells and whistles, such as lighting there and other things, do not interest me. The main thing for me is quality and longevity, and all these whistle-blowing things do not interest me. And thirdly, given that many of the headphones that I had, right on my head, managed to break into two parts when I put them on, it would be better to find headphones made entirely of iron. But they don't make them, so I'll have to cut down on my Wishlist.

L
Loken 29.10.22

DeathCold
There is a sound lag in any bluetooth headphones, even when using bluetooth 5.0. This is a "trick" of bluetooth, nothing can be done about it. If you want to get rid of the lag - choose headphones with a radio channel. They have almost the same low latency as the wired ones, but they are also more expensive than the Bluetooth versions.

About the fact that the sound disappears. Wireless headphones go into sleep mode when there is no sound, that is, they stupidly turn off. When the sound resumes, they turn back on. Maybe your cheap headphones have already lost their native batteries, so they can’t get out of sleep mode on their own / turn off completely and they need a full reset? Maybe that's why these headphones have a warranty of only 3-6 months - their weak batteries are not designed for a large number of charge / discharge cycles with a stable voltage? As an option for reflection. So, software problems cannot be ruled out.

d
deathcold 29.10.22

Loken
Concerning accumulators, I doubt it. Since, when the cable broke recently, I was the first to turn on the bluetooth in these headphones. That is, before that I used them through a cable. And only now, when the cable burst, I decided to use the bluetooth features of these headphones. Before that, I turned on the bluetooth only once, when I first bought them, a year ago. And that, for the sake of verification. So, consider the bluetooth untouched here.

I didn't know about sleep mode. If only there was a way to turn it off. Because, in the settings, I did not find something. But next time, you will definitely need to throw out these headphones and buy ordinary, wired ones. If that's the case.

L
Loken 29.10.22

DeathCold
Sleep mode is not disabled. It is in all wireless technology, and in keyboards, and in mice and in ears, without it, the equipment would sit down several times faster.
I'll add a story to my previous post. I bought myself wireless headphones for a computer with noise reduction, when the neighbors were doing repairs - Sennheiser CX400TW1 Black, and the bluetooth whistle used the old-old one, version 1 or 2, also through blue salts. And every time the headphones went into standby mode or left it, I had a click, not loud, but annoying. Then I bought a new whistle, already with support for bluetooth 5 - TP-LINK UB500 - and with it there were no longer these clicks, my ears silently went to sleep and left it. Maybe you, as an option, buy a whistle with a bluetooth version that your ears support, there the data transfer rate will be higher and the delays should be a little less.

d
deathcold 29.10.22

Loken
Honestly, I don't even know. Until you have to spin like that, and then you'll see. I used to have a bluetooth mouse, and there were similar problems with it when it started to lag behind corny. For example, you turn it to the left or right, and if it is in the game, then the camera rotated with a delay. I still have this mouse, but I don't use it. It also needs batteries. Therefore, I probably nafig refuse all wireless, and I will use only wired. If it comes to that, then nafig it is necessary. For it’s only annoying that you can’t really listen to music, play games, or watch a movie, stupidly because this garbage doesn’t want to work the way it should. Hands off to someone who releases this bullshit, but does not bring to mind.

Right now, I turned on the video on YouTube, a couple of seconds and the sound starts to stutter and then disappears. It helps only turning the headphones off and on, or reconnecting them via Blue Soleil. And then again on a new one. Before that, I decided to play. I turn on the game, there is sound, I played a little, stuttering began and the sound disappeared. Shut up what.

L
Loken 29.10.22

DeathCold
So it is necessary to take devices with a radio channel. I used the G603 wireless mouse, a handy thing, the feeling of recall was no worse than that of wired ones and it worked for 3 weeks from one small battery.
Bluetooth is a pure option if you need compatibility with a large number of devices, so that you can use it with a phone, a laptop, and everything else. But in terms of the quality of the wireless connection, bluetooth is the same garbage.
I want high-quality wireless - only a radio channel.

d
deathcold 29.10.22

Loken
Apparently, today there is nothing of high quality. Even wired devices tend to break. I used to have ASUS wired headphones. so they have a wheel to adjust the volume. stopped regulating it. Wanted to exchange, but the warranty is over. I disassembled, soldered directly, without a wheel, with sound to the maximum. I used it for several months, and then the wire seemed to dry up and burst. I tore it off, cleaned it, soldered it, it did not work for long, and then the wire burst again. That's why I decided to buy wireless headphones. As a result, there is also a problem with quality.

zadolbalo! I had to uncover my SVEN speakers, which are already 12 years old for sure. Working folks!