3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WonkizZ 16.11.22 10:14 pm

Help with assembly

Hi all.
Computer mainly for games.
The budget at the moment is 100k, but I think I’ll buy closer to winter, and there may be ≈120-130
. then on alik / ozone. For example, ssd and hard drive.
I don’t understand assemblies from the word at all, this is my first and a friend assembled it for me, but I asked other friends and everyone has different opinions, so I can’t decide. Therefore, please ask for an assessment of the assembly and if it is bad, then help in rebuilding. Assembly itself:

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/0a2114a7fcc9ed20/processor-intel-core-i5-12400f-oem/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/299c166d98953332/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2060-super-windforce-oc-gv-n206swf2oc-8gd/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/ product/abba473ef596c823/korpus-deepcool-cg540-r-cg540-bkage4-g-1-cernyj/opinion/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/8cab9bf6bf943330/operativnaa-pamat-gskill-trident-z- rgb-f4-3200c16d-16gtzr-16-gb/opinion/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/80b5d7ba7386ed20/materinskaa-plata-asus-prime-b660-plus-d4/

https://www. https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/f8ab2d6bbea4526f/

_ 1-tb-zestkij-disk-wd-blue-wd10ezex/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/40172ca76162ed20/sistema-ohlazdenia-deepcool-gammaxx-l240t-blue-lga1700/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/c3cbb6bf15673332/blok-pitania-chieftec-750w-bdf-750c/opinion/

https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/eda5deca45c93332/238-monitor- gigabyte-g24f-cernyj/opinion/
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loken 16.11.22

Instead of dropsy on 12400, take a regular 120mm 4-pipe cooler.
Instead of a 750w block, take it at 650. Throw the difference into the vidyuhi, in my city in the dns you can take a three-valve giga rtx 3060ti for 46k. At the very least, if you don’t have it, you can take the usual 3060. Taking a 2000 card from the store at the end of the 22nd year is a strange decision, given that they cost as much as 3000.

M
Max P 16.11.22

WonkizZ
collected by friend Is he really
your friend?

01001000 01101001 16.11.22

One more in dns in triporogo is bought. When will you transfer with these overpayments.
At least in wildberry with a guarantee from the store itself for 12,870 to take. I'm already silent about Ali, where he takes 10 thousand.
WonkizZ wrote:
where it will be cheaper, but if it is safe to take something that is difficult to spoil, then on alik / ozone. For example, ssd and hard
And well, at least something, add a percentage to this piggy bank and a trusted seller. On ozone HDD on 4Tb, 5400 is taken for file trash for 5800 CMR. SSD on onlinetrade at least look - M.2 Netac NV3000 or on Ali Samsung - PM9A1 (1Tb for 7650 rubles).
BP! in no case do not take less than 750 watts. DEEPCOOL DQ750ST for 6000 rubles to help you, we put it in computers, everything works fine. Take the crucial ballistix ddr4 RAM from Ali:
Spoiler
Do not take the case with a deaf muzzle (but there seems to be a grid), at least the AeroCool Aero One Frost level, there is also a matrexx 55 mesh, Powercase Vision Micro, CG560 Dipkul.
It makes no sense to take a 1TB HDD, given its high price. For 5800 you can already take a CMR file dump on 4Tb. By the way, look only at the CMR disc (luckily the chosen one). Also, on a 1Tb SSD, it already costs 4500, satovsky from NETAC. 250GB is enough for the system, but as I understand it, I decided 500 gigs for games and the system. HDD for file trash and reserves.

By the way, 5600X and B450 A-PRO will cost you 18 thousand rubles (I recently completed it), cheaper than 12400F, and no worse. 5800X3D is optional. I have the latest RAM 3800 C16 working. Look at the same RAM already 32GB (only 2x16 if there is enough money).
Spoiler
As for the video card, this is a disgrace:
Loken wrote:
Throw the difference into the vidyuhi, in my city in the dns you can take a three-valve giga rtx 3060ti for 46k.
Firstly, this giga is disgusting, only the dual fires worse. Secondly, without a guarantee, do not take any 3060Ti in any case. Thirdly, the RTX 3070 is boldly taken for this money (KFA2 GeForce RTX 3070 CORE is an excellent variant). But this is if in the store, in principle, 46 thousand is very expensive for the 3060TI! And it's best to avoid it altogether. 3070 in dns is taken as 48 thousand! Throw out the HDD and invest the maximum in the video card! RX 6800 is taken in the same R7 for 53 thousand already.
RTX 2060 Super - red price of 30 thousand, order in the same R7. Hmmm...
Spoiler
Take colorful, ozone global, or dns and 3070 there. Well, really inadequate for the 2060S.
Spoiler
I'll just say, it's better to avoid 3060Ti, below is the white list of video cards - 3070 / 3060Ti. Realistically, in this price range, you need to invest in a better card than the 2060S.

L
Loken 16.11.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
KFA2 - an excellent variant
What you threw off on the screen, 3070 Core - the level of dual firing, if not worse, EX there too. Noisy, hot, crackling/whistling chokes and thermal pads pieces of diarrhea smeared all over the board. One of the worst 3070 varis. KFA2 is, in principle, ultra cheap, even the 3-fan Core version is so-so. To take anything hotter than 1660 from them is to be desperate. Even a giga doesn't look so shameful against their background.
And so, of course, you can find a card much more interesting within 50k, but prices are not stable now and are constantly falling, and the question is, where is the TC ready to order a card from and how long is he willing to wait. It is better to ask this choice directly on the day of purchase, so that later you don’t bite your elbows, that you could take something better for the money.

L
Loken 16.11.22

01001000 01101001
Rofl ? Your KFA2 is even worse than Gigi in all respects :D It makes sense to advise one shit instead of another.
Yes, and I saw reviews on colorfuls from repairmen, unremarkable, outbid and not very smart card miners, not the bottom, but far from the top.
Regarding the prices, I was also surprised, in the DNS the prices turn out to be inadequate, otherwise no one knows: D
Man, my friend periodically appears on the site, who right now carries new 3080s from China for 40k and this is not even a peladn, but a volcano, for which on ozone they ask for under 60k: D don't tell me that somewhere you can order cards cheaper.
And there are varicos and more interesting slightly more expensive)
Spoiler

L
Loken 16.11.22

01001000 01101001
Lol, randomly with a 1-year registration date, who learned to run the miner according to instructions from some group in VK, calls someone "noname" :D If it's customary in your group to advise kfa2 cor 3070, then I can imagine competence members of this group. The fact that this brand uses the cheapest components possible, the worst cooling, the worst fans - in fact, that's why these cards are so cheap - don't care, cheap add only 2k) And the fact that giga is not the best variant, without you everyone knows, but why do you recommend an even worse brand instead? Open any review of any card from kfa2 on YouTube and look at the component base and coolness. Everyone who has analyzed these cards says that taking cfa hotter xx60 is complete insanity and despair. No matter how much it costs) Gigi may not have the best chill, but there at least the component base is not as bottom-dated as that of kfa2. If a person wants to get involved with ozone or something else, let him take something better, there is no question, I just clarified that there is no point in taking 2000 cards now, but what he will find there and at what price is somehow violet to me, in a week there will be other prices and these tips will be irrelevant.
But why write such jokes with a serious face 01001000
01101001 wrote: KFA2
GeForce RTX 3070 CORE - an excellent
variant no one listens to me."

p
pervosid 16.11.22

Operative take DDR5 2x8 4800 MHz (even the cheapest), do not listen to anyone.

pervosid
How did you compare DDR4 motherboard and DDR5 RAM? And why not listen to anyone? You're not right. Then change the motherboard.

L
Loken 16.11.22

Spoiler
01001000 01101001 wrote:
I'm talking about 3070, not 3060
Do you think 3070 is not hotter than xx60? Understood, accepted)
01001000 01101001 wrote:
REVIEWS
And what about reviews, well, here are reviews from people who are ready to admit the shortcomings of the card, which they bought for 3 kopecks, and do not praise this slag like other doodles, which they saved up for 5 years from dinners and think that they hit the jackpot by buying the cheapest card:
Very noisy, audible in headphones (the computer is nearby), you can’t buy this video card in a silent PC under any circumstances, at 30% (minimum speed) the video card is just audible, at 38% (default minimum speed, without lowering through msi afterburner) the video card is buzzing

Yes, it is buzzing terribly. Like a transformer.

It is enough to look at only one cooling AND THIS IS FOR A 220 / 180w (uv) CONSUMPTION CARD to understand what's what)
01001000 01101001 wrote: NOT A SINGLE
suitable option as an alternative
In a gaming PC, any option is suitable, even this parash kfa2 under undervolt. It's you who measures everything by miner's standards, his gaskets are leaking in his gaming PC: D Giga is not so good for him, but he throws even more slag. And he just throws it, because he saw the lowest price for it in the DNS. And now sits justifies. I'm telling you, you're arguing for the sake of arguing, because your opinion is not read anywhere else. Looking for every little thing that you can get to the bottom of to seem smarter. And you don't always succeed
My opinion is that in a gaming PC you can take any non-mini-ITH card. Under an undervolt, somewhere with a FPS limit, in a normal ventilated case - ANY card will work out its warranty period and even more if a specific defect does not come across. If you're going to argue with this - that's already come on without me. And at what price he will find a card there - depends on where he will look. In some TG groups, you can find offers that are more interesting than those that you threw. I threw him only advice about 3000 cards, instead of 2000, and he himself knows about ozone, judging by his post. If he wants to save money, he will save money, if he doesn’t want to, he will buy in the DNS, as he intended.

Regarding shrinking thermal pads in a gaming PC. Last year, at the beginning of October, I took a 6600xt msi gaming x. The same msi with current gaskets. October I played heavy games on ultras that I had put off until then. There was nothing to play in November, December and January, and I played the first DOW and mined Ethereum at the same time, the course was painfully pleasant. The card has been mining non-stop for 3 months. Then, since February, games began and I began to play only on the map. For 8 months I played the most difficult games on the map with a lock of at least 142 fps, squeezing it out to the last. 2 weeks ago I sold the card and took it from China through a friend 3080 suprim x. Thermal pads in 6600xt remained in perfect condition, it was dismantled in my presence.

Loken
Spoiler A brilliant person like you is able to create an empty dialogue from nothing, while not giving a single normal example of a video card. At first you screamed for temperatures and noise, I proved that the temperatures are normal, now the noise is a purely subjective perception. If you read the reviews, one of them is MY, I don't see any problems, either in games or in work. Further, no article. And for some reason, the genius 3060Ti has a three-fan giga upwards of imagination. What, by the way? I still don't understand:
- AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti MASTER 8G?
- AORUS GeForce RTXâ„¢ 3060 Ti ELITE 8G?
- GeForce RTXâ„¢ 3060 Ti GAMING?
Why don't you talk about revisions? And so he did not collect anything and did not do anything. By the way, you're right, it's not in the recommendations:
Spoiler
Actually, like your gigabyte. But that's not what I came for. This is an empty dialogue, that's what it really is, there is one BUT:
Spoiler
To be honest, most of the video cards there are so-so, even in the tops. The same GamRock from Palit. In the 1000 series, the cards were much fatter.
BY THE WAY! It is strange that I did not cling to GamingPRO in the example, it is definitely noisy and hot. But there are a lot of plows on farms, there are definitely no problems with them. However, the PCB is a pure reference. And downvolting is a must.
Now to the author, he is trying to buy almost the same price on the B660 + 12400F, I see that there are excellent offers for the price, where 5700X + B550M is much more interesting. It's a pity there are kits, but the memory of Kingston, sadness is a disaster.
Spoiler
There is another 5800X3D:
Spoiler
But in the game, of course, it is better to invest the maximum in the video card.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

Kampik is sad, of course
, a video card for 40k can be taken in this store and 3060 12GB
is not needed by the processor. declared dp 65 -120 watts is the level of the tower and it is not equal and the motherboard is not overclockable. if we talk about the noise level before it will be done by the video card, therefore, it will not give anything in particular and there will not be much difference most likely even in the passive mode when the pitch is simply idle.
However, it makes sense to take a powerful cooler in order to have turbo frequencies more often, since they are related to temperature, but you can still buy a tower 2 times cheaper and have fewer problems with its maintenance.
Full HD monitor in 2020x 170 Hz I don’t know why, but it will be empty. as if in modern multiplayer games it is unlikely that the processor will give 100+ fps, and in the graphon such a pitch is supposed to have 1080p cinematic fps.
if you start from this assembly like that.

L
Loken 16.11.22

Spoiler
01001000 01101001 wrote:
able to create an empty dialogue from nothing
And yes? It was I who ran into the topic, wrote "giga shit" and threw even more shit into the alternative, right? Well, sorry. Nice, you're a shooter.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
at the same time, he did not give a single normal example of a Xs video card
, it seems that he wrote in Russian
Loken wrote:
My opinion is that you can take any non-miniITH card in a gaming PC. Under an undervolt, somewhere with a FPS limit, in a normal ventilated case - ANY card will work out its warranty period and even more if a specific defect does not come across.
At least I once did a little repair of laptops and there is some kind of understanding that not only quality, but also operating conditions affect the wear and tear of equipment. And what do you have, except for someone else's screen with a list of "recommendations" for miners? You made a mistake with the forum, this is not a mining club, go there, try to shine with your mind there, if there is anything. I have long outgrown those times when, like you, I argued on the forums who has more phases, and who has a bolder input bank in the block.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
What, by the way?
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/7b2009f4db0fd763/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-gaming-oc-lhr-gv-n306tgaming-oc-8gd-rev20/
And this is not the height of my imagination , but just the cheapest in the dns is an average 3060ti, in your list out in 10th place)
And where is your kfa2 3070 CORE, which is a "great option"? Even the fatter kfa2 SG with three turntables and seemingly normal cooling is in last place among almost all 3070 models in all respects. There is no need to even talk about your "excellent" CORE. Cooling for the card maximum 160w, deshman components, deshman fan, "great option" and as a result even the older version is somewhere at the bottom of the tier-list Well done, delete your posts further, it was nice to talk again :D

Loken
Something you turned up your nose, but I have a lot of questions for you. Let's go in order, you created this nonsense, you and rake. If I really fumbled, the same one with screenshots and point by point really described all the shortcomings and problems clearly, and would not waste my time. Video under the spoiler is a separate type of trolling nafig.
SpoilerDo you choose video cards in this video? Yes, things are bad.
Video - that nonsense for a person that the PC saw for the first time, a dummy, with all its graphs and columns, taken out of context, from a noname. You decided to tell me this video for the video card? I said, in order about 3070, what's the problem? Me as the owner, otherwise I don't know.
Rating of video cards in the video. In addition to the fact that it is not complete, I want to ask, since when did Vision and Gaming OC with current thermal pads and no, but with a complaint about the throttle, got into the second part of the rating. And why did GamingPRO, which is at least as hot as KFA2, stand in different groups. And you won't explain. why they are not here, according to reviews and recommendations of real users:
Spoiler
Yes, KFA2 itself is not there, but in order. Also, about the video. And he is sure that 3 screws are better than 2. For some reason, the 3rd gigabyte does not help, because gladiolus, comparing two cards Gaming OC and Gamig X, MSI is much better in terms of temperatures. And the 3rd MSI screw helps (X TRIO, Z TRIO) / And, probably more heat pipes and a contact pad for the graphics core with a heat spreader. Those. you won't tell me about the bad cold.
The only good advice in this video is the connection, one braid - one connector, any miner has known for a long time, and the publics are littered with screenshots where blocks melt on modular PSUs. I am one of those, alas, the PSU thought it would work (well, it used to work), but then the load increased by 40 watts and that's it.
Loken wrote:
Noisy, hot, crackling/whistling chokes and thermal pads pieces of diarrhea smeared all over the board.
Everything? Seriously. Noise is subjective. Temperature - zavralsya, 63 in cyberpunk. Throttle - not for everyone, not all and the issue of a guarantee or 14 days. thermal pads, hands in place, a guarantee in place - there should be no questions for this money. I thought you would tell me about the power system (which ones are there), fuses, current-carrying tracks, on the fingers for cooling the components of the printed circuit board, contact pads. Giga is proud of all the same things (except for the chokes, although this is not true in the 3070 version, the reviews will help you), but for some reason you are embarrassed to say about Hynix, you forgot about the performance and for some reason the guarantee, as well as revision.
Thermal pads. Previously, many people had this problem, and even the news: "A number of video card manufacturers were caught using low-quality thermal pads" and "It is noted that problems are observed in the products of many companies. MSI, Gigabyte, Zotac and other manufacturers have noticed using low-quality thermal pads." Most of all spoke for Gigu. Question for you. And WHAT REVISION is your gigabyte, that these thermal pads do not flow. Have problems with memory degradation already been closed? I that, in vain, merged mine, changing to 3070 and 3070 Ti? Imagine no extra charge.
So for the result. RTX 3070:
- Samsung memory;
- Three years warranty;
- Productivity +15%;
- Cold (at least not hotter than 3060Ti);
- Price +2000 rubles; And still overpaid.
- Thermal pads (problems, for example, although the issue should be resolved in new revisions);
- Noise, with two screws yes. But without loss of performance, it downvolts and adjusts the schedule.
- Throttle (from time to time).
3060Ti:
- Memory, very likely Hynix, which means a degradation issue;
- 3 year warranty, well, at least it will come in handy;
- Lower performance;
-Temperature, well, the same numbers, with 3 screws, downvolts to the same values;
- Noise? Well, quiet on the reviews.
- Throttles, according to the first reviews, do not go through the brain. But in 3070 there is already a problem.

What to choose? Considering the prices, and the catalog of other stores, the lack of sale, I will send nafig both. it used to be cheaper, you could take it. NOW MY POCKET, I admit, for this money nobody needs it. Therefore, he took down all references to her.

Look what I did while you brought a video for preschoolers and remembered the deleted comments with resentment, I found 3070 only 1000 rubles more expensive in a local store with a guarantee. True, it is still expensive, but considering, let's say ozone is global, it is tolerable. And this is Palit, even in your table he was praised. Yes, I have a lot of them on my farm. The guys have been plowing for more than a year, praised.

In short, the result. Let it be your way, I deleted and rejected all mentions and recommendations on KFA2 3070. It was an example for your stuffing for 3060Ti, which is better not to buy at all, and also at the price of 3070. At least you can buy 3070 without serious concerns. Considering that the topic is dead, and you are your arguments at the level of words on the fence, and I’m too lazy to really analyze it, especially as an owner, if desired, the nonsense about thermal pads is broken by a news feed and revision. Throttle, here I agree, it happens. But I won’t go to hynix, so I can’t support you in any way. These cards are UNLIQUID, it is extremely difficult to even sell them without a guarantee. And here he posted 3060Ti in the price of 3070. NO NO! The price is silent, this is dns, everything is fine, if you rummage around, then at a flea market you can buy a 3060 Ti for 27-40 thousand.
I hope that you will either learn to argue with me, point by point and in order, or stop turning up your nose (and in some places lie), forgetting that it’s better not to take the 3060Ti in any form - gigs, firing dual, MSI Gaming X and others in repairs. I brought you a table from real people, I expressed my opinion as the owner of KFA2, and I even rolled up an alternative 1000 rubles more expensive. Everyone should be happy. Keep Furry:
Spoiler

L
Loken 16.11.22

Spoiler
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Video under the spoiler is a separate type of trolling nafig.
A separate type of trolling is your inattention. Tests from this video are taken from this channel in the description it is indicated. This is a layout of tests and information on the stuffing from techpowerup. If the video does not open, the title is:
SpoilerWhich RTX 3070 to BUY and AVOID! 38 cards compared! Ft. Asus, MSI, EVGA, Gigabyte, Palit, PNY, etc. Vikon has a full review of this card with a teardown called "best of the worst?". 3070 CORE is the same board, only with poor cooling.
01001000 01101001 wrote:
NOW MY POCKET, I admit, for this money nobody needs it. Therefore, he took down all references to her.
Yeah, he admitted, after 10 posts and rubbed everything. I’ll even add that it’s not just NOT NEEDED FOR THIS MONEY, in principle, it’s not needed by people who don’t rummage in hardware, because it needs to be sawed with a file from all sides, otherwise they will then run around the forums with complaints that it makes noise, cracks, heats up . A person who knows how to handle a file can take anything, finish it and use it calmly.

And what about the giga, which is "not very"?
01001000 01101001 wrote:
Firstly, this giga is disgusting, it only burns the dual worse
She's on your list, this gig you're praying for. Specifically, this card, specifically this revision, at the time of writing the post, there were no other gig 3060ti in dns at this price and only kfa2 was cheaper than it. We are waiting for the deletion of this post about this gig and another change of shoes? :D

I didn't really read the rest. You are talking to yourself along the way, trying to prove to yourself that the 3070 is better than the 3060ti and that there are cheaper and more expensive cards somewhere. In response to which of my messages is this sheet rolled up?
Here are my words:
Loken wrote:
And so, of course, you can find a card much more interesting within 50k, but prices are not stable now and are constantly falling, and the question is, where is the TC ready to order a card from and how long is he willing to wait. It is better to ask this choice directly on the day of purchase, so that later you don’t bite your elbows, that you could take something better for the money.
Loken wrote: If a
person wants to get involved with ozone or something else, let him take something better, there is no question, I just clarified that there is no point in taking 2000 cards now, but what he will find there and at what price - I somehow then purple, in a week there will be other prices and these tips will be irrelevant.
I don't know what messages you replied to. He started an argument with himself and began to prove something to himself as usual. It was as if I looked into some kind of ward once again