3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeepCalm11 16.11.22 11:44 pm

Partial load of the video card and processor in Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. Has anyone had such a problem "Low FPS and incomplete load of the video card and processor in GTA Online"? Has it been resolved or not? In a single, more or less everything works.

And in the online load decreases, as well as fps

6 Comments
Sort by:
91mAR1K 16.11.22

A very interesting task, I'm not 100% sure (well, somewhere around 70)), but there is probably a parameter that does not make the active process a priority for the system.

In the graphics settings, try to significantly increase the video settings, the fps frequency up to unlimited, if this does not help strain the computer, then try switching to the second desktop without turning off the game. (Press wine. Then there is a button on the taskbar next to the start button, in theory, there should be a desktop manager button. Switch, launch the task manager there, select the game process in it and right-click, look for "details" (as - something like that), there you already repeat the action with the right mouse button, and look for "priority", select "real time".
Then the GTA process should become the most priority, important, which means it should load the CPU and memory more. .
Cons: works, for some reason, not with all processes
Pros: excellent result with orc technologies

K
KeepCalm11 16.11.22

91mAR1K
Priorities don't help (Already tried. Both Synchronization and frequency. I don't understand what it is.

L
Loken 16.11.22

KeepCalm11
GTA 5 is demanding on RAM (frequency and timings) and CPU. GTA online is even more demanding. No monitoring will show you the load on the memory subsystem. But here you don’t even need to go to a fortuneteller, and it’s clear from the screenshots that you have so-so percent and / or RAM. And the corresponding fps. You can not bother with the description of your config and screenshots of the memory test from Aida.

K
KeepCalm11 16.11.22

Loken
Sorry friend, but the logic is not visible at all in your message) That's honest)

K
KeepCalm11 16.11.22

I set the settings to very high, the FPS did not change, but the load increased on the GPU and percent. So maybe - this time.
The very first screen made in a single - high fps (even if there are medium-low ones). When you go online, the FPS and load indicators are doubled. If online requires more - comp: "So, online requires more of my strength and I will probably relax twice" - these are two. How can you understand from the screen that the computer or the operative does not roll? By FPS? Yes, anything can influence the FPS - these are three. Why then do you need monitoring programs if you can’t determine them? And how to determine whether to immediately go to the store for new parts? - four) You read this on the forums and immediately fall into a state of cognitive dissonance =)

PS - after switching to ultra, the computer began to work loudly, which it did not do at medium / low, but not always. Then it calmed down .. But I don’t need to raise the load using the graphon, but raise the fps through the load)

L
Loken 16.11.22

KeepCalm11
Your FPS in GTA 5 depends on the performance of the CPU + RAM bundle.
So the logic is visible to you?
If you want to have a chance to get more FPS - lower the CPU / RAM intensive settings - draw distance, population, variety and focus. Online, the more players on the server, the lower your FPS. In GTA RP, in any case, you have 2-3 times less FPS.

How many more million such topics need to be spawned so that people would already begin to understand one simple thing - if there is an underload of the video card, then the performance is limited by the CPU + RAM bundle. The video card, if it has the opportunity, never limits the load on itself. If there is work for her and she is not limited by anything, she will thresh.