3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 20.01.23 01:31 pm

Version 0.13 long to wait on a pirate? (Escape from Tarkov)

I would like to drive offline for the new year
43 Comments
Sort by:
d
deep1tone 20.01.23

Sanya 21
As they say on the disc, a week or two at best, and so a month or two.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

deep1tone
Rather the second. Again, the data will be dumped. There are new items, and a new inscription. Beyond the streets.

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
Yes, I also read it, There is no understanding of the process ...
"But the Wishlist has already grown and interferes with walking ...))))"

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

deep1tone wrote:
There is no understanding of the process...
It seems to me that with the help of certain software tools, information is collected from the game during the raids.
deep1tone wrote:
"Wishlist has already grown and interferes with walking... ))))"
:-)))

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

Already released, with one caveat, you need to do a downgrade

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

deep1tone
Are you talking about MEGA FUCKING BROKEN 21523? In the same place for 0.13.0.1.21523 or what are you talking about?

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
Yes, it’s not about anything anymore, I’m completely confused, I didn’t have time to launch 21523, it’s already 21531😱
UPD
YES, MEGA FUCKING BROKEN 21523 launched, there are Tarkov streets 😱

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

deep1tone
Also launched. Mods... generally work. Some... Munition expert, if you open the window of information about cartridges, you can't close it in any way. I had to Alt-F4. There seem to be merchants, but there are no portraits of them on the trade tab :-) But you can buy their things at a flea market if they sell them. The same AIOTreder is there. But the goblin cannot pass the quest :-( Alas ... In general, as usual :-)

Z
Z11M 20.01.23

deep1tone
Where was it released? Half the Internet clambered nowhere? Where did you get it?

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

Z11M wrote:
Where was it released? Half the Internet clambered nowhere? Where did you get it?
Hmm... more than once here on the forum a link to the AQI developers' portal was given, where you can both track the development progress and download ready-made releases of the AQI. As well as source codes, if there is a desire to dig into them.
Duplicate - https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-AKI/Stable-releases/releases
Currently AKI 3.5.0. actively developed, there are enough problems. Not really for a normal game...

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

SPT-AKI 3.5.0 made it to Alpha :-)

P
Pozitiw4ik 20.01.23

Pirate 0.13 is out :)

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

Pozitiw4ik
Given the fact that SPT-AKI 3.5.0 is currently being actively developed, using all sorts of left repacks is still entertainment...

P
Pozitiw4ik 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
I agree) I tried to play and I will say that the first thing I didn’t like was the constantly buggy sound, terribly low fps on the new map....

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

Pozitiw4ik wrote:
terribly low fps on the new map
Try to turn off the binaural sound, they say the fps drops from it.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

Pozitiw4ik wrote: Terribly
low fps on the new map
Is this on the streets of Tarkov? So there is still optimize and optimize. Even the original is bad. In any case, I saw complaints in topics on the community discord server. So wait for patches :-)

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
I think they will pull up faster on offs, but I really hope for Aki =))) But the guys do not sleep, well done!

B
BlackTigerTK 20.01.23

deep1tone
I don't know, I don't know. In the latest versions with a memory leak and on older cards, everything is bad. And at the Customs and in the Forest, terrible brakes begin over time, and up to a reboot of the computer, it can reach.

d
deep1tone 20.01.23

BlackTigerTK
Hmm, I haven't been pleased with the reboot yet, everything seems to be normal, but there are glitches ... it's not scary, we live until the release =)

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.23

deep1tone
And how long were you in the raid? And did you collect rubbish?
Yesterday, it seems like a test version came out without mentioning NOMOD in the name of the archive. Haven't tried running yet.