3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya 21 20.01.23 01:31 pm

Version 0.13 long to wait on a pirate? (Escape from Tarkov)

I would like to drive offline for the new year
43 Comments
Sort by:
d
deep1tone 26.01.23

BlackTigerTK wrote:
How long were you in the raid? And did you collect rubbish?
I have a standard, from 30 minutes to 1 hour in a raid, rubbish, of course, where without it, I want to pump the rocking chair and the shooting gallery to the fullest.
I set Alpha 0.13 - 21531, so I run on it, I described all the glitches with the streets, but on other maps of the rules.

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.23

deep1tone
I have a feeling that problems start when you run for more than an hour.

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

BlackTigerTK
I can't answer this, I've been driving all day and everything was OK, but now the glitch on Mayak has repeated, like on the streets of Tarkov, that is, there are no exits, no bots, for that there is a drop in FPS.
UPD
I seem to understand that the cards are buggy when you play scav, the timer disappears, etc., etc., right now I tried it for PMCs, there are exits on the streets, the timer is normal, but I didn’t have time to wait for spawn, I immediately got hit in the head by a sniper.
UPD2
I take the words back, it's still Random, now I ran wild, and shot and went out and everything is fine, the loot is in place. Strange nonsense in general, but before entering the raid, I rebooted the system.
It worked for PMC, we managed to close Prapor's quest to search for letters on the Streets, + fired PMC from a new gun, progress started =)) The game began to sparkle with new colors =))

E
Extrodinary 26.01.23

deep1tone Hey buddy
! I looked through the forum, you're just a guru here) the question to the guru-left online because I don't want to waste my nerves, I'm sitting on 3.4.1. Should I switch to alpha, will I be able to play or are there too many problems? I'm just a novice in this business, it turned out to put 3.4.1 without problems, so I think

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

Extrodinary I will
answer this way:
I am far from being a guru.
I think it's worth waiting for the release of 3.5.0, just because, in the release, everything will be optimized and modders will start cutting mods for this version, everything will work as it should and get a kick.
Or update at your own peril and risk, glitches, randoms, errors from mods, although you can run without mods, but not as interesting as for me.
Extrodinary wrote:
left online
Judging by this, you are the owner of the paid version of Tarkov, so everything is new there, + live people play for bots, it’s more interesting than stupidly running with bots =)

E
Extrodinary 26.01.23

deep1tone
Yes, and I don't take her down. But I don’t know if you will understand, but in order to achieve success online, you need a lot of time and concentration. And now I realized that after work, I simply don’t have enough strength for the “head of the eye” at the exit with the gazan that you have been looking for for 3 days))
Thank you for the answer!

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

Extrodinary
Yes, I perfectly understood what else to expect from a hardcore game with RPG elements, nevertheless, you have the latest client downloaded, Aki users do not have this opportunity, there is already a mod for you buyers that does everything for you, launched here for you and like an up-to-date =)
SPT-AKI-INSTALLER 1.1.4

E
Extrodinary 26.01.23

deep1tone
Thank you) I'll know)
Why don't you buy it yourself? just wondering)

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

Extrodinary wrote:
Why don't you buy it yourself? just wondering)
I don’t see the point in buying as long as there is SPT-AKI.

x
xz_228 26.01.23

the guys went 3 times with immortality to the lighthouse keeper and there passed a sighted person and his minions, but when I wanted to open the door in the lower right corner of the screen, an inscription appeared on the type you cannot enter this zone, but Yuri Belyaev also has spt like 3.5.0 come in, what can you advise

x
xz_228 26.01.23

By the way, if anyone is interested in how to connect SPT-AKI-Profile Editor to the new version, then download the latest version and if the server executable file does not want to be located, then rename the server name, that is, if you downloaded 3,5,0 via torrent, then your server will be called Server1.exe then rename it to Aki.Server.exe then it should work

x
xz_228 26.01.23

here is a link to Yuri Belyaev

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

xz_228 wrote:
how to connect SPT-AKI-Profile Editor to the new version
The official SPT AKI has no such problem at all, only repacks.
xz_228 wrote:
when I wanted to open it in the lower right corner of the screen, the inscription appeared
How to open the Overseer's merchant?

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.23

deep1tone wrote:
The official SPT AKI has no such problem at all, only repacks.
In addition, in the latest fresh versions of the profile editor, you can also set the server name.

x
xz_228 26.01.23

I found how to get into the caretaker in spt aki 3.5.0 https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/934-lightkeeper-let-me-in/#overview go download the mod and the caretaker's door will be open but just don’t forget about the sighted and his minions, give yourself a lot of health and don’t forget the weapon, because the sighted must be killed

x
xz_228 26.01.23

deep1tone
if you do everything as in the video, then it will work on a regular tarkov but not on spt aki there you need to download the mod that I indicated above

d
deep1tone 26.01.23

xz_228
Information verified?

For example, I have open missions from which the Overseer opens
Spoiler
xz_228 wrote: the
mod that I indicated above
Unfortunately, mods are disabled on Alpha 0.13 - 21531.
Yes, and as for me, it’s interesting to go through the vanilla forces yourself, and only then, in the future, use mods.

x
xz_228 26.01.23

deep1tone
information was checked by me and Yuri Belyaev for me and everything worked for him, you just need to install that mod according to the instructions and it should work there you don’t need to complete any quests, you just need to go to the break, but you need to prescribe a lot of health so that you don’t die from sighted

x
xz_228 26.01.23

here I have 8 mods loaded on spt aki 3.5.0

x
xz_228 26.01.23

at least these mods work for me