3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fallen Ghost 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Game of the Year 2022. Which game deserves this title?

Continuing our annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and for sure each of us has our own contender for the title of game of the year. Which of the releases in 2022 is that for you?

You can write about the worst game of 2022 in your opinion here, about the most anticipated game of 2023 - here.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monk78 20.01.23

Objectively speaking, good games were released this year, but there were no really wow projects for everyone to come to a consensus.

s
slender10 20.01.23

There would be more games in 2022...
Elden Ring maybe? This is because there are no more options, although God of War tried hard, bringing new enemies and bosses into the update! Now you no longer need to beat the poor troll once again

W
Watapachi 20.01.23

monster hunter rise

B
Blimpini 20.01.23

Elden Ring of course!)

B
BerkutArmageddon 20.01.23

Saints Row came to me, I can say - I was waiting for it
. On the whole, I’m satisfied, although the reviewers pissed off, like spoiled ones, I don’t know in general
. Critics are especially surprised that they spiraled from trackers, and angry and malicious comments are written there

Bugs yes, they are , but nothing is perfect (especially subjectively), wait for the first major patches - and you can already play safely
. There is also something to complain about, but you are always welcome, regardless of the game

I bought it on sale in the epic, 45% discount + 25% coupon , cheaper only for free
I exaggerate of course, I know that there are discounts of 75 and 90%, it will be cheaper there even without a coupon, but still more expensive than for free
Maybe someday they will give it away for free ...

D
Dima_1000-7 20.01.23

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (2022)

89059888036 20.01.23

Elden Ring