3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fallen Ghost 20.01.23 01:38 pm

Game of the Year 2022. Which game deserves this title?

Continuing our annual theme.

The year is coming to an end, and for sure each of us has our own contender for the title of game of the year. Which of the releases in 2022 is that for you?

You can write about the worst game of 2022 in your opinion here, about the most anticipated game of 2023 - here.
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
G-1 20.01.23

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge. There were no dooms and rezikov this year.

p
potter790 20.01.23

FallenGhost wrote:
Game of the Year 2022. Which game deserves this title?
Umm.. uh... hmm.. hmm.. hmmm..

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

a year without games

N
No_time_for_games 20.01.23

my computer does not pull the games of 2022
even in 2017 with difficulty
so there will be no verdict

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Anch4 on Peck.

b
bazilevs 20.01.23

Stray

A
Anderby 20.01.23

BAYONETTA 3.

M
Max P 20.01.23

The Callisto Protocol.

H
Hanzo666 20.01.23

It is already clear to everyone that this is Elden Ring, why this topic?

p
potter790 20.01.23

Hanzo666 wrote:
It's already clear to everyone that this is Elden Ring, why this topic?
In addition to the fact that in 2022 you can name anyone, you can’t go wrong. )

b
barbarian 20.01.23

Waiting for something from the strategies. Knights of honor 2, it seems not bad, but it’s definitely not the game of the year yet, I hope they will bring it to mind

j
jax-baron 20.01.23

spider man and period.

A
ArcStalker 20.01.23

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Metal : Hellsinger
PS I don't even know what to choose because both of them went wild.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

I find it difficult to answer, the year 2022 is no-gamez. Marvel consumer goods with glitters for an amateur, like unchurteds. I haven’t seen such a direct “wow” effect in the comments. Yes, and there’s nothing to choose myself.

T
TopPCGamer 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Marvel's consumer goods with glitter are not for everyone, just like the unchurted ones.
Have you played them at all? The remasters of Spider-Man are quite good, with interesting gameplay, you can clean it up cleanly. For the PC audience, the port of Uncharted and God of War have become IMHO the fattest fit. It is clear that those who have played these games on the console are not interested in it on the PC. I would say that these two games on PC can definitely claim the title of the best games of the year. From multiplatform projects this year, a good toy came out the second part of Dying Light, an interesting and, as for me, underestimated project - the Stray cat simulator, for those who like the Batman universe - the Gotham Knights came out, not hype, but in vain the continuation of A plaque Tale and a post-shooter about vampires - Evil West. There were definitely worthy games this year, so it cannot be said that the year was poor, there are not enough AAA-level projects, but there is still something to play.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

TopPCGamer
A lot of good games came out this year! Yes.
I'm for Anch4, Spiderman, Stray, the new A plaque Tale.

T
TopPCGamer 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing Well
, I said so, Anch4 in general on the PC is one of the best linear games in all the years, probably, it is passed in one breath. I hope TLOU will be no worse

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

TopPCGamer
For the PC audience, the port of Uncharted and God of War have become IMHO the fattest adaptation. It's
just that Stalker 2 did not come out. Otherwise, both ports would have gone with the letter "x", and not as bold fittings. in an attempt to download the Yandex food peddler simulator. Almost everything you listed will either light up on the horizon or go out. But Last Of Us will be a real fit. , even though The Witcher 3 v 4.0 puts video cards on their knees

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
TopPCGamer
Anch4 I will support, opupenny game
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
But Last Of Us will be a real fit.
I hope it will be no worse than Ancha
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Even in the updated Witcher 3 people have more interest than in all sorts of spiders, running girls and parkers, even though The Witcher 3 v 4.0 puts video cards on their knees
Visually there are almost no differences, the rays through the stump of the deck are made, and in dx11 you can play without problems, at 4090 fps there is sky-high

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Only The Witcher 3 has 30,000 subscribers on PG, and Anch 4 has only 2800. Here's your interest. .