3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.09.19 02:12 am

Impressions of the game

Share, happy, angry )))
120 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 13.09.19

Mimzy
The beauty of the voice that watch and are not distracted by subtitles, especially in critical situations. And if along with the audio to enable captions, you can adjust the jambs voice.
But the inability to pass between the bushes and do the hook - it is really annoying. Was a long game, but then again, it is necessary to make a detour. He spat, made a save, and was postponed for tomorrow.

F
Fuse00 13.09.19

Mimzy wrote:
the translation is so curve that so often defeats the purpose andor all the gusto of the phrase that I want to cry.
Yes, that's the truth. The localization is terrible. Replica transferred and clumsy from the point of view of stylistics, and from the point of view of content - half of the phrase stupid is not transferred, or transferred, distorting the essence. This is very disappointing, because the dialogues in the game a lot, and the quality suffers greatly due to the translator of the game nadmozgov.

M
Modrin 13.09.19

vftor
Владимир2012
Mimzy
And then a year of war in 2018,the game of the year. With all the same alleged injuries.

M
Mimzy 13.09.19

OMG... pay attention to all sorts of game of the year and other pseudovinae titles. Long ago one name.

V
Voin Morgota 13.09.19

In our time track rolevki in the afternoon with fire will not find. Have to replay Dao and Neverwinter and mass effect. There is a new game. Play and enjoy, all your facial animation, and so, Yes, I beg you. At least you get to the end, unlike the Andromeda.

M
Marongo 13.09.19

while playing, stopped at the first boss (at the port)...rifts how to do?
not quite like what you have to anticipate what skills need to pump to complete your quest without any flaw...for example,
Sailerstube to lull the guards of the warehouse it is necessary to mix alcohol with sleeping pills..but for this it is necessary to advance the branch Science to start learning....and I'm all the quests in the city made up, not procecess to get points
Indefio
Everything is obvious, HE is much worse drawn (!)
in Mass effect hero is worse satellites traced

Plus a totally unnecessary blurring of the background
in the Odyssey, too, have blur...and no one suffered

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Marongo
They can deceive. In the warehouse, you can get through beating the stairs. There are different solutions.

M
Marongo 13.09.19

Modrin
walked them in another quest...and then wanted to euthanize, but I just had to cheat

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Marongo
Something that is not done any action in the quest that's fine. I rescue in the first city to have missed all the time with the tavern. Just found the flyer.

z
z8TiREX8z 13.09.19

The game, played 7 hours, still have never met a quest, bring or collect 10 herbs. The quests are logical and interesting. Videmo learned from the poles CD Projekt RED. The graphics are not top, but not hurt the eyes, everything is beautiful. Optimization is more or less on my 980 comes on high at 60 fps, sometimes up to 50 sags a little, like when near the fire in the first city standing, and then only when one side of the fire, but not much can better optimize companions are not stupid dolls, sometimes even comment on something on the quest. In General, good RPGs, who smear the game, he clearly is not adequate as the type of igromanii which gave the game 4 points out of ten.

S
Steve Taller 13.09.19

z8TiREX8z wrote:
Optimization is more or less on my 980 comes on high at 60 fps, sometimes up to 50 sags a little, like when near the fire in the first city standing, and then only when one side of the fire, but not much can better optimize companions are not stupid dolls, sometimes even comment on something on the quest.
you probably play at 720p

V
Voin Morgota 13.09.19

Marongo
In the port you can put on a uniform, the jacket of a sailor, for example, and say they say the guard change came, they leave. Rifts no evasion on shift.

M
Marongo 13.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
kick...and I thought how to dress, what kind of sailor to fill up, so clothes off?....apparently at one time the stealth beat)))

V
Voin Morgota 13.09.19

Marongo
And in General, not changing clothes at a high charisma they sit on your ears.

M
Marongo 13.09.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
I kind of did

A
Aleester Green 13.09.19

For fans of the first two Gothic, I think, is come. The plot overall is quite good, the variability of the quests there and the quests themselves are interesting, the world is developed, a feeling of emptiness arises, the game is not boring. The combat system is not very sophisticated and not clumsy, to drive off 2 hits is quite real. In the melee, the feeling of fencing, especially when playing after a pause.
From the very beginning set the maximum difficulty and did not regret it, Yes, it was painful, especially on the 1st boss, but it was enough to get the hang of the combat system and everything goes with a Bang.
Companions help by the way quite successfully, where I'll draw all over, allowing you to deal with enemies at 1, where it will run beat range of damagaram and you will be able to breathe out focusing on milesnick (Yes, range dps cause of most pain). From this behavior of companions I enjoy it, provided that they cannot be controlled (or I have not yet figured out how).
Graphics Yes, behind, but I honestly do not care. No DLS will not, the game is over, which is not good. Bugs most likely is, until I met one minor, all in one place. Optimization is great, I think that they will go even on a calculator.

m
mylovar 13.09.19

So many people that right and wrong can not distinguish.They seenabout.Like this game a high score to put?Of course if you're a masochist and you have no taste ,then Yes the game is super

M
Mama Stiflera 13.09.19

mylovar wrote:
Of course if you're a masochist and you have no taste ,then Yes the game is super
You can add more, if you did not play in one game and in General just yesterday the computer bought, the game is a masterpiece. Here there are companions, quests of all sorts, variability, I do not believe that this could come out in 2019. It's just incredible. That's what the Igor no. They released their best game after Mars Thief Logs and Technomancer. That is an achievement! Out the best Grants and Kalina is Vesta!)
z8TiREX8z wrote:
still have never met a quest, bring or collect 10 herbs
Well, Yes. Boxes to go to mark - it is quite another matter
Aleester Green wrote:
Optimization is great, I think that they will go even on a calculator.
However on the calculator the CPU should be not sickly, because other parts of the computer, the game not interested

V
Voin Morgota 13.09.19

Stifler's Mom
Not boxes, but the box and as you know this is certainly not the end. Do not be surprised if these guns where it will pan out. The game for me personally above average.

F
Fuse00 13.09.19

That's the way that annoying in the game - that you can't use the skills, companions, and all companions hang out, like shit in the hole, the use of them only to attract the attention of the mobs and to serve as cannon fodder.

In dragon the Age this was the whole point of companions to collect groups of multi-directional satellites, able to cope with the tasks, unavailable, gg - and then you have to swing to all fields, and in stealth, and magic, and energy, to engineering, to be able to complete quests in different ways - without the alchemy skill can't cook sleeping pill, without breaking the door will not open without engineered to not blow up the wall, etc. Given that the point of the ability is given only once in a few Lavrov, collect a whole bunch of different skills is challenging. DA just the satellites with the class thief was engaged in hacking, the warriors could destroy the obstacle, etc., and then there is, in General, party members useless ballast