3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nurp 13.09.19 02:12 am

Impressions of the game

Share, happy, angry )))
120 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shimuto 13.09.19

Well what can I say everything is bad. this is some even under And project. Starting with the graphics, to the square animations and combat. Everything in the game is clumsy. But that first glance... start to play and immediately visually bad, technically bad, the character never felt. To see how the RPG element and the story... (by the way the first free dialogue with the partner immediately about the queer)
PySy: And how the hell depth of field off? don't like any of these soap-effects. Thank you that even though the blur in the movement is almost there.

H
Hanzo666 13.09.19

Shimuto
In fact, everything is the same as with other games from this office.

S
Shimuto 13.09.19

Hanzo666
Well, the game maybe will be not bad. But just 2019 in the yard, want at least to meet the projects... would be in the yard some sort of 2014 there were no issues. (in 2014, I resigned DAI. to compare the graphics animations, etc.)

l
legusor 13.09.19

after the first hour of the game is not a desire to remove. none of the previous games from the spiders I have more hours not stretched. we can say that some progress has been made, but to compare it with dragon age naturally stupid. you can compare budgetly with the elex type, relative to which greedfall looks certainly interesting. the animations of the face also makes no sense to complain about, especially on the background of wooden shut the fuck up in SUPER EPIC ahhh the LIGENDA metro: exodus.
I think that one passage of this game is quite drawn, but on 1700 roubles is not drawn, because even fresh gays of war 5 not drawn, and therefore worth 1400 for the Ultimate version. I remember the fierce overpays at the start of sales technomancer. I believe that this game is normally sold for 800 rubles at the skidon.

S
Sorento NSK 13.09.19

I went to the game. Very atmospheric, certainly not without flaws, but what is right now the game is 100% satisfaction of the players. If for everyone to adapt, that's crazy possible. Who is to blame that this clientele went)))

D
Danny Lamb 13.09.19

legusor wrote:
it makes no sense to complain about, especially on the background of wooden shut the fuck up in SUPER EPIC ahhh the LIGENDA metro: exodus
Who about what, and lousy about a bath. You can compare at least with assassin's creed odyssey or Dragon Age Inq.

legusor wrote:
even fresh gays of war 5 not drawn, and therefore worth 1400 for the Ultimate version
low price due to regional price policy for which he is solely to thank Valve and authors who are trying to optimize the price tag, while in Europe the Ultimate Edition is 79,99 euros. And don't forget that the root cause of this price tag, the weak ruble (73 rubles per Euro at the time of the post).

s
suarez888 13.09.19

Terrible maps , no role-playing component ( two choices of dialogues per hour) , terrible technical component , poor customization (like don't pull the sliders , you get a sugary p...). In total 10 out of 10.

S
Steve Taller 13.09.19

legusor
and optimize how? 1080ти in 4K pulls?

p
pit80 13.09.19

The animation people, and the rest well, just couldn't watch. The whole game is 40-50 minutes, then it waits for the uninstall. Well, I've tried to convince yourself do failed. Actually 10 years ago he went to a Bang.
How-to 2020 is suitable. Figs with graphics, though the animation to the sharpened to mind. In the game for the most part, chatter, and look at this 2000's was the facial animation is simply impossible. An Amateur most likely.

S
Straik29a 13.09.19

Snickering folk went. How to play now not what, a long time did not come out of the track, and will be released soon. Cyberpunk, Mount and Blade 2 and outerworlds to wait a long time, and the scrolls do not know when will be released. So I will try this out works to make the most

b
bushmaster 13.09.19

the facial animation is terrible

Z
Zox-Zox 13.09.19

Steve Taller
Optimize normal. On any computer will go on ultra settings. Good addictive game, good developers, good game. Personally, I like everything. Favorite for almost two hours. Just can't find the setting to disable rootwindow rays. I noticed puddles of reflection. Although the game itself is jauntily. No complaints. But where is this setting....
Now it's time to go to the island. Sails raised, tail pipe) playing something on grafiniu recalled the best part of Assassin, namely unity. The only portrayal of persons not. But for me it does not care. I rarely look at them.

R
Rograx 13.09.19

Does anyone know where to find the quartermaster who must take the job(add)? Write that in the new Serena, but the starting area haven't even got. The map labels either. It remains only quest with sailing and taking this. Hate unfinished quests leave:(

L
LordAscarot 13.09.19

Rograx
In the barracks the mint guards look, he is there sitting at a table in the room.

L
LordAscarot 13.09.19

Rograx
Ahh, the New Serena is already the next location is calm to sail.

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Rograx
The guy he tells you directly that the trace part of the job will be like to sail to the island and guidance will give the character. Literally right in the forehead reads:)) You the boxes were loaded on the ship,respectively, continued when the ship with the crates and you will arrive at the port. Here, even if all scipal,just the usual logic works.

R
Rograx 13.09.19

Modrin
Missed the dialogues. Realized after, when I looked at the map. Did not immediately see what map it is possible to open global. But at first I thought that the quest should be complete before departure, in fact he called. And about the boxes safely forgotten.

O
Olly-alpha 13.09.19

Ladies and gentlemen. We have an issue price of roughly 40 euros. Waiting game for a long time, the graphics and animations I do not care, clumsy gameplay mechanics don't bother. Minus all this, is it worth it, what do you say?

M
Modrin 13.09.19

Olly-alpha
It is difficult to say. It's an RPG ,then we need to spend more time 10h.
Otherwise, I would say so,better not rush and download pirates. You can enjoy and buy ,and the saves to transfer.

g
greenfox111 13.09.19

Olly-alpha
Worth it. Like a role playing game, is quite good. Even the best game of all time about a third of the Polish Bitchery, almost did not give to solve quests in different ways.